Jsemsr09

Newcomer
Iphone App Store.

everytime I go fishing the sound when you are catching the fish is on going and doesn’t stop until I restart the app.

as well as I put an item in the community centre and the whole game has frozen on me.

ScrubbinBubble

Newcomer
1000003923.jpg

I experienced a bug that put me out of bounds beside the community center.

I had married Emily that day (the cutscene had just finished playing) but as it cut to us in front of our house, my roommate (the host of the game) triggered a front porch cutscene with Gunther.

The cutscene proceeded as normal, but when it cut back to me I was on top of a plant to the right of the community center in an out of bounds zone. I was stuck on the block and could not move. And we had to restart the day to fix the issue.

cepter

Greenhorn
Has anyone else noticed issues with the "Master of the Five Ways" achievement not triggering when it should? I'm guessing this is a 1.6 thing, since I do remember getting the achievement when I'd reached 10 in my fifth skill prior to 1.6.

OceanLightly

Farmhand
I accidentally posted in wrong forum but I encountered two issues both with skill books.

first issue is when I trade my mystery book to bookseller the mystery boxes don’t redeem like they are supposed to.
Second issue is some skill books (the combat and fishing) won’t register as “read” in my achievement area on the inventory menu. It’s still blank like I haven’t read them, just a shadow of a book still.
I play on windows and I also apologize for previously posting in wrong report forum.
The skill books do not show up on the special powers/books read screen. They are just for experience and do not grant a special power.

The book trades having issues appears to be occurring to multiple people so hopefully CA and the team can help.

Wikonimo

Newcomer
When using the dye pots, flavoured items only count as the colour of their ingredient if it is earlier in the rainbow than the unflavoured item's colour.

E.g. Pickled Pumpkin is (correctly) orange, but Pickled Beet is green when it should be purple.

(PC steam v1.6.8)

brightside0216

Newcomer
I planted a Peach tree in the greenhouse against the side wall. I got a pop-up that my Peach tree was not able to grow overnight; I researched that you cannot have debris around it in a 3x3 area, so I cleared all debris. I still got the pop-up so I moved the tree to the other side of the greenhouse, still making sure no debris was around it. I got the pop-up again, so I moved it outside, again making sure no debris was near. When I got it again I completely removed the tree. I am still getting the pop-up and I definitely do not have another Peach tree, so I am thinking it is a glitch. None of the other trees in the greenhouse are having any problems.
-PC, Windows 11 (ASUS Laptop)
-English
-Single player

Last edited:

fiona_249

Newcomer
Hi. Whenever I try to invite Leo to the movies, it just says "Leo looks puzzled...". Before the update, I could invite him to the movies. I don't know what's changed.

AshDragonWolf

Newcomer
im playing 1.6.8 rn

there are odd patches in the desert that wont allow you to plant trees on heavily affecting tree farms there.

i can only assume its related to the new desert festival witch is odd cause the other festivals don't have the same issue

Attachments

Dramlin

Newcomer
  • I traded in two books at the bookseller. I did not receive the items in my inventory. :frown: When I clicked the "buy" button, the two books I had traded in were there, available to be bought back. (They were Jewels of the Sea and Book of Mysteries. I traded them in for a Sea Jelly and a Mystery Box, respectively.)
  • I read each of those books once before. These were extras I was trading in.
  • No mods. Single-player. Steam for Macbook. 1.6.2 Patch Update. English
  • Happened Day 22 of Winter, Year 1
  • There was plenty of space in my inventory
I'm so confused. I have been googling and searching for an answer, but can't find anything. I slept into the next day and checked the lost and found.
I had that issue too but in my case I realised I had sold the books, not traded them in. Same as in Pierre's shop, you have to click on what you want to buy.

azulasValley

Greenhorn
Hello!

I've been playing for years now and absolutely love this game, so hopefully this bug reporting helps!

I play completely vanilla Stardew on my windows laptop, in English, single player, really nothing fancy. Just working on a new save on the Meadowlands Farm! I was in the sewing machine, trying to dye an item (first time I've tried to dye anything in this game through my years of playing lol).

