Today I learned...

No, that's how you get those items. The cloth and shard or shell are consumed, and what you get is a prismatic clothing item or the bikini. Prismatic clothing isn't dyeable, by the bikini is.

When you put a dyeable item in where cloth normally goes and shard or shell on the spool, the clothing item gets dyed as you would like and the shard or shell is consumed.
Ok, I see. I just completely misunderstood that, thanks.

Cool, I knew all but one but also wanted to go further on some of you facts.
2. Grass can be placed on any tile except in winter but doesn't grow nor die when placed inside and animals will not eat it.
4. The faster you click, the more it will move in a certain direction and if you run into the chest at the same time it will move even farther, when I see people in videos do this they move the chest one space at a time but you can do three at a time.
5. you can put any gem in the junimo huts, not just a prismatic shard and they will be colored accordingly
7. You can also use a dark sign
10. Robin will walk past her desk at 7:50 in the evening on tuesday
11. Also on the hilltop farm

That is pretty much it, good list.
Thank you!! I didn't know about the gem thing or that the hilltop farm even has bushes. (And I always forget about dark signs, ha.)

Elenna101

Farmer
4. The faster you click, the more it will move in a certain direction and if you run into the chest at the same time it will move even farther, when I see people in videos do this they move the chest one space at a time but you can do three at a time.
Oooh, nice! I didn't know that one and that's going to be super helpful next time I decide to rearrange my chests.

Sigrah

Farmer
Today I learned that you can partially fill community center bundles. By that, I mean bundles that want more than 1 of the same item can be filled partially with that 1 item. Furthermore, this lets you get around the need to submit multiple items of the same quality. For example, with the Fodder Bundle, you need 3 apples. If you have 2 silver quality apples and 1 gold quality apple, you can submit the silver quality apples into the bundle, and then you can add the remaining gold quality apple to complete that part of the bundle. God I wish I knew about this sooner.

Elenna101

Farmer
Today I learned that you can partially fill community center bundles. By that, I mean bundles that want more than 1 of the same item can be filled partially with that 1 item. Furthermore, this lets you get around the need to submit multiple items of the same quality. For example, with the Fodder Bundle, you need 3 apples. If you have 2 silver quality apples and 1 gold quality apple, you can submit the silver quality apples into the bundle, and then you can add the remaining gold quality apple to complete that part of the bundle. God I wish I knew about this sooner.
Unless you're playing on mobile, the items no longer need to be the same quality at all (it was a 1.5 change). I think the ability to partly fill a bundle was also added in 1.5, but not certain of that one.

and you can move your dresser without emptying it first!
or if you want to move a chest full of stuff, you can spam it to move one square at a time.
oh, and if you want to get hay out of a silo so you can store it and refill the silo... but you have all autofeed systems in your coops and barns... bomb the inside of a barn/coop, it won't hurt the animals, but leaves the feeding trough empty. you can pull all of your hay out of the silo then.

Lew Zealand

Helper
oh, and if you want to get hay out of a silo so you can store it and refill the silo... but you have all autofeed systems in your coops and barns... bomb the inside of a barn/coop, it won't hurt the animals, but leaves the feeding trough empty. you can pull all of your hay out of the silo then.
Hee hee, I've done this in the Winter just so I can get some Hay to do Tailoring with. Yeah, I'd love to just buy some from Marnie to keep the local economy going, but if it's Monday I might well end up the spitting image of Grandpa waiting for her to return to her store.

Could come in handy for a Spirit's Eve Festival costume though...

Documentary proof:

Before:
After:
OldBobbi.jpg

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
...and a Sign of the Vessel. It looks a bit funny because the Sign of the Vessel is Y-shaped, but hey, I don't think the Stonefish will mind!
This is a super late reply but no, not the sign of the vessel, the dark sign, the sign of the vessels only use is to ward away the witch from coops and hutches, the dark sign is an actual sign.

Hill Myna

Farmer
This is a super late reply but no, not the sign of the vessel, the dark sign, the sign of the vessels only use is to ward away the witch from coops and hutches, the dark sign is an actual sign.

(Clockwise from upper left) Wood Sign, Stone Sign, Dark Sign, and Sign Of The Vessel installed on fish ponds
I'm pretty sure you are thinking of the Wicked Statue?

P.S. I don't mind late replies at all! :D

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

(Clockwise from upper left) Wood Sign, Stone Sign, Dark Sign, and Sign Of The Vessel installed on fish ponds
I'm pretty sure you are thinking of the Wicked Statue?

P.S. I don't mind late replies at all! :D
I was wrong, I did not know that you could put items on the sign of the vessel, it looks to cursed lol.
Thanks for the info, I was thinking of the wicked statue in hindsight.
The more you know ey

Lew Zealand

Helper
Grass doesn't harm crops!

It can hide weeds, sticks, and stones, but the actual grass can't do any damage.

Which is super neat if you're decorating, especially when you want a more natural crop field!
🤯

🤯🤯💥

So I can let the grass grow but need to scythe the weeds that take up a space and block your movement? This saves me a lot of work on my Slime Farm.

🤯