1.6 Update What happened in your game today?

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
Ooo good rule!

Oh.

Hm. Yes, I see it now. You can process things that way too, I should try that to see what happens.

Usually for me it's:

Egg as Overalls
L. Milk as Sleveless Overalls
Honey as Simple Dress
Ancient Froot as Genie Pants
Strawberry as Farmer Pants
Fairy Rose as Long Dress
Pumpkin for a nice Button-down Shirt
Melon as Shorts
Cauliflower as a drop-neck Shirt with belt
Chanterelle as Orange Shirt
L. Goat Milk as Dark Blue Shirt
Cactusfroot as off-the-shoulder '80s Shirt
Salmonberry as awesome Red Shirt with belt
Magic Rock Candy as Magic Sprinkle Shirt
Wool as STUPID UNDYEABLE White Shirt, also exactly the same as no Shirt
Red Cabbage as Tank Top (OMG you can DYE it!)
Wheat as dyeable Crop Tank for Summer coolness
Blackberry as Black Overalls over Dark Blue Shirt (nice!)
Void Egg as superawesome Black Shirt with Red neck

ALL

with the same Machine and zero processing time.
lol I love you and your style to pieces. Most of the time I just throw everything in the box in its raw state as I’m usually too lazy to do otherwise or come up with all the materials needed for tens or hundreds of machines I’d likely be too lazy to attend to anyways lol. I love wandering aimlessly around beautiful stardew often forgetting my horse that doesn’t fit down most of my paths anyways, and staying strong on coffee and if I collected speed buff foods in the mines. Forage, fish and talk to neighbors. I also like to spend hours in the mines. But farming, not so much (lol sorry grandpa.) But Lew takes it to a unique and precious new level by skipping the bin all together and creating stylish clothes with what she farmed or foraged. Love it! 😍

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
Ooo good rule!

Oh.

Hm. Yes, I see it now. You can process things that way too, I should try that to see what happens.

Usually for me it's:

Egg as Overalls
L. Milk as Sleveless Overalls
Honey as Simple Dress
Ancient Froot as Genie Pants
Strawberry as Farmer Pants
Fairy Rose as Long Dress
Pumpkin for a nice Button-down Shirt
Melon as Shorts
Cauliflower as a drop-neck Shirt with belt
Chanterelle as Orange Shirt
L. Goat Milk as Dark Blue Shirt
Cactusfroot as off-the-shoulder '80s Shirt
Salmonberry as awesome Red Shirt with belt
Magic Rock Candy as Magic Sprinkle Shirt
Wool as STUPID UNDYEABLE White Shirt, also exactly the same as no Shirt
Red Cabbage as Tank Top (OMG you can DYE it!)
Wheat as dyeable Crop Tank for Summer coolness
Blackberry as Black Overalls over Dark Blue Shirt (nice!)
Void Egg as superawesome Black Shirt with Red neck

ALL

with the same Machine and zero processing time.
But we can't sell clothing, I didn't think.?

ArthurManenti

Farmhand
I caught the last fish recently! I also did a skull cavern run that I wasn't betting on (I started the run at 11am, it was a lucky day but not very lucky), but ended up getting 4 prismatic shards and more importantly the very first auto-petter of my current playthrough (7 summer year 2). I'm happy