Essentially -- I put my 'Simple Dress' pants item I had sewed in the bottom left, a Rainbow Shell in the top right, and it crashed. Well, it did the sewing animation, kind of buffered, and then crashed.

I don't think there was anything else very relevant around the time, just playing as normal. It was a Spirit's Eve Festival Day, and I have a wedding with Abigail tomorrow, if that can help at all.

Per the instructions, I've attached the save file/error logs so that it can be more helpful! Thanks for this amazing game <3 Hope you're taking care of yourself in between squashing these bugs!

Attachments

Itazura

Newcomer
I'm currently playing a multiplayer game on steam, windows 11 and tonight the barn animals stopped moving. They no longer move in the barn and when they come outside once they eat grass they stop moving. So the pig is no longer finding truffles for me. Anyone else having this issue and may know how to resolve it. I have expanded the fence around the barn giving them more room to get out and move around.

LauraLaura

Newcomer
Minor cosmetic one. Got a green Junimo hanging out in the void in the top left of the Community Center. I'd just completed the vault bundle and the yellow junimo was in the middle of getting the star. Have all other bundles complete aside from the fish one and bulletin board. Junimo disappeared after leaving and returning. No mods, latest Windows version so v1.6.8, Steam, Windows 10. Hopefully an easy fix.

Attachments

Gamarleton

Tiller
I can confirm this too. Leo's schedule got changed somehow.
He never hangs out with Linus or Vincent, Jas, and Penny anymore.
Everyday he wakes up inside his treehouse and goes straight to Ginger Island at 9AM.

Windows, No mod, Singleplayer.
I'm having this problem too, and I can't find him at all. Does he come back to the valley and go to sleep in the treehouse by Linus tent or on the Island? I just need to find him rn.

Shart

Planter
I'm having this problem too, and I can't find him at all. Does he come back to the valley and go to sleep in the treehouse by Linus tent or on the Island? I just need to find him rn.
In my case, he always wakes up inside his treehouse in the valley. At 9AM he starts walking to the beach to go to Ginger island. After that he stays in the island for the rest of the day and he magically appears inside his treehouse in the following day.

lzr

Greenhorn
I just completed the museum collection post-update --- and didn't get my achievement! I thought maybe it would come in the mail next morning - nothing. No star in game, no achievement on Steam. I wanna cry, I worked so hard for that. Any way to fix? When I talk to the curator, he doesn't give me a reward, either, gives the standard "You've got nothing to donate, get out there and get looking," response. When I go into my collections, both the minerals and artifacts have every item colored in.

Windows/Steam
English version
single player
non-modded

EDIT: I ran the Stardew Checkup, and it says I'm missing: Golden Mask, Strange Doll, and Alamite - all of which I've already donated of course. I tried rearranging some items in museum, but didn't trigger achievement. One thing I notice is that the Alamite description in the Museum is Geminite (but in Collections tab is Alamite.) I would love for someone to be able to help me fix this, please. I've spent so much time on this game.

Attachments

Last edited:

aculeatusx

Newcomer
Hey sorry im new to this forum page, so pardon any mistakes.

I was looking through my relationships with characters and clint has shown up twice! I'm on Macos unmodded, and this hasn't shown up for anyone other than clint that I've seen so far (he's at the bottom of the list) but it turns out its also going on with the second child I've had. I don't recall this happening to his older sister but I could be mistaken,
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 9.54.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 9.54.06 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 9.56.15 PM.png

Hi, I don't know if this is a bug but it's definitely a problem for me. I am playing on PC with Windows 10 and have wanted to update my house with the dining room but can't, because I can't get a combo table chest with a vase on it to move. So I can't add the dining room> Here's me trying. https://youtu.be/0UAS5PvQaG0

Last edited:

SashaSand

Newcomer
1.6 vanilla, multiplayer
Leaving the server during an event will soft lock other players on "Waiting for others players... 2/3" screen.
Screenshot_2024-05-16-09-34-14-307_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-16-09-34-46-353_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg