Greenhorn
Hi there.

The other mods I'm looking for updates for are:

Animal Sitter 1.1.1.unofficial.4-pathoschild
Daily Task Report 1.4.2 unofficial.5-mizzion
SauvignonInStardew 1.9.1-unofficial.5-BigBhole69
Tree Transplant 1.0.9
Zoom Mod 1.2.2-unofficial.1-Mizzion

I wish that my knowledge of modding could assist with helping in updating the mods to this great game.

Thanks to all modders doing these updates; I stand in awe.
I need help for update too

Animal Sitter 1.1.1.unofficial.4-pathoschild

DanielleWie

Greenhorn
I mentioned it before as well, but can Anything Ponds be updated? It hasn't been updated since November of last year. Thank you!

kendo

Greenhorn
I'm also hoping for an update to Auto Animal Doors. In the meantime, I'm using the Recurring Reminders mod. I set up a notification in the morning and at night about the doors. It's not ideal but might be helpful if you're constantly forgetting like I am.

zinniexo

Newcomer
Hello, I would like to request updates for the mods Elevator, Separate Greenhouse, and Climates of Ferngill. this would be soo amazing!

corrin

Planter
Bathroomafter2ndUpgrade 4.0.1-unofficial.3-minervamaga loads in SMAPI in the content patcher section, but doesn't display in the house since 1.5. No errors showing in the Smapi log. I thought that it may have been a tile set that may have been written over in the 1.5 update but I can't see where it would be. If anyone is looking at this mod that would be great. Cheers.
There were changes to the house map that would make it hard to update this mod, and it's not a good idea to use it right now. Normally I would suggest you try my bathroom furniture buildables, but those are mostly broken atm as well.

corrin

Planter
Hello, I would like to request updates for the mods Elevator, Separate Greenhouse, and Climates of Ferngill. this would be soo amazing!
The author of Climates is working on an update, please be patient!
I mentioned it before as well, but can Anything Ponds be updated? It hasn't been updated since November of last year. Thank you!
Is it not working? The author is active, so if there's an issue, let them know and they will take a look.
The authors of Angry Grandpa and Stack Everything are active, please let them know what issues you're having. Crop Transplant Mod is a good alternative to TreeTransplant.

DanielleWie

Greenhorn
The author of Climates is working on an update, please be patient!

Is it not working? The author is active, so if there's an issue, let them know and they will take a look.

The authors of Angry Grandpa and Stack Everything are active, please let them know what issues you're having. Crop Transplant Mod is a good alternative to TreeTransplant.
It says anything ponds is no longer compatible here
Anything Ponds 1.0.0 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

Attachments

gabbywolf

Newcomer
Compatibility patch for 1.5; no new features added

Edit: Changed version from unofficial.1 to unofficial.5

I get the following error message for the DeluexGrabber. From testing outside the greenhouse it seems to work on non repeating crops (i.e. blueberries, tomatoes, peppers..etc... do not get taken) It also does take the animal products. It sometimes works in the Greenhouse. For example one day it will pick all the fruit trees but the next day it does not. It also does not pick all the crops from the green house no matter if they are repeating crops or not. So far it has only picked gem berries from the greenhouse. Also does not forage the global items except for the truffles if forage location is set outside the green house. If set inside the greenhouse it does not pick up the truffles.

[DeluxeGrabber] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.GetHarvest(HoeDirt dirt, Vector2 tile)
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.AutograbCrops()
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 138
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:line 87
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 138

Last edited:

tonhodalua

Farmhand
Hello and Happy Holidays!

I was hoping someone knows anything about the Joys of Efficiancy mod and whether there's been an unofficial update, if the author said anywhere that they're working on an update, or if I can request it here https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2162?tab=description
No unoffical so far, checked the gifthub page of the author, last change has in may, waiting for an update too ^^
the problem with this mod is that is a pack of mods, so prob gonna take a while...

Merry christmas!

edit: more info, corrections.

gabbywolf

Newcomer
I get the following error message for the DeluexGrabber. From testing outside the greenhouse it seems to work on non repeating crops (i.e. blueberries, tomatoes, peppers..etc... do not get taken) It also does take the animal products. It sometimes works in the Greenhouse. For example one day it will pick all the fruit trees but the next day it does not. It also does not pick all the crops from the green house no matter if they are repeating crops or not. So far it has only picked gem berries from the greenhouse. Also does not forage the global items except for the truffles if forage location is set outside the green house. If set inside the greenhouse it does not pick up the truffles.

[DeluxeGrabber] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.GetHarvest(HoeDirt dirt, Vector2 tile)
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.AutograbCrops()
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 138
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:line 87
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 138
Nevermind. I switched to a new season and it all works now. I am no longer getting any error message.

Zangofel

Newcomer
I couldn't find anything anywhere in the thread or forums about this, but any word on updating Reset Terrain Features, or if the author is active? I know it's closed source, evidently, and hasn't been updated in a hot minute, but it's sorely needed. Anyone know anything?