A7mad

Newcomer
PLS HELP me , i dont use steam , i download all versions of stardew valley in websites and it works , just 1,6 , i download it , i open it and it didnt show , i open task manager and i open stardew valley 1.6 and it show in task manager , after 4 sec it suspended , i search in youtube and google and AI , i do all think and it didnt work , pls help me my pc configurations :

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM : 8.00 GB (7.90 GB usable)
System type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

windows 10

Vágabønď

Newcomer
Русский >>>

Здравствуйте, возникла проблема в игре с кольцами.
У меня два иридиевых обода и оба объединения в кузнеце на имбирном острове, один с кольцом "Укротитель слаймов", второй с "Вампирским кольцом".
Проблема в том, что на обоих кольцах срабатывал магнит и увеличивал урон на 10%.
Играю на андроиде в одиночном режиме, телефон: Samsung Galaxy a32, проживаю в РФ.

Ps (Письмо написано на английском языке и переведено на переводчика)

English >>>

Hello, there is a problem with the ring game.

I have two Iridium rings, and both of them are combined at the Ginger Island forge: one with the Slime Tamer ring, and the other with the Vampire ring.

The problem is that the magnet stopped working on both rings and the damage increased by 10%.

I play on Android in single player mode , phone: Samsung Galaxy a32, I live in the Russian Federation.

P.s. (The letter is written in Russian and translated by a translator)

Hello! I am having an issue with the new big chest and disappearing prismatic shards. I am running version 1.6.8 on MacOS Ventura, using Steam, single-player, playing in English.

For context: I decided to upgrade my crafting chests to one big chest and I went to work transferring my items (wood, stone, gems, shards, etc.), it was late but I finished and went to bed. (This was before a kind redditor pointed out that I could just put the big chest into an existing chest and it would automatically increase the capacity). Next day, I open the chest and all four of my shards were missing. I checked every chest I had and they were gone. I searched the forums for this issue and I've seen zero posts about this anywhere. I got mad so I quit for the day. Today, I get over myself and boot up Stardew again, check the chest, they're still gone. So I go to the skull caverns hoping for some reprieve, and by chance I found a shard! Yay!

I decided to risk it for the biscuit and put it in my new chest. I figured, worst case its gone and I can just know to have a dedicated prismatic shard chest and I do few SC runs to make up for it. Best case, its still there. So, I go to bed. Next day comes, my shard is still there, yay! I do my errands, go to Qi for a challenge and pick up the Extended Family. I just unlocked the mini forge so I go home and make the forge to enchant my brand new advanced iridium rod using my one shard. I spent the rest of the day fishing but caught nothing and wasted my curiosity lure, so I decided to restart the day, hoping for better prospects.

Now, this is where it gets interesting. I go to my chest to grab my shard to re-enchant my rod, and guess what? My shard is GONE. Recall, I restarted the day AFTER I had gone to the SC, my stuff had already saved.

So, my theory is this: If you manually transfer items (particularly a prismatic shard) to a big chest, then restart the day, it will delete your shards from the big chest. Again, I've seen no posts about this, so this is all my speculation and theory.

TL;DR: There may be a bug where putting a prismatic shard in a big chest, then restarting the day, causes your shards to disappear.

Advanced computer info:
MacBook Pro 2020
Processor: 2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB
Memory: 16 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

~Red

Attachments

margaretwolf99

Greenhorn
I'm on spring 2 and there are no villager stalls on any day of the desert festival, no races on any day of the festival, and Marlin gives me a challenge on the first day but not on the other 2. I'm so disappointed lol I haven't seen anyone else have this problem :( I tried restarting the first day which didn't work and the second and third days were the same.
I'm on a MacBook Pro - macOS and I play through steam if that's relevant??
UPDATE: I saw that the patch notes for the newest 1.6 update included fixes for machines and the desert festival on MacOS which are the exact issues I’ve been having, but when I played the new update the issues hadn’t been fixed. The seed maker and egg incubator still don’t work and I’m not sure about the desert festival yet as I’m on summer 2 right now, but it’s still disappointing because the incubator and seed maker are invaluable in the game and it sounded like that specifically had been fixed in the most recent patch notes. Is anyone else having this problem?

I play on MacOS through steam and have no mods.

margaretwolf99

Greenhorn
So I'm on spring 2 and neither my egg incubator or my seed makers work. They're probably unrelated, but my incubator just won't take eggs even though I only have 2 chickens and a duck in my coop so its definitely not full, and my seed makers just don't work, they won't take any vegetables or fruit.
I'm on a MacBook Pro - macOS and I play through steam if that's relevant??

UPDATE: I saw that the patch notes for the newest 1.6 update included fixes for machines and the desert festival on MacOS which are the exact issues I’ve been having, but when I played the new update the issues hadn’t been fixed. The seed maker and egg incubator still don’t work and I’m not sure about the desert festival yet as I’m on summer 2 right now, but it’s still disappointing because the incubator and seed maker are invaluable in the game and it sounded like that specifically had been fixed in the most recent patch notes. Is anyone else having this problem?