20240423_113632.jpg

Sad story:
Upon revisiting my solo perfection farm, I decided to do a skull cavern dive in order to fetch prismatic shards for a Qi quest to purchase the
blue grass recipe
. Everything was going great, I found 2 shards, some books (I haven't played this save since before 1.6 so I have ample reading to do), and at long last, my first AUTO-PETTER waiting for me on the first treasure floor of many! I was feeling great, hopped up on spicy eel and the high that is obtaining an auto-petter. I was moving fast, surpassing level 100, down to 120, then 130, then... I woke up in Harvey's office. I read the dialogue, aside from the pitiful amount of gold, just one item was lost. I clicked to the next screen, horrified by the text... the auto-petter was the lost item. :heartrip:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sad story:
Upon revisiting my solo perfection farm, I decided to do a skull cavern dive in order to fetch prismatic shards for a Qi quest to purchase the
blue grass recipe
. Everything was going great, I found 2 shards, some books (I haven't played this save since before 1.6 so I have ample reading to do), and at long last, my first AUTO-PETTER waiting for me on the first treasure floor of many! I was feeling great, hopped up on spicy eel and the high that is obtaining an auto-petter. I was moving fast, surpassing level 100, down to 120, then 130, then... I woke up in Harvey's office. I read the dialogue, aside from the pitiful amount of gold, just one item was lost. I clicked to the next screen, horrified by the text... the auto-petter was the lost item. :heartrip:
I have been in that there same situation, it's like reading the text of when I found and lost my first Treasure of Treasures. Sad stories abound.

Lew Zealand

Helper
You could sell them to Haylee if you could meet her picky early character standards.
That would make the Mod work even better! If you kept Haley at low hearts (many people find this easy to do) and proceed with your game to the point of Tailoring lotsa things, you then first sell them at Pierre's, maybe after getting some dialog about him wanting to expand to a Department store or similar.

Haley checks them out at some point after a Tuesday that Emily sees them on her way to Aerobics (Haley never goes into Pierre's). You get some dialog about new styles and every piece of clothing would be keyed to how much Haley likes it or not. And she'll buy something if interested. Pierre eventually changes the lower L part of the Store if the Clothing sales go well and adds a changing room.

LOL it would be great if you could have one day per year where you suggest clothing changes for everyone or even better, you could set a once-a-year appointment with each person in SDV where you have fashion session with them and they try on your clothing choices. Maybe you set out 5 outfits for them the day before on mannequins in the dressing room and then show up on the day and they try them on in succession. If you've matched something they like, they'll buy it and once in a while you'll see them wearing it, season permitting.

Bleh I can't make Mods, maybe I'll just write the story...

ArthurManenti

Farmhand
Sad story:

blue grass recipe

Can't Marlon retrieve the item for you?

From the wiki: If the player passes out from low health in the Mines, Quarry Mine, Skull Cavern or Volcano Dungeon, Marlon will hold lost items in an "Item Recovery Service" option in the Adventurer's Guild Menu. Players may choose to purchase one lost item, for the same price as it would be sold through the Shipping Box. Items will stay in Marlon's menu until the next time the player passes out from low health, when they will be replaced by any new items lost.

Can't Marlon retrieve the item for you?

From the wiki: If the player passes out from low health in the Mines, Quarry Mine, Skull Cavern or Volcano Dungeon, Marlon will hold lost items in an "Item Recovery Service" option in the Adventurer's Guild Menu. Players may choose to purchase one lost item, for the same price as it would be sold through the Shipping Box. Items will stay in Marlon's menu until the next time the player passes out from low health, when they will be replaced by any new items lost.
Oh my lord I always forget about that service! I'll have to give him a call and see if he can! Thanks for pointing this out!!

Draconifors

Farmhand
Spring of year 2 ended, and I failed to find and slay an elusive slime because RNG did not favour me. I slayed dozens of slimes, but none was special.
Oh well, the quest will come around again.

Harvested the last of this year's garlic and beans, and planted all of the coffee beans I had so I'll have plenty of coffee plants for summer.

Examined a bush because a note told me to do so, and dug around in search of something someone hid. Found something in the bush, but did not find whatever is hidden.

All in all, a lot happened -- and the day isn't quite over yet. :cool:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Another week has passed by
notherweek.PNG

Adding new designs as I swap out last week's or yesterday's fashions after discussion with Emms
design.JPG

The first Wine and Cheese tasting happened as sales commenced from the Cellars of Emily and Bobbi
cellar.JPG

And finished the Attic. It's where you keep your Skeletons, right?
Attic.PNG