1.6 Update What happened in your game today?

confusionnn_

Farmhand
Spring 26th, Year 1
1727061708749.png

The Important Stuff:
Realised I could get the vault for Starfruits next season and still have heaps of money left over! That's 2/6 done!
Got my 1st stardrop of the run when I got to floor 100 of the mines!
The Random:
In the middle of smelting all my quartz and gold up for quality sprinklers, I haven't gotten iridium just yet so i'll save getting those for fall.
Flower dance came and went! I chose not to dance with anyone, though I could've danced with Shane or Haley. I've got a certain space cowboy to stay loyal too :smug:
Speaking of which, 4 nearly 5 hearts with my future husband. Shame their birthday is on the 28th of Winter or this would've been going much faster by now
Gold Pickaxe and Silver Axe + Hoe, everything is getting its upgrade!
Construction bundle and Exotic Foraging bundle are finished! Getting closer and closer to the end :3

If anyone want's to know my current levels:
9 farming, 10 fishing, 6 foraging, 7 mining, 5 combat

Anywho, that's it for my latest checkup! I'll drop in again when I feel like i've completed more.
Have a wonderful day, everyone! :owo:

riklaunim

Tiller
currently worrking on prize tickets to see if its a dehydrator or fish smoker then changing to a new farm map and trying again, lol
You can check it on any save with https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-predictor/

A lot of things is seeded at the start and can be controlled if you start a new game with a specific seed.

Those tools are at the 12 position so there are 36 quests to do (-1 with hidden ticket). Don't plan strategies around those items as by the time you get them you should be able to craft the desired quantity on your own. A singular smoker is usually ok as high-value fish aren't that common while a dehydrator is much slower and will have to be crafter in larger quantities.

Last edited:

Akuriko

Sodbuster
amazing out of 8 farms only 3 have fish smokers 5 dehydrators, thanks that saves me allot of time focusing on the farm reviews instead, lol

riklaunim

Tiller
amazing out of 8 farms only 3 have fish smokers 5 dehydrators, thanks that saves me allot of time focusing on the farm reviews instead, lol
What's your ideal farm? What you want to do and how to play it? Overthinking and trying to over-engineer it doesn't work in this game really :D