animatedash

Newcomer
Modded game on Mac. I've updated all the mods that have updates on them. Can't even launch the game, it keeps crashing.
Edit: also can't open the game when I remove the mods folder.

dylanab

Greenhorn
Bug with the new Lewis Ticket (I forget the actual name) in quests:

1. I had a quest with Demetrius to catch fish, just money reward.
2. I started a quest with Leah to get a leek, one ticket reward.
3. I finished the Demetrius quest, he gave me a ticket.
4. I finished the Leah quest, she did not give me a ticket.

ElGaladri

Newcomer
My getting started quest says "-5" as the objective rather than "harvest egg" and it didn't complete when I picked up the first eggs. Unmodded, Windows 11, Single Player

TdZink

Newcomer
I just started a new, unmodded game after the update. English, Single player on PC windows 10 and my getting started quest involves chickens even though I did not pick the new farm that has the coop. I attached a screenshot of it.
I started a new game using the standard farm and received the new farm initial quest to harvest an egg as well.

bluekitty93

Newcomer
Music wont play on farm. I tried with and without mod. I am on windows.
I restart computer and currently validating files. The i next will try just deleting and re-install he full game. i did try other farm types and they have the music just not the newest one. Any other ideas?

kylee82704

Newcomer
1710889158362.png

if you look a little bit to the left of my character, there is a texture glitch where the grass texture is missing. nothing major obviously, just sharing

Winterwolke

Farmhand
Meadowland Farm, Linux, Singleplayer, English, modded AND unmodded

When chopping down the trees in the farming area underneath the farmhouse, the tile the trees stood on aren't tilable. Item(s) (tried chest) can be placed on the tile, after removing them the tile is still untilable.

toeheelswivel

Newcomer
Hello! I had a very minor glitch regarding the crop fairy event. (Windows 11, English, brand new farm)
The crop fairy arrived the night of Spring Day 8 and completed the growth of cauliflower, green beans, and forageable seeds. The following morning, the cauliflower and green bean plants were fully grown and collectible, but the forageables still looked like they did during the growing phase. When I hovered my cursor over them, they had a green plus sign indicating they could be picked up. I clicked on them and they could be picked up, but all 8 of them were regular quality horseradishes regardless of the initial seedling. Didn't cause any problems otherwise, I just figured they were supposed to grow.

Thanks mods for all your help!

FudgePugs

Greenhorn
While playing co-op (not the host) I happened to disconnect and after an attempt to rejoin, I am put exactly where I lost connection instead of my bed. Proceeding to crash instantly.
The host's internet connection isn't bad and usually disconnections don't happen. Host is located in the UK connected via ethernet to their network, I am located in Turkey as well with an ethernet connection.
No error text just an instant crash and you can see that in the video. It continues to crash as long as I attempt to rejoin and stopped when the day passed. I assume the host restarting the game would fix the issue as well. On another note, it was this new green rain event.
Specs if needed: Ryzen 7 5800x3d, 32G Ram, Rx 6900 xt and the games on an SSD. All drivers are up to date. Including Network and BIOS
Game is vanilla on the new 1.6 update, Language is English

Video: https://youtu.be/mxo2Kvb9N64

Correction there is an error log:

Attachments

Jinimo

Newcomer
At night market submarine, I've been only getting trash

In-Game Language: English
Single Player
No Mods

1710890587891.png

daresi

Newcomer
Hi! I've had two bugs as of now in my single player game (Windows 10, English, Year 4 standard farm unmodded). I've played for 3 in-game days so far.

The first one, three trees and tappers as well as one lightning rod (it was next to the other rod) disappeared
sv2.png

Everything was there when I loaded the game for the first time since updating

The second one, I went to Ginger Island to continue this quest and the 2 gems i already had (West and South) disappeared
sv.png

I don't mind replanting and gathering the gems again, just reporting the issues :)

catandwrite

Newcomer
Hi! A bug I seem to have is I can no longer use a tool to pick up tree seeds. Instead it just destroys them as if they had sprouted. I’m using the meadowlands farm on a new save, I do have smapi and content patcher installed but have turned off all my mods for the new content.

camaellia

Newcomer
Graphics issue with the new pet bowl building; it's got some kind of layering issue with the greenhouse shadow. When moving, it clips above and below the shadow effect. English, single player, MacOS, unmodded. (just an issue report, this isn't problematic for my gameplay)

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKimA9Yjmi8

SeaCrusher27

Newcomer
image_2024-03-19_234231916.png

Came back to an old Year 1 multiplayer save and found that the bottom row of the Animal bundle in the pantry looked like this.
They say "Error Item" then 639 through 643.

I have also found that the wine has a texture error
image_2024-03-19_234800971.png

I am on windows 11 and language is English

Screenshot (1809).png

discovered a bug where the tiles on my four corners farm are glitched here. it's to the left of the southern exist of the farm. (english, singleplayer, windows.)

Last edited:

K_Anna_02

Newcomer
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES IN YOUR GAME HERE!

Please be aware that spoilers ARE allowed in this thread!

A template you can follow:

• explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
  • full error text (if any);
  • what OS you are using;
  • in-game language;
  • single-player or multiplayer;
  • anything else you think might be relevant.

We CANNOT help with issues with your modded game!

Just downloaded 1.6 today and started a new save on the new farm type. The first in-game day, the time sped through two days in about 30 seconds so I closed out, restarted my game and steam deck, and tried making a new (basically identical) save file. Now the time is stuck at 6am so I can’t meet townspeople or do anything but farm/forage.
Playing on Linux on my steam deck

strepsipteran

Greenhorn
Playing a pre-existing file, no mods. Went into my barn and the ostrich incubator is now a junimo chest, but is still animated like an incubator actively incubating an egg. Playing on windows, single-player.
  • explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
  • full error text (if any);
  • what OS you are using;
  • in-game language;
  • single-player or multiplayer;
  • anything else you think might be relevant.

We CANNOT help with issues with your modded game!
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Infinity weapons have been weirdly bugged out (maybe retextured weapons in general) They seem to revert to a far weaker state than they should be, my infinity gavel is level 12 dealing 70-84 damage, I made another infinity gavel and it does the regular 100-120 base.

Another bug (maybe feature though only in part) is forage and debris spawning on paths, this is really annoying as it destroys off farm machines and blocks paths and there is 0 way to stop it from happening.

You are also no longer able to enter building hitboxes using chairs/obelisks, I assume this is a feature but was unable to find it listed in the patch notes

Attachments