Unofficial mod updates

Strobe

Planter
Hi! I tried it in my game, but it said there was an exception with harmony and none of my custom animals were in-game. I hope this helps? btw, thank you for even considering fixing it! It's one of my faves. I love this community so much. :')
From what people have been saying it seems like the 'core' part of the mod works but the new animal(s) aren't listed. Otherwise I think we'll need to wait for someone else to fix it unfortunately

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
I'm pretty sure it's because they don't prefix their tilesheets on their map, so it will be common but not universal. You can try this one and if it works I'll DM the author. The TMX pack would be able to be eliminated with a proper update, too.
Same crash with Dewdrop. Tried the new zip (thank you!), the farm didn't load (was just standard vanilla farm), but the error was sitting at the keyboard so I'm back in business. Thank you so much for salvaging my "going to play SDV for my entire vacation" plan!

Last edited:

DanielleWie

Greenhorn
Hello! Can I currently request an unofficial update to these mods:
Teh Pers Fishing Overhaul
Prismatic Tools
Anything Ponds (Including CP Legendary Fish Ponds and Doll Ponds)
Luck Skill
Cooking Skill
Wear More Rings
Stardust Core
Harp of Yoba Redux
Lunar Disturbances
Climates of Ferngill
What Are You Missing
Better Ranching
More Than Necessary
Skill Prestige with all skills (I know this one may take a while due to the changes in the skill system with 1.5)

I use quite a few mods and I know a lot are not updated yet, since 1.5 was just put out yesterday. Several of mine are broken at the moment and are awaiting updates.

Thank you for everything you do to make Stardew Valley even better!

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
Same crash with Dewdrop. Tried the new zip (thank you!), the farm didn't load (was just standard vanilla farm). This is the only relevant line from the Smapi:
Patch error: Witchy Crystal Farm > Load Maps\Farm has a FromFile which matches non-existent file 'assets\WitchyFarm.tmx'.]
found one more line in smapi:

Can't apply load "Witchy Crystal Farm > Load Maps\Farm" to Maps\Farm: the FromFile file 'assets\WitchyFarm.tmx' doesn't exist.
Can you completely remove your old version and redownload and install the one here? I just redownloaded it to make sure I didn't forget the file, and it looks like it is there. (It loads for me in game and doesn't crash either, so I will DM the author when I get home.)

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
Hello! Can I currently request an unofficial update to these mods:
Teh Pers Fishing Overhaul
Prismatic Tools
Anything Ponds (Including CP Legendary Fish Ponds and Doll Ponds)
TimeSpeed
Skill Prestige with all skills (I know this one may take a while due to the changes in the skill system with 1.5)

Thank you for everything you do to make Stardew Valley even better!
TimeSpeed is working just fine for me.

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
Can you completely remove your old version and redownload and install the one here? I just redownloaded it to make sure I didn't forget the file, and it looks like it is there. (It loads for me in game and doesn't crash either, so I will DM the author when I get home.)
See my edit in the post further up. You are a rock star!!!

SgtArimas

Newcomer
Hi!
So i want to start a new game on the beach map with SV:Expanded installed.
But as i see PyTK and TMXL haven't been offcially updated yet (i'm aware of the unofficial version)
My question is: Do i need those two for SV:E to work properly in general or its fine as long as i use vanilla map?