willdathrill

Newcomer
I don't know if anyone has reported this yet, but when I've been playing the new update on my steam deck the framerate tanks for a second whenever I swing my axe or pickaxe but goes back up once the animation is finished.
English, steamOS, single player.

Last edited:

RandomMuell

Newcomer
I don't know if it was intended or not but I can't plant mahogany trees on grass on ginger island any more. I planted them on grass before the update but can't replant them now. They are still plantable on the normal farmland.

Blackbird

Newcomer
A married Abigail is stuck in a walking loop on the same spot on the 20th floor of the mines on a rainy day. I play via Steam on Windows 10 in a savefile that was created before the 1.6 update.

20240320172125_1.jpg

[163][74][858]

Newcomer
If you turn in a help wanted quest that offers a prize ticket as a reward to a character standing on a shoreline (and while I'm pretty sure your inventory is full), the ticket will drop into the water as you enter dialouge. I'm reasonably confident you need a full inventory since it seems like it is handed directly to you otherwise, but I only witnessed it happen to my girlfriend in a co-op game when she turned a fishing quest into Willy as he was fishing looking south on the docks, and I only thought to ask if her inventory was full at the time when I noticed Willy hand me my ticket directly when I handed mine in a few minutes later, and she said she thought it was but wasn't 100% sure. In case this is necessary, we were both playing on Windows 10 through Steam in English.

I imagine as an extension of this, one could also stand under NPCs if they know other players are turning in a quest for a ticket to steal them (though realistically this is unlikely to be an actual issue if you are playing with friends).

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
Not sure if this is by design or not, but I've been seeing other people's screenshots and, well, jellies and pickles are basically poison, apparently? Examples here and here.

QueenLeiaa

Greenhorn
Hi Everyone I’m not sure if this is asked already and I can’t seem to find any information on it but has anyone else dwarf translator disappeared after the update on co-op? We’ve donated all four scrolls and got the translator book before the update but after logging in after the update it’s disappeared from both of our inventories /:

Junimosfddfds

Newcomer
I can´t play multiplayer on steam (windows 11) bc my save does not exist in that particular world, it says that the character is owned by another player

TehaGP

Newcomer
Bug Report on the Luau
(No mods Installed nor ever installed)
(Fresh Save)
Windows 11, 64 Bits.

I did my usual shores, grabbed a fresh cup of gold star mayonaise and went to the Luau, threw in the Mayo at the soup and when Governor was going to try it on with the spoon the game blackscreened, teleported me back to the farm as if the event had ended and threw in this error message:

PT-BR Language

Tried again the other day with just a salmonete iridium fish and threw in the same error message;

Attachments

Last edited:

Robobvious

Newcomer
Playing a 1.6 new save on Windows 10 64-bit with mouse and keyboard in English. I was having weird control issues with Journey of the Prairie King where trying to hold down multiple buttons to do diagonal inputs for both movement and shooting at the same time was not working properly, and often my character would end up traveling or shooting on a vertical or horizontal axis only.

Great update all around though, Concerned Ape is the man and deserves Steam’s Labor of Love award this year for sure!

nia_png

Greenhorn
I've loaded my single-player farm, and my tea bushes are transparent and they don't drop tea leaves, but they should as it's the end of the season, i can interact with them and the sound is played, but as I said, they don't drop the tea leaves. I'm using windows 10, I have the game in english, and that's it! there are a couple of screenshots
there should be some where the scarecrow is, and then the rest that is being used as a fence, in the empty spot following the fence line.

1710956021007.png
1710956065588.png

Pepega

Greenhorn
Winter map does not work on an old save, it just shows summer map.
20240324082547_1.jpg
Windows 10. Russian language

Last edited:

theiroline

Greenhorn
Playing on Mac with switch pro controller / single player / Sonoma 14.2
Every time I exit a dialog screen or a menu the mouse pops up in the middle of the screen then slowly moves to the bottom. This is forcing anything I do with the controller (using tools, interacting with items/characters) to follow wherever the mouse is. If I don't manually move the mouse to the corner of the screen before opening another menu the mouse will force scroll to the bottom and I can't choose any menu item out of frame or scroll up. I have messed with the gamepad settings and haven't noticed any changes.

stardewjavi

Greenhorn
[MULTIPLAYER]

Hello, I had a multiplayer farm with a friend and after the 1.6 update, she can't join the farm because it says "No cabins available." We've tried creating a new farm, and she can join, but get stuck on an infinite loading screen and can't exit until I close the farm.

Is this a patch-related issue? Is anyone else having problems?

Thank you!

BOBER

Newcomer
Game bugged out when i got into 2 cutscenes in a row. Leaving and joining didnt help. Became normal the next day.

Windows 10, multiplayer, english in-game language. Could not move or do anything at all, screen was just on the library, could see people there.

harveyshusband

Newcomer
i’ve never had this happen to me before so i’m assuming it’s a 1.6 bug: while cracking geodes for clint, it disappears out of the screen to tell me i’ve found an artifact gunther might want to see. i was in the middle of cracking open a second geode & lost the gem : ( it didn’t appear in my inventory and the geode was still cracked