1.6 Update What happened in your game today?

Akuriko

Farmhand
im starting my starfruit wine empire :wink:
you know once you grow enough ancient fruit for the ginger island, for your farm and the green house it auto grows back there fore its cheaper to make it over starfruit wine, I would recommend ancient fruit as its free once you buy it it keeps growing back and you have no over head costs however I can see someone using a ton of seed makers to keep the starfruit wine going too.

you know once you grow enough ancient fruit for the ginger island, for your farm and the green house it auto grows back there fore its cheaper to make it over starfruit wine, I would recommend ancient fruit as its free once you buy it it keeps growing back and you have no over head costs however I can see someone using a ton of seed makers to keep the starfruit wine going too.
You bought your Ancient Fruit? Lucky you that the Traveling Cart lady was selling it! I found my first Ancient Fruit Seed in a Fishing Treasure Chest.

There is actually a debate on what's better -- Ancient Fruit or Starfruit. I like Ancient Fruit too because you plant them once and you never have to plant them again, unlike Starfruit, on Ginger Island.

confusionnn_

Greenhorn
Playing this game is so jarring
George has more hearts w/ me in comparison for the man i'm ACTUALLY going for which is weird considering i've been gifting them both loved gifts and talking to them
I then got 3 artifacts in treasure chests, one being an ancient doll?? So the game will give me random stuff but not the copper I oh so desperately need :sweat:

Early game is always the hardest purely because of just how easy it is to get distracted irl. Maybe I shouldn't spend a week straight fishing at the same exact spot :hmm: