Unofficial mod updates

Updated jwdred's mods, thanks to PR from Pathoschild. Ready for 64-bit and SDV 1.5

Mail Order Pigs
Point and Plant
Replanter
Animal Sitter
Crab Net
Thanks for updating the Replanter mod! Can it be modified to include the farming profession benefits so automatically-replanted crops get the shorter growth time?

Odin

Staff member
im playing on mobile and it's says it no longer compatible please help😭
Mobile is still on Stardew Valley 1.4, so you cannot use the latest versions of mods. For a given mod, make sure you install the last version released before December 21th, 2020 in order for it to be compatible.

Does anyone know of any updates for the HeySeth Remember your umbrella mod?

The game mechanic works for dampness effect if it's enabled, but the Umbrella item sprites don't match the colour they are supposed to be and since the new update which has two or three new hats, it has been clipping through Hair and is only visible if the player has one equipped as the first item they're holding seen from behind.

Otherwise, there are two pixels beside the player's head that are from the umbrella and that's it visually. It hasn't been updated since January, and SMAPI hasn't mentioned any errors.

Aavri

Farmhand
Unofficial update to Six Plantable Crops for winter, original found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3581?tab=files

Updated prices to be similar to that of other crops instead of how they sell for 1k while being able to be bought for 500.

Cleaned up Errors in the likes and dislikes.

Added 4 Recipes to the mod, which can be bought from Gus if you have enough friendship.

working on a giant crop, as well as two fruit trees. Satsumas and Mountain Ash berries (both which fruit in the winter IRL).

Attachments

Here is another unofficial update for ChildToNPC.

Changes since 1.2.1-unofficial.7-candidus42:
  • Change scheduling code to accept SDV 1.5 schedules
Many thanks to Atravita for fixing this!

Source code on GitHub.

Enjoy!
Hi! Thanks for the update!! Can i ask something?
Well, as much i love this mod i was thinking... have a way to make it work in multiplayer? I mean, not want to disturb you it's just an ask. ^^
Anyway, thank you (and for all the people helping u too)for the hard work for update this amazing mod.
srry for my bad english aaaand thanks again!!

catcatcat_1

Newcomer
HAHAHAHAH I ****ING DID IT YEAHHHHHH
quick question, so I installed the mod as with any other CP mod and SMAPI shows its working, but I cant find the bathroom anywhere. My house is already updated to the cellar so idk if that could be causing any issues? Thank you for porting the mod btw :D

ConqAra

Cowpoke
Does anyone know of any updates for the HeySeth Remember your umbrella mod?

The game mechanic works for dampness effect if it's enabled, but the Umbrella item sprites don't match the colour they are supposed to be and since the new update which has two or three new hats, it has been clipping through Hair and is only visible if the player has one equipped as the first item they're holding seen from behind.

Otherwise, there are two pixels beside the player's head that are from the umbrella and that's it visually. It hasn't been updated since January, and SMAPI hasn't mentioned any errors.
Yes PLEASE someone update this!!! (the game reads them as weapons, it's finicky) The creator said something about a JSON Assets ID scrambling bug. He was going to move the mod to the new Dynamic Game Assets framework by January, but it's been 2 months past already.
Possible conflicts with how he made use of the umbrellas: Any farmer-body changing the sprite of the farmer itself will overlap or conflict with the umbrellas. Currently MOST Fashion Sense related mods like Animal Stuff or More Accessories and stuff will BREAK the umbrella!

[SMAPI] Skipped mods
[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[SMAPI] - SAAT.API 1.1.2 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

[SMAPI] - SAAT.Mod 1.1.2 because it needs the 'SAAT.API' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 because it needs the 'SAAT.API' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

I'm using smapi 3.12.8
Pls help me cause I can't update to the latest smapi version

Allayna

Sodbuster
[SMAPI] Skipped mods
[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[SMAPI] - SAAT.API 1.1.2 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

[SMAPI] - SAAT.Mod 1.1.2 because it needs the 'SAAT.API' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 because it needs the 'SAAT.API' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

I'm using smapi 3.12.8
Pls help me cause I can't update to the latest smapi version
you need to update the SAAT.API and Stardew Valley Expanded mods

Hirayuki

Tiller
New version of Daily Task Report. Works in 1.5.4 and 1.5.5.
Very very old by now, I realize, but: I'm getting errors for this version (1.4.2-unofficial-8) in 1.5.6. I wouldn't think such a tiny game update would break the mod, but I'm not a programmer. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I reassigned the game default Y key away from emotes so there wouldn't be a conflict with the Y key I use to open the report.

[DailyTasksReport] This mod failed in the Input.ButtonPressed event. Technical details:
ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at DailyTasksReport.Tasks.AnimalsTask.GeneralInfo(Int32& usedLines) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\Unoffcial Mods\SDV_GuiNoya\common\SDV_DailyTasks_Core\Tasks\AnimalsTask.cs:line 33
at DailyTasksReport.Report.GetReportText(List`1 tasks, Boolean showDetailedInfo) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\Unoffcial Mods\SDV_GuiNoya\common\SDV_DailyTasks_Core\Report.cs:line 16
at DailyTasksReport.ModEntry.OpenReport(Boolean skipAnimation) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\Unoffcial Mods\SDV_GuiNoya\common\SDV_DailyTasks_Core\ModEntry.cs:line 153
at DailyTasksReport.ModEntry.Input_ButtonPressed(Object sender, ButtonPressedEventArgs e) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\Unoffcial Mods\SDV_GuiNoya\common\SDV_DailyTasks_Core\ModEntry.cs:line 131
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 126

Thank you very much!

Jessksch

Newcomer
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
Hey, I'm trying to play modded on Android with your update, but it says that the DLL couldn't be loaded for some reason :( I know it's not a big priority but it would be awesome if this was updated for android users! Thank you!

Yes PLEASE someone update this!!! (the game reads them as weapons, it's finicky) The creator said something about a JSON Assets ID scrambling bug. He was going to move the mod to the new Dynamic Game Assets framework by January, but it's been 2 months past already.
Possible conflicts with how he made use of the umbrellas: Any farmer-body changing the sprite of the farmer itself will overlap or conflict with the umbrellas. Currently MOST Fashion Sense related mods like Animal Stuff or More Accessories and stuff will BREAK the umbrella!
Most of the new Hats or hair will break it too. I still haven't found any new info.

Hirayuki

Tiller
Very very old by now, I realize, but: I'm getting errors for this version (1.4.2-unofficial-8) in 1.5.6. I wouldn't think such a tiny game update would break the mod, but I'm not a programmer. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I reassigned the game default Y key away from emotes so there wouldn't be a conflict with the Y key I use to open the report.
Here's a new unofficial release that fixes the problem. The "enabled" flags on the core side were stuck to "true," regardless of what was set in the config. (It also adds an apostrophe to correct the NPC birthday entry.)

Pull request

Attachments

Panque

Newcomer
Hello, could anyone please update this mod so it works in 1.5?
ty
Or if someone knows a mod where you can marry caroline would appreciate it if you can send it to me : )

Buxom Caroline