Hamwald

Greenhorn
Cannot incubate eggs in the coop when it is fully upgraded.
Seed makers are also not working.
Playing on MacOS (Sonoma 14.3.1) single-player standard farm.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and started a new save, and the issues are still happening.

Last edited:

mbiribi

Newcomer
Playing split screen coop, when the second player changes map riding a horse the screen goes to a random place in this new map. It corrects when you move again. When the second player walks to this new map it doesn't happen.
It looks like is a problem when you transition beetween maps.
It happens just when using SMAPI, even without any mods installed.
If you start the game in stardewvalley.exe it doesn't happen.

Windows 10
Language Brazilian Portuguese

At the farm:
Farm.jpeg

When the player gets to the forest:
When enter the forest.jpeg

When you move after reaching the forest:
When moves.jpeg

When you reach the city:
When enter the city.jpeg

Last edited:

PathOut

Newcomer
Hey, i've been sent here for a report that I think counts as a bug.
So, today in game i got the quest "Saying 'Hello'". That quests requires me to say Hi to everyone for someone.
1711310158309.png

Today happens to be the same day I decided to retrieve Lewis's shorts. When I decided to talk to him for the "Saying 'Hello'" quest, it automatically gave him his shorts and prompted the corresponding dialogue. It didn't count towards the quest about greeting everyone, and now I can't talk to him anymore.
1711310279954.png
1711310337398.png

I noticed that the quest asked for 28 people, so I thought that maybe I had a chance to counter the bug by talking to the Wizard, but he doesn't count for the quest.
It's weird that giving him his shorts doesn't count as talking to him for the day too.
So, I think this is a bug. Probably unrelated to the quest, and more related to the fact that giving the shorts back doesn't count as talking to him.

edit: I should mention that I tried giving him a gift (that he disliked :c ) and it just made him tell me he didn't like it, still didn't count for the quest or for the dialogue of the day.
edit2: I reloaded my save to try it again, and it does the same again. Giving the shorts doesn't count for the quest or the talk of the day.
Though I just noticed that you have 2 days to complete the quest so I guess it's not so bad, just a bit annoying.
Another thing that is a bit annoying, but not really a bug, is that talking to people before getting the quest means that you can't complete it in a day since you can't talk to someone twice a day unless maybe he has special dialogue? Don't know if that would work. Anyways there it is. I believe giving Lewis his shorts should count for talking to him, or we should be able to talk to him after giving him his shorts.

Last edited:

Kougar

Greenhorn
In a new game started on 1.6: Local cavern Bounty Sludge jobs unlock by killing slimes in the Skull Caverns.

Had a bounty to kill 6 red slimes in the caverns. I went to the Skull Caverns instead, popped a purple sludge, then after I killed the purple mini-slimes they counted for the Sludge Bounty.

Playing on the Steam version on Windows 10.

Attachments

SOS
I am now stuck in day 2 Summer, Year 1 in the PC 1.6 update, no mods, single player. It's just like the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray.

It is a stormy weather day, and at the conclusion of the day (upon going to bed) there was a notification that "An earthquake occurred in the night"
After the message appeared, the sale receipt appears then the game crashed and completely closed out before saving the days progress.
This happens again the same exact way when I try to finish Summer day 2 again and again.

You can find a video of my experiencing this in the latest Stardew Valley video upload on my Twitch @cincinnatighoul
Go to 1:34 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2100307894

It seems I am stuck on Summer Day 2, Year 1 until the bug is fixed. SOS!!

PS
Love you guys! Thank you for this update and this forum

Kougar

Greenhorn
Second issue I ran into is a mix of new and old issues. Had not one, but two Stone collection jobs appear from Robin back-to-back a day apart. I couldn't believe my luck... but then I could not talk to Robin because she spent two days building a Silo. So I failed both Stone collection jobs. :sweat:

Robin cannot be interacted with when inside a silo construction frame, but she still gives quests when constructing farm buildings.

Playing on the Steam version on Windows 10, fresh game on 1.6

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
It is a stormy weather day, and at the conclusion of the day (upon going to bed) there was a notification that "An earthquake occurred in the night"
After the message appeared, the sale receipt appears then the game crashed and completely closed out before saving the days progress.
This happens again the same exact way when I try to finish Summer day 2 again and again.
Can you upload your save file, and while you're in the saves folder check for the ErrorLogs folder a level above it and upload any relevant crash log as well?

benzyne

Farmhand
Would be nice to have a native Apple Silicon (M1/M2/M3) arm64 build of Stardew Valley. Seems like osx-arm64 is available as a build option in Monogame. Users of newer Macs currently have to run the game with a compatibility layer that works ok, but it isn't efficient and can be janky at times. Thanks for your consideration!

Remanent

Newcomer
Starting a New Farm on 1.6.2, using a xbox controller on the steam version the game. when you use either the left thumbstick, or the depad, when you scroll over to standard farm, you cannot move right from standard farm to beach farm. you have to go down one farm to the Riverland farm, where you can then move right to Meadowlands Farm, and then go up to the Beach Farm. You can then move left back to standard farm, but still cannot go right back to Beach Farm w/o repeating the above process.

Updated post for 1.6.3, new video.

Last edited:

kitters06

Newcomer
Single player, English, no mods
All 3 days of the nightmarket, fishing from the submarine only gave trash and seaweed. Not a single fish attempt was triggered. Even with bait, bobbers, and dish o the sea.

mouse

Farmer
Single player, English, no mods
All 3 days of the nightmarket, fishing from the submarine only gave trash and seaweed. Not a single fish attempt was triggered. Even with bait, bobbers, and dish o the sea.
Was this an old (pre-update) save or one you created in 1.6?

frostedpizza

Newcomer
1711314580052.png

Random people appeared during trout derby. Might have had something to do with the fact I slept down there using the tent kit instead of sleeping at the farm.

adrianap98

Newcomer
Playing unmodded on the new map. No clipped through the edge of the river at the circled spot (I think) and was able to walk on water up and down. Unable to get back on land lol. Passed out and woke up like normal, couldn't get back on the water when I tried again. Single player on windows 11, let me know if uploading my save file would be useful!
SV bug.png

shuri

Newcomer
I don't think I'm able to put fish back in the community center fish tank after it was completed. I tried to take one out to put a new one in, but there was no option to put it back in.

mouse

Farmer
I don't think I'm able to put fish back in the community center fish tank after it was completed. I tried to take one out to put a new one in, but there was no option to put it back in.
The tank menu is only for removing things -- you use the CC tank just like the home ones, via right-clicking the tank while holding a fish over your head. (While just standing in front of it, not with the menu open)

mbiribi

Newcomer
Playing local coop, when the second player changes map riding a horse the screen goes to a random place in this new map. It corrects when you move again. When the second player walks to this new map it doesn't happen.
It looks like is a problem when you transition beetween maps.
It happens just when using SMAPI, even without any mods installed.
If you start the game in stardewvalley.exe it doesn't happen.

Windows 10
Language Brazilian Portuguese

At the farm:
View attachment 20161

When the player gets to the forest:
View attachment 20162

When you move after reaching the forest:
View attachment 20163

When you reach the city:
View attachment 20164
Video of this bug happening:

Mod Folder: