Unofficial mod updates

AdmiralAsperger

Greenhorn
It actually loads now, which is a huge improvement for me but its still not completely working

[ChildToNPC] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event. Technical details:
System.InvalidOperationException: The ChildToNPC.IContentPatcherAPI interface defines method RegisterToken which doesn't exist in the API.
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyBuilder..ctor(String name, ModuleBuilder moduleBuilder, Type interfaceType, Type targetType)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyFactory.CreateProxy[TInterface](Object instance, String sourceModID, String targetModID)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModRegistryHelper.GetApi[TInterface](String uniqueID)
at ChildToNPC.ModEntry.OnGameLaunched(Object sender, GameLaunchedEventArgs e)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match)
I'm in the same boat as you, so close yet so far haha. I would have a crack at it myself but I suck ass at Visual Studio

It actually loads now, which is a huge improvement for me but its still not completely working

[ChildToNPC] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event. Technical details:
System.InvalidOperationException: The ChildToNPC.IContentPatcherAPI interface defines method RegisterToken which doesn't exist in the API.
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyBuilder..ctor(String name, ModuleBuilder moduleBuilder, Type interfaceType, Type targetType)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyFactory.CreateProxy[TInterface](Object instance, String sourceModID, String targetModID)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModRegistryHelper.GetApi[TInterface](String uniqueID)
at ChildToNPC.ModEntry.OnGameLaunched(Object sender, GameLaunchedEventArgs e)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match)
Actual log please! I'll look at an actual log so I'll be able to spot other issues.

knkrupar321

Farmhand
First of all update your mods. Second you have 2 copies of multiple spouses dialogue. Remove one. Third you have issues with automate. 4th child to NPC doesn't even load. It uses a token that doesn't even exist. I hope I helped.
I have updated my mods, thank you. Those ones that say they need to be updated are inaccurate. Every time I go to check them I have the most updated version. I don't know why it says I have two copies of multiple spouses dialogue, because there is only one in my mods folder (I have searched my mods folder MULTIPLE times). I am aware there is an issue with automate. I know child to NPC isn't loading... that's what we're trying to figure out lol

I have updated my mods, thank you. Those ones that say they need to be updated are inaccurate. Every time I go to check them I have the most updated version. I don't know why it says I have two copies of multiple spouses dialogue, because there is only one in my mods folder (I have searched my mods folder MULTIPLE times). I am aware there is an issue with automate. I know child to NPC isn't loading... that's what we're trying to figure out lol
It says that child to NPC uses a token that doesn't exist so it can't load. So we have to change the code to remove this token. I'll try and see what can I do.

Neutra

Cowpoke
Paritee's Treat Your Animals recompiled for 1.5
Not sure why but I am being told that the dll couldn't be loaded. I am using the 64bit version of the game

Edit: Just found the most recent version in discord and it worked

Last edited:

Cymmerii

Greenhorn
Thanks! Here's the same update, I just fixed the version numbers and removed files like config.json that shouldn't be in the release.

I didn't create these unofficial updates! See the quoted post if you have any issues with them.
I get this error in console when trying to use the luck or cooking skill addons. theres the initial error and then it spams super fast in console seemingly forever. The game does load but im afraid to open a save while console is freaking out so much xD
Any idea what this means and how I'd go about resolving it? I'm using the maintained versions of cooking and luck skill from pathoschild alongside the skillprestige mods here.
Edit: It loads with no errors if i just use the skillprestige main mod without any addons, so im guessing the problem has to be somewhere with those
[Skill Prestige] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event. Technical details:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SkillPrestige.Professions.Profession' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SkillPrestige.Menus.LevelUpManager.set_GetSkill(System.Func`1<SkillPrestige.Skill>)'.
at SkillPrestige.CookingSkill.ModEntry.<GetAddedSkills>d__15.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__17`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at SkillPrestige.Skill.get_AllSkills() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Skill.cs:line 112
at SkillPrestige.Professions.Profession..cctor() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Professions\Profession.cs:line 96
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at SkillPrestige.Professions.Profession.get_FarmingProfessions()
at SkillPrestige.Skill.get_DefaultSkills() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Skill.cs:line 57
at SkillPrestige.Skill.get_AllSkills() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Skill.cs:line 111
at SkillPrestige.Framework.Commands.AddProfessionCommand.GetDescription() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Framework\Commands\AddProfessionCommand.cs:line 56
at SkillPrestige.Framework.Commands.AddProfessionCommand..ctor() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Framework\Commands\AddProfessionCommand.cs:line 17
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at SkillPrestige.Framework.Commands.SkillPrestigeCommand.RegisterCommands(ICommandHelper helper, Boolean testCommands) in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Framework\Commands\SkillPrestigeCommand.cs:line 39
at SkillPrestige.ModEntry.RegisterCommands() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\ModEntry.cs:line 220
at SkillPrestige.ModEntry.OnGameLaunched(Object sender, GameLaunchedEventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\ModEntry.cs:line 166
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 125

