SiX

Greenhorn
Background of Perfection Summit is all black on a pre-1.6 perfection save file.

When going to the summit on a save file that I achieved perfection before 1.6 the summit's background appears to be completely black. I assume that this has something to do with the fact that I shouldn't be there since in 1.6 my 1.5 file doesn't satisfy the conditions for Perfection as there are more recipes, fish, and food than there were in 1.5.

Screenshot_584.png

• Windows
  • Singleplayer
  • Version 1.6.3
  • No mods
  • old 1.5.6 save file

Risana

Newcomer
  • Mismatched dialogue/portrait (Image explains well)
  • Windows
  • English
  • Single player
  • When I gave Linus a gift (Cave Carrot) he talks positively about the gift but has a face for disliking the gift (which he does dislike)
  • No mods, fresh save for 1.6
image.pngimage2.png

chaos32683

Newcomer
This is a very minor bug, but when entering the Festival of Ice (may be for other festivals in the area) from the east side, through the town, it still shows the player as entering through the north (the farm). The east side was accessed through the minecarts.

This was on the standard map, and I'm not sure if it would change if on other maps.

grapesvineyard

Greenhorn
Game crashing every time I try to leave the Winter Festival early.

Message: Required location 'Custom_Lance_WarpRoom' not found.
InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation(String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11120
at StardewValley.Event.exitEvent() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 767
at StardewValley.Event.endBehaviors(String[] args, GameLocation location) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 761
at StardewValley.Event.forceEndFestival(Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 6633
at StardewValley.Menus.ConfirmationDialog.confirm() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ConfirmationDialog.cs:line 76
at StardewValley.Menus.ConfirmationDialog.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ConfirmationDialog.cs:line 94
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4797
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4024
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.3 build 24087
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
In-game Date: Winter 25 Y5 Time of Day: 900
Game Location: Temp

SassyZoe

Newcomer
Hi, I'm in my first year and when I check the TV for recipes of Queen of Sauce, it'll say it's a rerun even when the recipe is completely new for me. I have no mods. But it;s happened a few times. I'm on Winter 3 and it's been about the 3rd or 4th time.

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Hi, I'm in my first year and when I check the TV for recipes of Queen of Sauce, it'll say it's a rerun even when the recipe is completely new for me. I have no mods. But it;s happened a few times. I'm on Winter 3 and it's been about the 3rd or 4th time.
Episodes on Sundays follow a set schedule and episodes on Wednesdays are reruns. The reruns prioritized recipes from episodes that one of the players has missed.

jasperjareau

Newcomer
(Idk how to use this site yet. please for forgive me if I'm putting this in the wrong spot)

I have the newest verison of stardew 1.6.3 (i believe. as of march 30th 2024). I play PC through Steam on a Windows 11 system. I play with a Switch Pro Controller. This issue started happening after the most recent update. When donating to Gunther at the Museum or trying to place a farm building from Robin. The cursor goes to the very top left and gets stuck there. When i try and move it it just goes back.

I've managed to get around it by canceling that interaction. Then using my laptop trackpad and keyboard controls to reopen that menu and it usually works normally the second time when I do that.

I've considered it being just the controller but I did search the thread for cursors on here and it seems other have it too.

silentsnowdrop

Newcomer
Robin can give a help-wanted quest while building something (in this case a barn) that takes 2 days to complete. As she cannot be interacted with while she's building something, the quest cannot be completed.

• game version: 1.6
  • in-game language: English
  • single-player or multiplayer: Single Player
  • anything else you think might be relevant: I think this is technically more of an oversight than a bug

jelli

Newcomer
Friend and I just completed the Tree Stump repair quest but it has not updated for the both of us and I cannot repair the stump.
image_2024-03-30_225435266.png

Windows 10, English, Multiplayer, No mods
PC Version 1.6.3

akemigames34

Newcomer
IMG_0866.png

My first cat seems to have clipped through and climbed the walls of my spouse’s room.I just walked into my house to goto bed and happened to see movement on the wall of Shane’s room in my farm house.

Windows 11
Steam Downloaded
No Mods
1.6 save file on PC

DocMauz

Farmhand
When your spouse is returning home from the desert festival, the moment they enter the farm, they instantly teleport to the bed.

Sympole

Newcomer
After giving Elliot an Iridium Quality Sea Cucumber as a gift, when he gives it back it's now normal quality.

irish_vampyre

Newcomer
Major stutter about every 1-1.5 seconds. It's not actually that bad and it only happens when the background is scrolling. I walk what seems like 2-3 steps and then I get a big stutter. I am having a severely hard time dealing with it. It's just a visual effect but it becomes straining on the eyes over time. I have seen many other people reporting the same issues after 1.6 but no fixes yet.

Here are my specs and all the things I have tried.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

PC Specs

Windows 10 Pro

Processor: i7-5960x (3.00ghz : 8cores)

RAM: 64GB

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti

HDD: 12TB (6.5tb free)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have tried to turn off Vsync, I instead get stuttering AND serious screen tearing.

I have tried fullscreen, borderless, and windowed.

I have tried changing the DPI compatability.

I have tried messing with the processor affinity.

I have tried putting Stardew's priority to high.

I have tried a lower resolution.

I have tried with and without mods.

I have tried running the 32 bit compatibility mode.

I have tried changing my monitor refresh rate from 50-60.

I have tried zoom from 80-120

I thought I could just deal with it but the longer I deal with it the more draining it is to deal with. It's literally causing me to not want to play the game because of the pain it's causing in my eyes. I am desperately hoping there'll be some kind of fix for this soon.

Charliecat16

Greenhorn
While playing multiplayer, my partner submitted the hardwood for the raccoon's house, and we gave her the first items, but the quest in my journal to repair the tree is still there. I'm on windows 10, english, and I joined as a farmhand.

BaumE__

Newcomer
Attacking with a weapon when entering your house soft locks your character, it's very hard to reproduce tho
Picking up a furniture "fixed" it

Kexi-Katze

Greenhorn
the egg hunt festival in year 2 is buggy: Lewis starts to talk and only the first word appears in each textbox. german, Steam, Windows11.

arcticmidget

Farmhand
COLLECTIONS PROBLEM

Hey, so I sold some mussle, clam, and oyster by dropping them into the bins. But for some reason they didn't show up in the collection tab? I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. I play single player 1.6 version and in English. I alose use Windows.

aironium

Greenhorn
The Queen of Sauce book doesn't work as intended, as written in the Wiki. Doesn't show in the special powers tab, and all locked recipes are still locked. Unless I'm missing something
SPOILER_Screenshot_2024-03-31-18-45-07-32_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
SPOILER_20240331183925_1.jpg
SPOILER_20240331184942_1.jpg

Marinacrux

Newcomer
Hello ! Calico desert bug here...
I went to the Calico Desert festival in spring of year 2, and for the quizz/questions png (at the top right corner) I experienced a bug where i can't see properly the proposals of the 3rd question (How much does a rabbit cost). You can imagine that I couldn’t get the right answer.
I put a screen shot of the bug with this message.
I play in a single-player game on PC (steam), with French langage.

Capture d'écran 2024-03-31 124552.png