What are you currently playing?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I beat NieR:Automata again and god it's such a great game. i love it more every time i play it. I'm working on 100%ing it now but taking a small break.

Going through Psychonauts for the first time since my friends have played the 2nd game and can't recommend it enough. I've been playin some Cookie Clicker from time to time....

I have heard some good things about Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, very open mapped and sandboxy. I had to stop playing Minecraft, too open too sandboxy... need goals.... :sweat: but when you have goals it is very fun :smile: at least for me

I started to try out some new games. Unfortunately it seems like there is alot of broken games being sold as complete.
It sad I really want to be able to play them but between corrupting saves and just bad ports Subnautica:Below zero, Monster Harvest, and Craftopia are put on my "Not mad just disappointed" list

The concept of Monster Harvest is neat, and I would like to see how it develops. But as is right now, I will not get it... maybe on Steams winter sale... If the game gets polished please let me know. The overall premise is really interesting.... Implementation is a problem though :hmm:

Mayte

Farmhand
Huh, I decided to redownload the game but now I have no saves, guess I'll spend some hours developing a "main" farm.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I beat Psychonauts yesterday and played a few short games after that.

- Psychonauts is 10/10 and very close to one of my favorite games of all time (Alice: Madness Returns), completely recommend it and I'm going to be buying the 2nd game next month
- Nekopara vol. 0 is a free game on steam and way more anime than i thought it would be... it was... an Experience. do not recommend for anyone just wanting cute cat girls. definitely more than that. easy achievements tho!
- missed messages. is a very short and sweet game that deals with some heavy topics, gorgeous art, great music, a very delightful short little game and it's free
- Summer Nightmare is a horror visual novel that was not really great but it was a fun 30 minutes of my time also easy achievements
- The Henry Stickmin Collection was a very fun blast into early/mid 2000s internet culture with references that got more and more recent the further along you went. Lots of delightful easter eggs, I'm a fan of the people who made this and Among Us

Salty1

Planter
I beat Psychonauts yesterday and played a few short games after that.

- Psychonauts is 10/10 and very close to one of my favorite games of all time (Alice: Madness Returns), completely recommend it and I'm going to be buying the 2nd game next month
Second one is also worthwhile.

They are not necessarily my most favorites for their genre, but Milkman Conspiracy on its own is absolutely my most favorite surreal level in any game ever.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Second one is also worthwhile.

They are not necessarily my most favorites for their genre, but Milkman Conspiracy on its own is absolutely my most favorite surreal level in any game ever.
Yeah! I don't really buy 60 dollar games but a few friends of mine bought it and couldn't recommend it enough, so I'll definitely be doing the same.
I loved the Milkman Conspiracy!! That was one of my favorite levels. I think my favorite overall was Black Velvetopia but I enjoyed all the levels and the concepts they played with

I am loving game pass. It's nice to play games without a $60 dollar buy in.
Game I would suggest
Breathedge-subnautica in spaaaaace
Below Zero-Subnautica in the artic
Subnautica-anxiety simulator *reaper scream* with fishes
Katamari Damatchi- dung beetle simulator vs the world
Spiritfarer-the good type of sad. *Sniff* I'll miss you hedgehog grandma

Potatoes

Farmer
I've been playing Eastward, it's very cute and I love the music, I'm also still stuck in Genshin Impact hell, but what are you gonna do...

Also for everyone talking about Untitled Goose Game in this thread, that game is pure magic. Maybe I should play through that again tonight.