What are you currently playing?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Minecraft Bedrock. I am a 5+ year Minecraft Java player so this is like bizarro Minecraft to me but I'm getting the hang of the purely random differences.

Sinmenon

Planter
I have just gotten the True Perfection in Stardew, and now I'm considering replaying one of my favorite games: Disgaea 4. I have done everything there is to do in the Vita version ages ago and I might get either the PS4 or Steam version. I also want to play Maid of Sker or Stray, I'm undecided rn (and they are all wildly different games)

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Started a new Stardew Valley game (uh oh) and started replaying Psychonauts 2 after a year, which I've enjoyed very much. I've also had some money left on my switch account for AGES and decided to buy a few pokemon-inspired games on sale. Started with Coromon, which has been pretty fun so far

Planter
I started playing Escape Academy this week and I'm having fun. I always enjoy a good puzzler / point-and-click. Maybe a bit on the easy side, but I'm only halfway through, so it still has time to pick up the pace. And even then, I prefer my games to be too easy than too hard.

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
This thread has been dead for too long. It's okay if I revive this one right? I mean it's always a relevant thread really. Anyways, I actually have realized recently that I haven't played Stardew in quite a while. Back in August I was fully glued to Xenoblade Chronicles 3. After finishing it in September I didn't know what to do with myself anymore, back into a hole of burnt out and every game sounds meh. Until, I finally got my hands on Atelier Sophie 2 for my PS4. So yeah, this past week and a half I've been back on my PS4 finally, it's been seriously neglected this year. I've also now finally got the season pass for Lost Judgment and I have a copy of Tales of Arise on hand. So I do believe I'll be glued to my PS4 for a while. Oh, I did also get Splatoon 3 last month, but I'm not huge into shooters. I just love the Splatoon aesthetic and have fun playing it here and there. I've already kinda cut back on playing it and will mainly be going back to it for events and multiplayer with certain people.

Cuusardo

Farmer
Now that I'm back to working more hours at my job, I have been streaming 2 days a week instead of 3, which means Breath of Death VII has been put on the back burner for the time being. I was also having some issues with the movement of the graphics in the game triggering nausea, and the last time I played it I was only able to play it for an hour before switching to another game.

In keeping with the spirit of October, I'm playing my wilderness farm on my stream on one day and Project Zomboid on the other. I am a huge fan of playing in sandbox mode and making it into the Sims with zombies. (It's fun to feel like a D&D superhero clobbering the undead!) In the co-op game I'm playing with @imnvs we're taking over Louisville, yo. We've got ourselves set up in a sweet McMansion on the river. I've liberated a bunch of mannequins that now hang out in front of our house and in the rec room above the detached 3-car garage. We decorated the place with art on the walls and potted plants. We've got everything we need to survive.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
for those keeping tabs at home: really loved coromon, i absolutely recommend it. great designs, fun to go through, genuinely a challenging game but not an unfair one

i'm back in a SONIC MOOD because i'm really excited for sonic frontiers coming out early next month. i've been playing sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2, and started a new sonic mania game too. i've enjoyed it all!! i love sonic so much it's unreal