rosietisserie

Newcomer
I donated my first ancient seed to the museum and got the packet and planted it. A few in-game days later I got more ancient seeds from the mines. I tried to turn these into the seed form but was not able to find it in my recipes. Also triple checked the collect rewards box and emptied it all out!

I am on Mac OS version downloaded from steam, updated to 1.6, single player, meadow farm. Have never downloaded mods. This is the first time I'm having this issue across all saves on all devices, and I play on both mac os and switch!

Remanent

Newcomer
Starting a New Farm on 1.6.2, using a xbox controller on the steam version the game. when you use either the left thumbstick, or the depad, when you scroll over to standard farm, you cannot move right from standard farm to beach farm. you have to go down one farm to the Riverland farm, where you can then move right to Meadowlands Farm, and then go up to the Beach Farm. You can then move left back to standard farm, but still cannot go right back to Beach Farm w/o repeating the above process.
I've updated the video, added below, as this bug still exists in 1.6.3.. added a controller overlay to the video this time for more clarity to show what I am trying to report.

Windows 11 - Steam - Using Xbox Elite Series 2

Last edited:

redbot42

Newcomer
Hi I'm using the new 1.6.3 update and have been having lots of issues with lag making the game or using other software very difficult.
My specs are windows 11 home, intel i7 10th gen, Nvidia GeForce mx230, and 16gb of ram.
Stardew doesn't seem to be taking up much of it at all but is still running slow.
The only other things I have open are browsers for the wiki, and changing the resolution doesn't help.
I'm playing on the new meadows farm, on a single player world, but all the menus including the start are really slow.
It is especially bad when switching tabs and takes 5-10 seconds to load. I've restarted my pc, and still can't find any fixes.
Attached is the file of the world.

Attachments

Lurororo

Newcomer
My game crashes every time I try to leave a festival where I have to confirm that I want to leave.
I have no mods, but it is a save file that I started before the new update, and I had some mods before that, which I removed.
Windows 11, english, single player.

Attachments

Last edited:

BlueShadow

Newcomer
I started a new game on the Four Corners map, and a while ago I got the event for the Strange Capsule, though at the time I forgot to look for it. Now, I finally found it, but it had apparently spawned in an inaccessible location.
I'm playing on Windows 10, in English, Single-Player, have never used any mods, game is from Steam.
1711629026035.png

reimosk

Newcomer
[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: InvalidOperationException: Failed reading Character (Farmer) field 'Character (Farmer): friendshipData'
---> ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior)
at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetDictionary.cs:line 604
at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetFields.cs:line 236
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetFields.cs:line 240
at Netcode.NetExtendableRef`2.ReadValueFull(T value, BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetRef.cs:line 264
at Netcode.NetRefBase`2.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetRef.cs:line 223
at StardewValley.Multiplayer.readFarmer(BinaryReader reader) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Multiplayer.cs:line 882
at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveServerIntroduction(BinaryReader msg) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 298
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SMultiplayer.OnClientProcessingMessage(IncomingMessage message, Action`1 sendMessage, Action resume) in SMAPI\Framework\SMultiplayer.cs:line 305
at StardewValley.SDKs.Steam.SteamNetClient.receiveMessagesImpl() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\Steam\SteamNetClient.cs:line 406
at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveMessages() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 70
at StardewValley.Menus.FarmhandMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\FarmhandMenu.cs:line 292
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\TitleMenu.cs:line 1728
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4794
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4131
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 706
[game] WARNING: Mismatched UI Mode Push/Pop counts. Correcting.
[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.GameLocation.performTenMinuteUpdate(Int32 timeOfDay) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 14046
at StardewValley.Locations.Forest.performTenMinuteUpdate(Int32 timeOfDay) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Forest.cs:line 663
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<performTenMinuteClockUpdate>b__710_0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 6076
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SMultiplayer.OnClientProcessingMessage(IncomingMessage message, Action`1 sendMessage, Action resume) in SMAPI\Framework\SMultiplayer.cs:line 336
at StardewValley.SDKs.Steam.SteamNetClient.receiveMessagesImpl() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\Steam\SteamNetClient.cs:line 406
at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveMessages() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 70
at StardewValley.Menus.FarmhandMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\FarmhandMenu.cs:line 292
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\TitleMenu.cs:line 1728
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4794
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4131
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 706
[game] WARNING: Mismatched UI Mode Push/Pop counts. Correcting.

Was playing this game with a friend and a day later it started saying ''no available cabins'' when I wanted to join I couldnt load in and SMAPI gave this long text of error code and just said that my character is just named now to ''new farmer'' or unknown farmer''. Please help if someone understands the code. Tried to reinstall the game a thousand times update mods and smapi reinstalled them too. Nothing seems to fix this. Also tried to delete cabin and place a new one but that didnt fix it. now when i try to load into a multiplayer game it just wont load it stays black screen.

I just completed the green house bundle (crops and everything, I don't remember the name). The star order shown in the character menu is different from the community center. Very minor, but I felt like reporting it. I'm on a new 1.6 save with remixed bundles.

Attachments

Mayble

Greenhorn
Hi!
Issue: my dwarvish translation guide disappeared after the update. All four scrolls are still in the library, I just don't have the guide anymore. Do you have any troubleshooting advice? I want to buy bombs for exploring.
Thank youuu,
M

Albord

Newcomer
Issue: Player 2 starts the quest "The Giant Stump", Player 1 finishes the quest and then the quest is not completed automatically for player 2 when the giant stump is done.
Language: Spanish
2 Local coop player

Sin título.png

PD: Thanks ConcernedApe team!

GrannyFran

Farmhand
Linus's trash collection challenge - fishing. The counter included the cola. I was surprised so I made sure I had enough real trash to cover the full 20 required items. When I went to the box at the railway station, cola wasn't available to deposit in the bin.

same67

Newcomer
Maybe not a bug just more of an oversight and definitely not game-breaking:

During one of Linus's event cutscene (I think the 4-heart event) the player walks into screen from the left and presumably towards Linus. I had a tree sapling planted that reached the second stage and my character got stuck walking into the sapling endlessly and never triggered the dialogue. I was able to skip the cutscene so no problem there, just something to note.

Single-player
No mods
MacOS

The issue is my cat simply disapeared, I closed the game as I had accidentally slept to my wedding day and I wanted my friend to be there and upon the next gaming sesh we noticed our cat was simply gone, not in the animals tab or anything, and because we were just under 5 hearts with her we can no longer get any pets.
Windows 11 completely unmodded
English
multiplayer
anything else you think might be relevant; As stated there was a cutscene I canceled out of, and at the time it was only me on the save, Two other people play and me and my friend were the ones to log on together after
Below ive attached my save file incase that may help (please do not mind the farm name, My friend and I are both gay and he thought he was funny)

Attachments

Goverkill_26

Newcomer
I started a co-op world and until the other day it worked very well, now after the new update we get a version incompatibility message, we checked but our versions are the same, turned off the PCs, restarted the game, used the invitation code but there is no way to invite yourself, I'm really sorry.

Since 1.6 update, seaweed foraged on the beach has been normal quality, despite having lvl 10 Foraging and Botanist skill. All other foraging items behave normally and are iridium quality.

Playing single player, unmodded on MacOS/Steam in English.