What are you currently playing?

Odin

Staff member
Still finishing Link's Awakening over here, plus I got reintroduced to the addictive fun that is Plants Vs Zombies :eek: RIP my free time
Nice! I started playing Link's Awakening, but never got very far. There's just not enough time for all the games :P

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
i lov minecraft, not really playing it atm - tho today my mom expressed interest in playing minecraft

mostly playing ARK: Survival Evolved, I have so many dodo!
and a little of Sims 4 and Fallout 4
That's so cool your mom might try playing. Could never get mine to play, but my dad did join my brother and I on a world for a few months once! Was easily the most fun I ever had playing that game.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i played transistor for the first time yesterday, it was pretty difficult since i am not that great w/ strategy but it was fun. haven't beat it yet

just played donut county since it's always fun to play through again once in a while

Odin

Staff member
i played transistor for the first time yesterday, it was pretty difficult since i am not that great w/ strategy but it was fun. haven't beat it yet

just played donut county since it's always fun to play through again once in a while
I thought this thread would be a fun idea and instead it's just reminding me of all the great games I need to finish :P

I really should play the rest of both of these

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
I didn't think I had any current games to list since I'm pretty much just focusing on school these days, but forgot about Arcaea! It's a fun music game, I just play it occasionally. Also started playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky again! :) Not sure how often I'll be playing it once I'm not on spring break anymore tho.

Last edited:

SgtPickles

Tiller
Was playing Undermine. The game is in early access for $15. While I'm super reluctant on buying early access games... this one was worth it. Yes, it is incomplete as it's missing the final level, but I've spent more than 30 some hours into it. At that current rate, that's 50 cents per hour. Of course my hours will increase once the final level and other features are added.

At the moment, nothing. Waiting for DOOM Eternal. Might be Animal Crossing.