Unofficial mod updates

banananne

Greenhorn
So I haven't seen anyone mention this one yet but the CasksEverywhere mod currently doesn't work. It did up until the update so I'm pretty sure it just needs updated, but I saw it on the smapi compatibility list and it said it still works.

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
I wish I knew how to update mods for 1.5 so I could help; however, I can't so all I can do is ask if someone will please update ChestEx:
Thanks!

2xpeter

Cowpoke
I know this one is probably gonna be much harder but I would like to request convenient chest to be updated please.

Thanks

dOuOp

Greenhorn
If at all possible could someone update Tree Transplant (GitHub) Author doesn't seem to have been active for over a year now.

Thanks for all the hard work guys, wish i was competent enough to help out.

corrin

Planter
I know this one is probably gonna be much harder but I would like to request convenient chest to be updated please.

Thanks
Convenient Chests works, it's just missing the "craft from nearby chest" functionality as far as I'm aware? Better Workbenches may be an alternative for that feature for right now.

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Convenient Chests works, it's just missing the "craft from nearby chest" functionality as far as I'm aware? Better Workbenches may be an alternative for that feature for right now.
Yeah just the crafting part.

Oh, thanks! I didn't realize a mod like that existed.

Foks

Newcomer
I haven’t seen it mentioned yet, but does anyone know if SgtPickles will update MTN?
(More Than Necessary)

di-lyn8

Greenhorn
Compatibility patch for 1.5; no new features added

Edit: Changed version from unofficial.1 to unofficial.5
Deluxe Auto-Grabber: The default Global Foraging on location wasn't working for me, so perhaps the coordinates in the Desert have changed since the last update. I used setforagerlocation to change it to a location on the farm to see if it works after. Still testing to see if the other features work (e.g. harvesting crops)

UPDATE: After changing the foraging location, it still doesn't work (I made sure DoGlobalForage: true) Logfile: https://smapi.io/log/72fbf03c8e034074b2a61b0857819974

Additionally, I also see some error messages in the SMAPI console. Attached. UPDATE: It seems some of these errors may be related to the top tiles of my greenhouse -- the auto-grabber doesn't seem to be grabbing fruit trees and garden pots from the top row(s) of tiles, but works for the bottom row(s).

Attachments

Last edited:

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
hello guys, i'm new here. and the reason why i'm here is, can i request something uhm.. i mean to update unofficial mod for this...

1. casual life / https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6011
2. no soil decay redux / https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1084
3. ui info suite / https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1150

sorry for bad english, and i hope you guys would help me or other people who want to use that, thank you... <3
Your english is fine. :) UI Info Suite is already updated, and at the top of page 4 in this forum/thread. I don't use the others, so can't help with info on those.

pxlybius

Tiller
sorry if this is too much, but can someone take a look at farmhouse redone? the creator hasn't updated it in over a year, and it broke with 1.5. i really want to use my big farmhouse still ;-;

Last edited:

Squish

Newcomer
Unofficial update for 1.5
This is based on the 1.9 update unlike my previous post which was based on 1.8.4
This works almost flawlessly, except using a different zoom level (85% for me) causes things to be very misaligned — what's weirder is that things shift around as my character moves around in game, so that hand (indicating I should pet the chicken) just flies across my screen. The game, on my ultrawide monitor zoomed in a bunch by default, so I had to shrink the zoom scale to make it playable. Is there any chance this is an easy fix?

Attachments

di-lyn8

Greenhorn
Hey thanks for ur quick work but I came across an issue. The autograbber doesn't seem to work on global foraging
Came across the same issue, and possibly another issue regarding auto-grabbers in the top half of the greenhouse?
EDIT: Log here: https://smapi.io/log/72fbf03c8e034074b2a61b0857819974

Code:
[DeluxeGrabber] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
  at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.GetHarvest (StardewValley.TerrainFeatures.HoeDirt dirt, Vector2 tile) <0x13104fb20 + 0x00545> in <filename unknown>:0
  at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.AutograbCrops () <0x13104ee10 + 0x00749> in <filename unknown>:0
  at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.OnDayStarted (System.Object sender, StardewModdingAPI.Events.DayStartedEventArgs e) <0x13104ce10 + 0x00027> in <filename unknown>:0
  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1+<>c__DisplayClass16_1[TEventArgs].<Raise>b__2 () <0x11e9c9300 + 0x0003a> in <filename unknown>:0
  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track (System.String collectionName, System.String sourceName, System.Action action) <0x11e9c90f0 + 0x00054> in <filename unknown>:0
  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1+<>c__DisplayClass16_0[TEventArgs].<Raise>b__0 () <0x11e9c8c30 + 0x002b5> in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited:

asydic

Farmhand
Since the BFAV seems to be broken as of now, could I request an unofficial patch of "A Very Special Blue Chicken"? Might as well make the animals we still have a little more special (: No worries if it's not possible. I figured I would ask.