I play on MacOS through steam and have no mods.

higgy95

Greenhorn
Using a steam deck when I try to chop down a tree or enter the stardrop saloon the game freezes then crashes. Using English and latest version on steam os. Single player non moded

leahperlman

Newcomer
i just upgraded to the advanced iridium fishing rod, and have noticed that i no longer recieve iridium quality fish ever, even with a perfect catch. I have started to even get normal quality fish even though I am fishing level ten. this was not happening when I was using the normal iridium rod. version 1.6.7, windows 11, playing on steam if that matters. language english, single player entirely unmodded

icylane

Newcomer
Issue: After getting over 6 hearts with Leo and him moving to the island, he never actually seems to follow his schedule. A few hours after the day starts, he always seems to head straight to the beach and then the island. He does this every day except on festivals, which he does appear at. But he never follows his post-moving schedule even though I've had the cut scene where he moves and everything. I did initially have mods running (although, nothing that should alter his schedule), but even after disabling them and playing the game outside of SMAPI, it still happens.
Language: English
Single-player: Yes

Attachments

StarDrew

Newcomer
OS & Platform: Windows 10, Stardew Valley version 1.6.8 (steam)

Issue: Mariner profession nullify the effect of using deluxe bait for crab pots (it was as if using regular baits instead), The Art O' Crabbing skillbook lost it effect as well. the crab pots working back as intended when the skill got resetted using statue of uncertainty. seems like Mariner skill are the issue here

edit: the The Art O' Crabbing skillbook apparently just he automate mods issue, not the base game.
Windows 10, Stardew Valley version 1.6.8 (steam)/ English

I just wanted to confirm I am having this same issue. As soon as had Mariner I was no longer able to get silver quality items from crab pots with deluxe bait.

lavenderblood

Newcomer
Very rarely (I have noticed this happen twice), crows will eat crops within the scarecrow's range. The first time it happened it was in the scarecrow range, about 8 tiles out from a scarecrow, but I thought maybe I was wrong so I started putting scarecrows within 7 tiles of my crops on all sides. A crow was eating a crop within a 7-tile range of the scarecrow pictured.

scarecrowb ug.jpg

A couple images for clarification since it may be kind of hard to see through the corn/hops maze:
crop.png

scarecrow bug2.jpg

I am using Windows, playing through Steam. English language, single player.

Hopefully I posted everything right.

Player

Newcomer
in-game language: Russian
game version: 1.6.8 (Steam)
Have you installed any mods? No
What happens when the bug appears? Year 2, Spring, Day 4, It's raining outside. Abigail goes to the clinic for a check-up, but Harvey is not there. He is on another floor listening to music (he will never come down to see Abigail).
What do you expect? I expect Harvey to go downstairs to see Abigail, not to listen to music when there's a wait for him downstairs.

Attachments

Player

Newcomer
in-game language: russian
game version: 1.6.8 (Steam)
Have you installed any mods? No
A typo in the greeting text when talking to Gus in the salon. He says Дорбро пожаловать - but it should be Добро пожаловать.

Attachments

snobored

Newcomer
My girlfriend and I started a new 1.6 game for the first time, and the tapper did not unlock properly at level 4.

Yes I know it has been moved to 4 from 3 so that is not the issue. Rather we both reached level 4 yet in neither of our crafting lists does it show the tapper. Its not on either of the two crafting pages we have access to.

I'd upload the save as well but the forum is telling me the file type is not allow and wont attach it

Edit:

Dig some checking, we are actually level 3. The unlocks that showed were for level 3, but the bit at the top said level 4. However we ourselves are level 3. So more likely something went weird with the display.

Last edited:

GamingKittio

Newcomer
I noticed Clint's thumbnail in the social tab (gift log) glitching out, it shows two of him. When you click on him to view the special animation, only his head is visible and his body seems to be out of the thumbnail.(I think this glitch might only happen with his winter outfit)
I would share a screenshot but when I try to take a screenshot with ctrl+printscreen, the screenshot displays the starting loading screen instead.

hi! both of these are on the same world, an english singleplayer world from steam (pc). the first bug happened around one real-life month ago (i didn't know how to report bugs then) and the second happened today. the first bug includes the spouse walking into the void, and the third is of what appears to be pre-marriage dialouge occuring post marriage.

Attachments

so sorry, i accidentally replied to the post instead of doing it here (i'm new to the forums and somehow missed the part) these bugs are both in the same world, a singleplayer english world on steam (pc). in the first, my spouse walked into the void. on the second, it appears to be pre-marriage dialouge occuring post marriage

Attachments

Eristalis

Newcomer
Experienced a crash in the Movie Theatre.

I am playing the latest update on PC, in English.

I took Linus to the movies, played the crane game and then ordered him a salmon burger. When I tried to go in the doors, an error message popped up and I couldn't enter. A few seconds later, the game crashed. I wasn't able to reproduce the crash after I restarted the day.

Here's the error log (btw the info for finding error logs on mac is wrong):

InnerException:
Stack Trace: at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
at StardewValley.Locations.MovieTheater.FormatString(String text, String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\MovieTheater.cs:line 1535
at StardewValley.Locations.MovieTheater.GetDialogueForCharacter(NPC character) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\MovieTheater.cs:line 1512
at StardewValley.Locations.MovieTheater.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\MovieTheater.cs:line 1563
at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12601
at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12336
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass952_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 14292
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 13873
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4021
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3185
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 90
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.8 build 24119
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: Apple M2
In-game Date: Spring 20 Y3 Time of Day: 1640
Game Location: MovieTheater

Enoz3

Newcomer
Raccoon Shop accepts different types of the same ingredient. Racoon shop wanted snow yam juice and pickled cave carrot. I made pickle and juice out of both. I had both juices in my inventory and when I talked to the racoon I could put both. I pressed cave carrot juice and it worked. English, unmodded, single-player.

Ikipia

Newcomer
Hello,

Since the update to 1.6, I can not understand dwarves ( either the dwarfs in mines or the tomb stone)
Problems happens on linux and Mac

After a quick look in save, I think I have the correct value for canUnderstandDwarves

<canUnderstandDwarves xsi:nil="true"/>

As asked I attached my save.

Attachments