AlteredNebula

Greenhorn
Hi, my games been having a juddering problem whenever i try to walk left and right in game, in both Multiplayer and singleplayer, any advice on how to fix this?

Hannelore

Newcomer
Slime incubator doesn´t work anymore

• Slime incubator worked fine for the first two eggs. Now they don´t hatch anymore . I left the egg in there for over 2 seasons (red egg) - didnt hatch . took the incubator down and set it up again, built a new one - still same problem. Now i have a green egg in there over two weeks , still didnt hatch. I use the "usual" slime stall setup u find online.
  • windows 10 , singleplayer, German

Attachments

• On the 28th of summer year 1, I used a beach warp totem right at 6am and was successfully warped to the beach, despite it being a festival day.
  • Playing unmodded on MacOS, single player in english. v1.6.6 before the newest patch was released, but nothing about it in the patch notes so I figured I should still report it.
  • I caught the fish I needed and exited through town as normal. Was curious to see if the bug would let me walk back to the beach since I had already been there, but got hit with the usual "festival is being set up" message.
  • Tried my very best to upload my save file, but not sure I got it right lol

Attachments

• On the 28th of summer year 1, I used a beach warp totem right at 6am and was successfully warped to the beach, despite it being a festival day.
  • Playing unmodded on MacOS, single player in english. v1.6.6 before the newest patch was released, but nothing about it in the patch notes so I figured I should still report it.
  • I caught the fish I needed and exited through town as normal. Was curious to see if the bug would let me walk back to the beach since I had already been there, but got hit with the usual "festival is being set up" message.
  • Tried my very best to upload my save file, but not sure I got it right lol
Just tried this out on my Switch perfection file running v1.5.4.2, was able to use the warp totem right at 6am on summer 28 year 10 and it did warp me to the beach, reloaded the day and used the warp totem at 6:10 and was returned to my house with the message about the festival being set up.

geologykate

Greenhorn
Leo disappeared from my game. I am post 6 hearts, but he is neither on the island nor following his schedule in town. He appeared at the Luau and was interactable, however he gained no friendship from the soup.
I am playing unmodded version 1.6.8 on Windows, in English, and playing single-player. Not sure if I uploaded my save file right!

Attachments

porekind

Newcomer
Audio in the main menu and in-game is saturated. I have not found any solution to this bug (It only happens in the game, the rest of the audio on my PC is without problems)
Please assist me with this issue, thanks!
(No modded)
-Win 11
-Spanish
I have this same issue! Very frustrating!

raineterror

Greenhorn
I'm playing on single player, PC Windows 11 in English, I've just come across a bug in the movie theater that comes up as
"[error] event script error: object reference not set to an instance of an object." and
"[error] on line #0: movieScreenAmbience" which skips the movie entirely

stardewplayer05

Greenhorn
in 1.6.7 I had my 6 heart event with leo, and now Leo is completely missing. He isn't on schedule with the game (wiki schedule)- Ive looked on both ginger island and pelican town EVERYWHERE! have not seen him since the event, and this was also the same time the crash was a happening after the 1.6.7 release, but my game has been fixed of that since 1.6.8 just missing Leo. Any ideas or solutions? not modded, year 3 season fall.

KeySmasher

Cowpoke
Mission progress is clipped when game map is zoomed in where as it shows as normal when map is zoomed out all the way. UI scaling should be the only thing that affects this. Shown are two results with minimum (75%) and maximum (200%) zoom levels. UI Scaling is at 120%. The most you can zoom without cutting anything off is 180%. In all tests, I scrolled to the bottom before taking the screen shot with Windows (Win+Shift+S). There is currently no hotkey in game to take a screen shot while the menus are open. This method sometimes takes 2 tries before the actual game image passes over to Windows, however.

Mission progress 75 pct game zoom.jpg
Mission progress 200 pct game zoom.jpg

Ver 1.6.7, Windows 10, Steam, Windowed Borderless (desktop set to 3840x2160), AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4080.

OceanLightly

Farmhand
Leo's Missing!!! *insert back of the milk carton image here*

Like others, I can't find Leo (6+ hearts) around the map since 1.6.7 (and the hotfix 1.6.8) dropped. I've done some searching for places he should be, as I'm at 10 hearts with him and know his schedule pretty well (and verified with the wiki).

He should be playing here in Spring on Saturday with the other kids, and should be outside the treehouse/in bed in the evening. Running my cursor around the inside of the treehouse made it obvious he wasn't there, as the only interactable object was the parrot (no invisible Leo). He's been in town for at least 2 seasons now and only just vanished.

Playing on: PC, Windows 10, Steam, 1.6.7 / 1.6.8, unmodded
Language: English
Number of players: Single player
Number of Leos: currently zero

20240428141457_1.jpg
20240428142029_1.jpg
20240428142222_1.jpg

OceanLightly

Farmhand
...and now Leo's back! The milk cartons worked. I have found him wandering through town, headed to the beach to go to Ginger Island on Monday, at least. I'm wondering if his schedule has changed in 1.6.7 and maybe it's the wiki that needs an update? If so, my bad. If his schedule was not intended to change, then at least I've managed to spot it!

20240428152130_1.jpg20240428152145_1.jpg20240428152215_1.jpg

Last edited:

Dommm

Newcomer
Hi !
We've got an issue in a multiplayer game on PC.
We accepted the dangerous mines mission. We haven't completed it, but once the quest is gone, the skull cave is still in a dangerous version.
Is there a fix ?

bourne327

Newcomer
I did not catch a screenshot, but on Day 1 after saying yes for Baby #1, Leah took off from her art station, passed through the wall between bedroom and living room then turned straight up and passed through the walls into the black area above the house.

Upon reload, she did not do this again.

AgentArizona

Newcomer
  • I traded in two books at the bookseller. I did not receive the items in my inventory. :frown: When I clicked the "buy" button, the two books I had traded in were there, available to be bought back. (They were Jewels of the Sea and Book of Mysteries. I traded them in for a Sea Jelly and a Mystery Box, respectively.)
  • I read each of those books once before. These were extras I was trading in.
  • No mods. Single-player. Steam for Macbook. 1.6.2 Patch Update. English
  • Happened Day 22 of Winter, Year 1
  • There was plenty of space in my inventory
I'm so confused. I have been googling and searching for an answer, but can't find anything. I slept into the next day and checked the lost and found.
I’m having the same issue too. I traded in two Jack Be Nimble, Jack Be Thick books and didn’t receive the 6 bowls of Stuffing. I panicked and went out of the trade in menus and then couldn’t even buy back my books. It also happened on Day 22 of Winter. I also have more than enough inventory space. I hope this gets fixed soon. It’s quite disappointing.

parallax

Farmhand
Before an update 1.6.6 the dollar sign and letter y appeared in text for russian translation.
speak Linus \"$y 'Do you think there's something wrong with what I'm doing?
1712493656057.png

After an update 1.6.6 this dialogue is broken and each answer option appears at the same time.
20240429065858_1.jpg

ArgonMatrix

Greenhorn
After pretty rigorous testing, it seems to be that the Son Of Crimsonfish is unable to be caught during the Night Market festival, even when the "Extended Family" Quest from the Walnut Room is active. This effectively means that you can't complete that quest if you get it during the Night Market, since both the quest and the festival last 3 days. I've tried catching it with Magic Bait and Son Of Crimsonfish Bait, all with no luck. A pretty niche bug, but a fix would still be appreciated!