EliasRipley

Newcomer
Multiplayer:
2nd player unable to complete new farm type quest. (Build silo for chickens.) I (host) built a silo but they didn't get quest update, so they purchased one from Robin too. After construction, still no update on their quest log.

EliasRipley

Newcomer
Multiplayer:
2nd player unable to complete new farm type quest. (Build silo for chickens.) I (host) built a silo but they didn't get quest update, so they purchased one from Robin too. After construction, still no update on their quest log.
This has been reported on Steam by many users, with players resorting to modding their game to update quest.

Dippercat

Cowpoke
Hi!

I wanted to add a cubby next to the front door but the tea plant that is marked with the blue arrow is an obstacle that can not be removed. I could move the cactus and other elements but I can't move the plant with the picaxe or any other tools. I tried everything but I can't do it, so I can't build the room neither. Also, if I put the cursor over the plant, it doesn't change to a hand as it does with the other furniture elements.

My OS is Windows 10. The in-game language is English. I am in a single-player game.

Thank you!!

Attachments

HoneyBat

Newcomer
When I’m at robins to build a new farm building the pending building/controller goes up to the left and won’t stop moving. I have to keep pushing the directional buttons to land it in kind of in the place I want it. It happened with the wizard too when I built the stupid clock. It just floats up and to the left.

i play on PC vanilla single player but I use an HDMI cable to cast to my TV and play with a Microsoft controller. But I unplugged the controller and it still floated up to the top left.

also- 2 days ago my game started freezing on the TV when I went to full screen even though it is still working on the laptop and it worked fine up until 2 days ago. Not sure if it’s related. I haven’t changed anything else.

Ximm0

Newcomer
When completing timed quest the reward sometimes appears slightly off centered, like this:

20240401235939_1.jpg

Last edited:

zazzyk

Newcomer
I had a quest to deliver a gold bar to harvey, before the update, and then after the update I delivered the gold bar and what he was saying didn't make sense. The previous messages also looked like code
1712010094450.png

SwampyDragon

Newcomer
I have "read" Woodcutter's Weekly 3 times and yet it never shows up in my "Special Items and Powers" or gives me the thumbs up to show I've read it. It does give me the "You've learned a couple things about foraging" notification in the bottom left though...all the other books I've read so far don't have this problem. I'm not on level 10 foraging yet.
1712013322161.png

Manuwu

Newcomer
weird plant that appears and dissappears when I stand on certain spots and sometimes flickers when I use tools

Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-01 a la(s) 17.27.01.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-01 a la(s) 17.26.54.png

underdaseaa

Newcomer
when opening a secret note from the menu, it shows the menu bits from behind. so you can see the collection text box while reading the secret note
cant get the screenshot to work tho :P

PrincessPsycoz

Newcomer
In multiplayer (unmodded)
- Second Player cannot give Joja driver a rabbit foot after first player has already for lucky charm
-second player experienced the large tree in the forest being knocked down and got the quest to submit 100 hardwood to rebuild the stump, player one rebuilt the stump and player two still has the quest even though they see and can interact with the raccoon family.

bpd489

Greenhorn
I cannot explore floor 91 of Mines because the stair spawned in front of me as I loaded into F91 here.
On latest version, Steam Deck

20240329215137_1.jpg

Last edited:

Mihesan

Newcomer
Robin's Resource Rush, Robin wants you to collect 1000 wood in a week, upon accepting the quest it gives you one day.

bouncingpony

Greenhorn
issue: reward text from request board quests is misaligned SOMETIMES (I have seen it correct, same platform)
what OS you are using: Windows 10
in-game language: English
single-player
anything else you think might be relevant: I have verified this does occur on the 1.6.3 patch

Attachments

bouncingpony

Greenhorn
explain the issue: unable to navigate to dresser tabs using controller; I can see all items by just using the D-pad to scroll down, but cannot reach the tabs on the left by any button combination on the D-pad
what OS you are using: Windows 10, <1-year-old Xbox controller
in-game language: English
single-player
anything else you think might be relevant: I experience this on multiple different saves, and still exists on 1.6.3

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Someone brought to my attention the fact that upon receiving the 15 hay from Lewis on meadowland, you don’t actually get the message associated with the parsnips regularly. (Due to the letter being tied to the parsnips themselves?)

omo_andy

Newcomer
Opening a treasure room chest in Skull Cavern gave me 15 parsnip seeds
sdvbug.jpg

My farm is Meadowlands.
I think this got patched in 1.5, but I'm guessing it has something to do with getting started with Hay instead of Parsnip Seeds.

My cat that i chose for the pet event disappeared. I want to say it was around the time when i got farm animals. I think i had setup a couch co-op session with my son around that time as well. But the cat disappeared from all menus and no trace around farm. No error codes. I miss him. Windows 11. Mostly single player. When multiplayer is a split screen.

Mamduh

Newcomer
I really don't know what happens but since i updated the game to 1.6.3 the game just sometimes stutter badly, the game was running without any stutter before this patch. stutter happens when im zooming out to 75% and in raining condition, when im running around the farm the lag spike happens, somehow the fullscreen now just lag and the windowed borderless appear to perform better than the fullscreen i can just feel it you know. there might something wrong pls fix.

Spec:
CPU: Ryzen 3200G
GPU: RX 550
RAM: 16GB
The Game running on NVME

Mamduh

Newcomer
I really don't know what happens but since i updated the game to 1.6.3 the game just sometimes stutter badly, the game was running without any stutter before this patch. stutter happens when im zooming out to 75% and in raining condition, when im running around the farm the lag spike happens, somehow the fullscreen now just lag and the windowed borderless appear to perform better than the fullscreen i can just feel it you know. there might something wrong pls fix.

Spec:
CPU: Ryzen 3200G
GPU: RX 550
RAM: 16GB
The Game running on NVME
WINDOWS 10