katieroshell

Newcomer
Single player
Windows 11

Experiencing some MAJOR frame rate dropping while trying to walk around the new farm and town. This is a brand new save file after 1.6. It's so bad it's unplayable, and I'm playing on a brand new built 3k pc that can definitely handle this little game. Never had an issue before. For me this is unplayable until a patch can correct the lag.

Shart

Planter
Singleplayer. I deleted the Advanced Idium Rod and I can't find a way to get it back. Maybe there's a method to get it back that I don't know. But if there isn't, I think the Rod shouldn't be deletable.

Bebuzzu

Newcomer
Error with dialogue in spanish.

I'm playing Stardew Valley on PC (Steam) in spanish single-player.
There is a problem when you go into Lewis house, when he introduces you the tickets machine, instead saying the text in spanish it says in english. All this dialogue is in english instead of spanish.

1710959764441.png
1710960036435.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also noticed yesterday a bug in Stardew Valley on PC (Steam), spanish multiplayer game, me and a friend created a new farm (meadowlands farm) and the 3rd day I took 1 egg and left the other one for my friend (cause there are 2 chickens), when he went into the coop he found 3 eggs instead 1. I don't have image of this, but I hope this description helps you.

Thanks for all your effort!

Bricker

Greenhorn
Hello,

• Wood was lying broken on/in Evelyn, George and Alex's house.
  • Windows 10
  • German
  • Singleplayer
You can find a screenshot in the files

Attachments

LemonFarms97

Newcomer
Got a bulletin board task "Saying hello" where I was tasked to greet everyone (28 people) and was supposed to receive a prize ticket upon completion. Once I had talked to everyone (the counter hit 28) the quest simply disappeared and I received no reward at all - just gone from the journal and no prize ticket or anything received.

Another issue relating to this quest - if you've already greeted someone the day you take the quest, they won't count towards the counter. Since I had two days this wasn't really an issue but it would be if you take it on its final day.

SwiggingTwigs

Newcomer
Unmodded ENG singleplayer new 1.6. Green rain event when standing in George/Evelyn/Alex's house in front of the TV. Windows 11, Steam launch. I didn't get a screenshot of this other issue, but when I introduced myself to Emily for the first time while she was working, she gave me her standard greeting of "come to the saloon, it's where I work!"... while standing behind the bar counter. When the bookseller is in not in town, I get the hand that says there is something to click here at the bookseller's "ring", but nothing comes up.

Attachments

Reimarushya

Newcomer
Hi! My green tea saplings are now invisible. I can interact with them normally (apparently, I don't know if they produce since it's winter), I just can't see them. I tried chopping and replanting 2 of them to see what happened and now I can see those 2. Here's a picture where the "?" show where the still-invisible-trees are. I'm using windows 11 home. Game in English. Single player.

I do use a portrait mod
but since it's literally the only one and I'm not sure if it's related in any way, I'm still posting it here just in case

Sin título.png

Last edited:

itsbluuee

Newcomer
updated the game last night and have just launched it for the first time since. i tried to join an existing co-op world with some friends and it said connection failed- but it was just me. i checked my internet connection: all fine. i exited the game but it wouldn't actually close properly, so i went into task manager to end it from there and it wouldn't work. so i restarted my pc. then, i uninstalled the game + reinstalled it, and verified the files. everything looked okay so i relaunched and tried to join again but the same issue "connection failed" occurred again. so again i exited the game, but same as before, it didn't close down properly. the owner of the world even restarted a couple of times but it still didn't work. i repeated all of this a few times before eventually giving up.

1710962793172.png

windows 11, english, multiplayer.
i cannot find the save file (they're named.. odd. this is what comes up):
1710963230102.png

onii

Newcomer
Playing Unmodded and Single Player
Windows 10 Steam
Meadowlands Farm

Found a glitch on the same day that a cabin was built where I couldn't remove ANY of the furnishings but the table lantern, and using a tool in the cabin caused ghosting. It may or not be relevant, but I had also ordered a silo to be built immediately after building the cabin.

stardew_cabin.png

(not visible, but the gift package was also glitched under the table and partially hidden by effects)

The next in-game day I was able to remove the rest of the furnishings that the game gives you permission to (ie. everything but the gift box and the bed,) and the ghosting when using tools was gone too. If anyone had read this in the discord as well, I didn't mention the furnishings there as I thought cabin furnishing permissions may have been changed in the update so I didn't think it was a part of the glitch at the time of posting.

Sorry and thank you for your time and hard work ♥

Bax

Greenhorn
Bunch of erroneous IDs for the animal pack bundle.

• explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
  • what OS you are using; windows 10
  • in-game language; english
  • single-player or multiplayer; multiplayer
  • anything else you think might be relevant; I am not the host of this game

Attachments

AshDragonWolf

Newcomer
ok so im playing the new update rn and i noticed something idk if its an intentional choice or a bug but in the forest there are spots where i can no longer place trees despite being able to do so before the update, there is also a whole line of spots in the desert that cant have trees anymore despite it being one of the rows i use for trees

i would have posted a video but i dont see how to do that

MagsATX

Newcomer
Hello,

I am playing on steam (Windows 10) and since the update, I am getting incredibly loud, static-icy sounds. Almost choppy. I have restarted the game, checked updated drivers and am not sure what to do here. I had friend try his and it is doing the same thing on his. I have been looking forward to this update, but I really can't play with all that noise.

Thanks

junimocove

Newcomer
Not sure if anyone else had this issue: My pet cut scene has not triggered - I'm on Day 8 and I've gotten the mines and the CC, but no cat in sight :( Anyone else with this issue?
Edit: No Mods, Single Player, PC, English

Raine

Farmhand
Game won't launch

Single player
Windows 10
No mods
Meadowlands farm - played for a few hours last night. Tried to play again at lunch today and it won't complete the launch. Steam left panel quickly blinks to say 100% but then stops. I never see the title screen. Checked files and all seems good. Restarted computer and the error persists. No error notification/pop-up. Other games launch fine.

Suggestions?

EDIT: Found the error folder. I'm getting a NullPerson 'Failed to create graphics device!' error. I am running a (old-ish) surface book with two graphics cards - Intel HD Graphics 520 and NVIDIA GeForce GPU. I had it set to let windows decide which to use but then tried switching it to default to one or the other. Same error persists. My drivers and system are all up to date - most recent update was 3/17, so that was not the change between yesterday and today.

Here's the log:

InnerException: System.PlatformNotSupportedException: MonoGame requires either ARB_framebuffer_object or EXT_framebuffer_object.Try updating your graphics drivers.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.FramebufferHelper.Create(GraphicsDevice gd) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\Graphics\GraphicsDevice.OpenGL.FramebufferHelper.cs:line 32
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformInitialize() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\Graphics\GraphicsDevice.OpenGL.cs:line 340
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Initialize() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Graphics\GraphicsDevice.cs:line 357
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice(GraphicsDeviceInformation gdi) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\GraphicsDeviceManager.cs:line 144
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\GraphicsDeviceManager.cs:line 115
Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\GraphicsDeviceManager.cs:line 123
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 941
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 465
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.1 build 24080
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: Could not detect.

EDIT2: Tried compatibility mode which did not work. Turned off that obnoxious windows/xbox game mode in case it was causing trouble - no dice. Deleted the launch options file. Same error log each time.
I am attaching my save files compressed into a zip for upload.

Attachments

Last edited:

priff13

Newcomer
Starting a save with more than 3 starting cabins does not use the new cabin textures.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home
Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

System:
System Type x64-based PC
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz, 2995 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Language:
English
Platform: Stardew Valley version 1.6.1 build 24080, Steam
- Works on single player, but untested on multiplayer

I did not notice this behavior on Stardew Valley version 1.6.0, but I could be misremembering.

Save file: Google Drive Link

1710991038371.png

Last edited:

Sir Adamer

Greenhorn
Hi! So here is one issue:
In starting screen after openig letter "E" so alien can pop up, when he disappears and language button is being pressed several times the empty door moves to the left a little after every press of the lenguage button. (the same applies to Junimos)

Attachments

opticalShort

Farmhand
accessory 25 has a stray pixel on the farmer's left eye. this can be seen when setting the farmer's eye color to white/something very pale.
acc25straypixel.png

mythicalfalls

Newcomer
I have found an issue when using zoom. For context, this doesn't happen when you're zoomed out, and the more you zoom in, the more cropped the text box becomes and this happens for all journal entries.
image_2024-03-20_204232742.png