pepoluan

Cowpoke
I get this error in console when trying to use the luck or cooking skill addons. theres the initial error and then it spams super fast in console seemingly forever. The game does load but im afraid to open a save while console is freaking out so much xD
Any idea what this means and how I'd go about resolving it? I'm using the maintained versions of cooking and luck skill from pathoschild alongside the skillprestige mods here.
Edit: It loads with no errors if i just use the skillprestige main mod without any addons, so im guessing the problem has to be somewhere with those
[Skill Prestige] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event. Technical details:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SkillPrestige.Professions.Profession' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SkillPrestige.Menus.LevelUpManager.set_GetSkill(System.Func`1<SkillPrestige.Skill>)'.
at SkillPrestige.CookingSkill.ModEntry.<GetAddedSkills>d__15.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__17`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at SkillPrestige.Skill.get_AllSkills() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Skill.cs:line 112
at SkillPrestige.Professions.Profession..cctor() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Professions\Profession.cs:line 96
at SkillPrestige.Professions.Profession.get_FarmingProfessions()
at SkillPrestige.Skill.get_DefaultSkills() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Skill.cs:line 57
at SkillPrestige.Skill.get_AllSkills() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Skill.cs:line 111
at SkillPrestige.Framework.Commands.AddProfessionCommand.GetDescription() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Framework\Commands\AddProfessionCommand.cs:line 56
at SkillPrestige.Framework.Commands.AddProfessionCommand..ctor() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Framework\Commands\AddProfessionCommand.cs:line 17
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at SkillPrestige.Framework.Commands.SkillPrestigeCommand.RegisterCommands(ICommandHelper helper, Boolean testCommands) in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Framework\Commands\SkillPrestigeCommand.cs:line 39
at SkillPrestige.ModEntry.RegisterCommands() in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\ModEntry.cs:line 220
at SkillPrestige.ModEntry.OnGameLaunched(Object sender, GameLaunchedEventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Personal\GitHub\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\ModEntry.cs:line 166
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 125
Please upload your log to https://smapi.io/log <== follow the instructions there

elesea

Farmhand
I don't know who want this but, here the almost newest "Sauvignon in Stardew" mod unofficial update. I just put .tbin files from old unofficial update to the recent unofficial update. Make it fixed the problem about the entrance that was on the left side instead of front, but the floating object still remain because I'm don't know how to fix that.
Hi, is there any way you can upload this again? I've tried unzipping it but keep getting told the archive is empty?

Thank you for making this!

mrkorb

Cowpoke
Posting updates for Cat's mods, as updated by Pathoschild as seen in the following Pull Request.

Better Doors
Better Fruit Trees
Casks Everywhere
Geode Info Menu
Wind Effects
Stack Everything
Safe Lightning.

Range Display has been superseded by Data Layers.
Geode Info Menu no longer correctly predicts the contents of a geode. I just opened 4 of each type, and they were all wrong.

Anybody have the old files for the Baechu Seasonal Villager Outfit portrait mods that were up on Nexus? I'm willing to take a stab at updating them all. Just need the raw files. :)

Last edited:

pepoluan

Cowpoke
Just a heads-up, Artifact System Fixed is listed on the compatibility page as working with an unofficial update, but even the unofficial update breaks Artifact Troves and Golden Coconuts. I've gotten mixed seeds out of an Artifact Trove, which should be impossible, and 2 different Golden Coconuts were completely empty. I don't know if this can be easily fixed, but it's definitely an issue.
It's not easy to fix, but I've done it. The changes are so significant + the original maker seems to have abandoned the mod, I released a "Redux" version instead:

Artifact System Fixed - Redux

waffles

Farmhand
Anybody have the old files for the Baechu Seasonal Villager Outfit portrait mods that were up on Nexus? I'm willing to take a stab at updating them all. Just need the raw files. :)
The file isn't mine. I don't remember who uploaded this, but I think I got it from the old forums. I can't directly attach it here though, bec apparently the file is too large

I also saw this from another thread. Not sure if you would need them, but I'm including them here as well ^^

The file isn't mine. I don't remember who uploaded this, but I think I got it from the old forums. I can't directly attach it here though, bec apparently the file is too large

I also saw this from another thread. Not sure if you would need them, but I'm including them here as well ^^
You are wonderful, thank you!