Unofficial mod updates

pugfriend

Cowpoke
I would like to request an unofficial update to the Krobus Marriage Mod, if possible.
The creator hasn't responded to any comments or bug reports since last December from what I can tell, and I have been unable to find any alternative versions of this mod.
I narrowed down a very bizarre glitch with the new phone to this mod. (It isn't shown in the screenshots, but I did take out all the other mods to confirm it is indeed this one).
1608791518598.jpg1608791566016.jpg1608791576241.jpg1608791584139.jpg1608792383963.jpg1608792398187.jpg

corrin

Planter
I would like to request an unofficial update to the Krobus Marriage Mod, if possible.
The creator hasn't responded to any comments or bug reports since last December from what I can tell, and I have been unable to find any alternative versions of this mod.
I narrowed down a very bizarre glitch with the new phone to this mod. (It isn't shown in the screenshots, but I did take out all the other mods to confirm it is indeed this one).
Ohhh boy, it looks like that mod is loading xnbs instead of editing individual dialogue strings. I'm gonna guess it'll cause glitches other than with the phone, too, since it's essentially deleting anything new in those files... I'll take a look at it tomorrow and send the file to the original author. If they never reply I'll post it here.

pugfriend

Cowpoke
Ohhh boy, it looks like that mod is loading xnbs instead of editing individual dialogue strings. I'm gonna guess it'll cause glitches other than with the phone, too, since it's essentially deleting anything new in those files... I'll take a look at it tomorrow and send the file to the original author. If they never reply I'll post it here.
Oh geez, I didn't realize that. Thanks so much for letting me know and taking a look at it! I appreciate it.

corrin

Planter
Oh geez, I didn't realize that. Thanks so much for letting me know and taking a look at it! I appreciate it.
Yeah, their activity's hidden so they may be around still. They mention on the mod page that they were new to modding when it was made, so I'm guessing it seemed like the simplest option for them at the time. For now I'd say it's best to go back to the roommate zone with Krobus, since those missing dialogues are gonna cause all kinds of issues once you start unlocking the new 1.5 endgame content.

pugfriend

Cowpoke
Yeah, their activity's hidden so they may be around still. They mention on the mod page that they were new to modding when it was made, so I'm guessing it seemed like the simplest option for them at the time. For now I'd say it's best to go back to the roommate zone with Krobus, since those missing dialogues are gonna cause all kinds of issues once you start unlocking the new 1.5 endgame content.
Makes sense! Thanks so much for the advice, I'll do that for now.

Thanks! I'll pass the log on to Gathouria. Was this in singleplayer or multiplayer, and if it was multiplayer, were you the host/main player or a farmhand? Also, the log says you had just warped to a map named Underground1 when the errors started. Do you remember where you had just gone when you started getting red text, and what mod that location might be from?
Hello and thank you.
It was in the single player. Oh the Underground is a mod itself as well, you can get more rewards and can get in more danger in the caves in Stardew Valley. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6597
No, I'm sorry, I don't know anymore.
I only was a bit surprised when I got a few reds when it says I don't own a horse. But didn't think that was causing the problem all together.

Inny

Tiller
Hi, I'd like to see an update for Convenient Chests. It's broken in two ways - UI (if zoom level is different from UI scaling, the buttons won't work) and crafting from nearby chests won't work whatever the zoom and scaling settings are.

sandrasorey

Cowpoke
Hi, just wanted to ask, are there any news on Stardust Core and Happy Birthday? Those and Climates of Ferngill are the ones I would like to continue playing with, but apart from Climates, that I know the author is updating, I haven't heard any news :(

pxlybius

Tiller
Hi, just wanted to ask, are there any news on Stardust Core and Happy Birthday? Those and Climates of Ferngill are the ones I would like to continue playing with, but apart from Climates, that I know the author is updating, I haven't heard any news :(
i was curious about this too! playing w/o them isn't game-breaking, but it would nice to have them back :( idk if the author has any plans to update them

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Bathroomafter2ndUpgrade 4.0.1-unofficial.3-minervamaga loads in SMAPI in the content patcher section, but doesn't display in the house since 1.5. No errors showing in the Smapi log. I thought that it may have been a tile set that may have been written over in the 1.5 update but I can't see where it would be. If anyone is looking at this mod that would be great. Cheers.

Inny

Tiller
i was curious about this too! playing w/o them isn't game-breaking, but it would nice to have them back :( idk if the author has any plans to update them
Omegasis is still active on Nexus, that's all I can tell sadly.
Worst case, his mods are open source.