1.5 Update Reactions Thread

Black Eagle

Newcomer
Help me!!!
After the release of the new 1.5 update , i started a new game which i was playing during 2 weeks . Today when i opened my saved file, i found it ruined : it is 14 days later ( last night it was year 2 spring 21 and now it is year 2 summer 5) , with lots of missing things ( exemple: last night i finished the fish tank bundle and unlocked the copper pan ,now it is uncomplete and the pan has disappeared from my inventory. Also i have bought 2 ducks and a cow and a chiken, and i didn't find them now ).And i'm sure i saved my game.
Note: i found in today's game the strange capsule ,maybe it is its event that created the bug.

Lew Zealand

Helper

Ok I missed something.

I avoided this thread and if fact most of this site for a while after v1.5 dropped as I was stumbling on spoilers. While my memory is so porous that spoilers are frequently replaced with outdated memes and guinea pig noises (thus negating the spoiler problem) I now read here that the CC bundles are supposed (or can be?) randomized? I started a new Beach farm in v1.5 and mine were the same v1.4 and previous. Did I just get, eh, lucky in randomizing to the same ol' CC bundles or was I supposed to choose a path less traveled by for the opportunity of making all the difference?

HeraklCZ

Newcomer
Greets Stardew Valley fans. I'm really looking forward to my girlfriend's version 1.5 on PS4 until we can play together via Split-screen. I would like to ask when approximately will this version be available on PS4? Sorry my Ang. laungage. I greet from the Czech Republic in Europe.

Ereo

Helper
Greets Stardew Valley fans. I'm really looking forward to my girlfriend's version 1.5 on PS4 until we can play together via Split-screen. I would like to ask when approximately will this version be available on PS4? Sorry my Ang. laungage. I greet from the Czech Republic in Europe.

Concerned Ape tweeted yesterday (or today, not sure about the time zone) that it was submitted for certification. So, probably a couple of days, depending on how quickly sony processes it.

Cuusardo

Farmer
I started a new farm to try out the new updates from the beginning. On Spring 2 Year 2, I got a phone call from Pierre at 6:10am to remind me of his updated merchandise selection. Then I went out to check my mail and found a letter from him about the same thing. Never mind the fact I'd been at his shop the day before to buy a big load of spring seeds. That's one aggressive advertising campaign you're running there, buddy! :laugh:

Leeser

Greenhorn
Any news regarding the console certification process? I'm sending you patient and loving vibes but was wondering if you knew anything regarding it? Thanks!

Eemeena

Tiller
February 11th... Why isn't the update out on consoles yet? I wish it was at least on Nintendo Switch... I have it on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC, and my android... Do I have to many copies?