Unofficial mod updates

Flumme

Greenhorn
I finally can buy a winery in the carpentry. But if I PLACE the winery I get an error message. Robin is still building it (I hope), but ... have I done an error or is it the mod? :owo:

Fehler bei Winery.jpg

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I finally can buy a winery in the carpentry. But if I PLACE the winery I get an error message. Robin is still building it (I hope), but ... have I done an error or is it the mod? :owo:
That screenshot isn't very readable, can you share that error with a log? You can do so at https://smapi.io/log, the page includes instructions

DamienBrittan

Newcomer
Same problem for me , after i bought winery i have the same issue . And when i go to sleep and save i got message from SMAPI "Did you remove a custom building mod?"

Last edited:

morbiddog2

Newcomer
Anyone running into an error about furnitureFront.xnb missing please verify files through steam or re-install stardew if that fails. I don't use any xnb mods but several of the new xnb files were missing after the update and I had to reinstall.

Panthola

Greenhorn
Can I request an update for the following mods?
ChestEx mod
Deluxe Auto-Grabber
More Barn and coop animals

Thanks in advance and sorry if I caused any problems with my requests. I am new to the community but love the game and mods!

lilan castel

Planter
Can I request an unofficial update for child to NPC? The latest unofficial version isn't working with 1.5 and I want to use a mod that use this mod.

Last edited:

Oxyfox

Greenhorn
Is it possible to put in a request for updating Stack Everything 3.0.2, NPC Map Locations for SVE 2.5.11, and StardustCore 2.5.2?

Hello, is it possible to update these mods:
Adopt'n Skin
Pet Spawn Location
CustomCaskMod
Anything Ponds
SauvignoninStardew
Better Ranching
please and thank you so much in advance :)

Last edited:

Gigio

Greenhorn
hello! is it possible to update the following mods?
- Horse Whistle;
- Public Access TV ;
- Tree Transplant.

Thanks in advance !!! 😊

Strobe

Farmhand
Compatibility patch for 1.5; no new features added

Edit: Changed version from unofficial.1 to unofficial.5
Note: It's being reported that this causes problems with Golden Walnuts. If you face issues with Golden Walnuts on your play-through, disable global foraging!
Edit 2: I have decided to delete the patch because its been causing a lot of problems with folks. Apologies!
Edit 3: You can use CJB Item Spawner to spawn GW

Last edited: