Unofficial mod updates

quinq

Greenhorn
Yeah, there are some issues with multiplayer that still need to be ironed out. Can you give an example log from the times it's crashed? Also, you can try this newer build. It doesn't fix all of the multiplayer issues, but should hopefully be at least a bit better.
apologies if it's already been mentioned and i didn't spot it - but i'm using this version of adopt n skin and my sheep are all defaulting back to the vanilla sprites when sheared lol. any ideas?

birdie

Greenhorn
apologies if it's already been mentioned and i didn't spot it - but i'm using this version of adopt n skin and my sheep are all defaulting back to the vanilla sprites when sheared lol. any ideas?
Did you make sure you had correctly named sheared sheep sprites in the skins folder? SMAPI should also throw an error if it can't find the correct sprite, iirc.

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
@MouseyPounds I'm getting an error with the BFAV update, along with some OOM exceptions that I can't trace the source to yet. Before I remove the BFAV update and packs, is the Harmony error something fixable? https://smapi.io/log/b03cf933dbae42c78b48d983fe476f68
Probably best to remove it. While I haven't seen that specific exception, I don't think the mod is working and I haven't looked at it more deeply in 1.5 as I was told someone was working on a replacement.

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
Prsim you are a rock star!!!

Count me in; I'll help you beta test it if you want.
Okay, here is the first pass. This mod patches the load and save routines so, please, test on a backup save, just in case.

I have added hooks so this mod will work with Change Professions. It is working, but it needs a little more tweaking to finish it up. I am also looking to add the Artisan Valley alcohol machines (Still and Infuser) to the bonus offered by the Winery building.

I noticed the code makes reference to a "Big Keg" and "Huge Keg", were they ever accessible in the game?

Attachments

irizhia

Greenhorn
Recolors don't seem to be included in the SMAPI Compatibility list, so for anyone who's asked, official updates are now up on Nexus for the following:

A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor (1.5 content WIP)
A Wittily Named Recolor

I've tested both and can confirm they're working for me with the new beach farm.

A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor #296
Adapt Skin #116
AdoptSkin_3.2.0-Beta.1.4 #439
Always On #237
Animal Chooser #376
Animal Sitter #313 #526
Auto Animal Doors #311
Auto Farm Screenshot #157 #527
Better Fruit Trees #118 #529
Better Ranching #113
BFAV check Here
Canon-Friendly Dialogue Expansion for All Friend-able Characters #464
Cat Gifts #113 #369
Child to NPC #256
Climates of Ferngill #178
Convenient Chests #126 & #462
Crab Net #424 #528
Crop Transplant Mod #341
Daily Task Report #371 #463 #524
Delux Autograbber #408 & #418 & #450
Dynamic Night Time #94
Expanded Fridge #119
Experience Bars #273
Generic Mod Config Menu #305 Official update located Here
Hilltop Immersive Farm #344
Horse Whistle #65 Added to version 1.5
Huggable Scarecrows #379
Industrial Furniture Set #358
Ladder Locator #377
Line Sprinklers #271
Loved Labels #337
Luck Skill #299
Mi’s & Magimatica Country Furniture #358
Murder drone #517 #525
Paritee’s Better Farm Animal Variety #62
Plantable Mushroom trees #419 Plantable mushroom added to version 1.5
Reset Terrain Features #225
Seasonal Garden Farmhouse v2 #388
Skill Prestige Mod #262 #522
Skull Cavern Elevator #285
Stack to Nearby Chests #94
Stardew Notifications #279
TehPers Fishing Overhaul #359 & #406
Tool Geodes #231
UI Info Suite #61
Vintage Interface Multipack #45
What Are You Missing #113
Witchyfarm #80

I hope that this can help people find what they are looking for. The Mod Compatibility list will undoubtedly be updated when time permits so always refer to that.

Re-posted and updated

irizhia

Greenhorn
hello! can someone please help turn this https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1360 into a CP version? i've tried converting but I just am confused about the whole process ;-; just want to have this hairstyle since the xnb won't work anymore for the latest update
Hi! This was converted into a Get Glam mod by the PPJA team here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3374

You'll need to have Get Glam installed, but it has been a little buggy lately.

Frogfrag

Greenhorn
Thank you. In multiplayer, does every player need to make sure their config has the same/correct location? Or does it work based on the host's listed config location?
The original documentation said that only the host needed, but to make sure I would have everyone have the same config.

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Okay, here is the first pass. This mod patches the load and save routines so, please, test on a backup save, just in case.

I have added hooks so this mod will work with Change Professions. It is working, but it needs a little more tweaking to finish it up. I am also looking to add the Artisan Valley alcohol machines (Still and Infuser) to the bonus offered by the Winery building.

I noticed the code makes reference to a "Big Keg" and "Huge Keg", were they ever accessible in the game?
Great stuff! Thanks, I'll give it a run later on today.

The adding of the Artisan Valley alcohol machines sounds fantastic and something to look forward to.

I'm not sure what the "Big Keg" and "Huge Keg" were in reference to, however I had only been using the mod for a short time prior to the 1.5 update so may not have come across them.

SigmaBunny

Tiller
That's been an issue for quite some time. They should be the right sprite the next day. It also stops happening if you have the autograbber set up in the barn. I think it's something to do with how the sprites update

juniemods

Cowpoke
hello, i have been using the Immersive Farm 2 Fix map for my main save and have used it with no problems, but just now i updated SMAPI and also updated this mod, and when i logged on this is what my farm looked like. let me know if it is something i have done or if it is a bug. i havent ever used the standard farm map normally, but i am assuming what i am seeing is the standard farm map glitched with the remnants of my IF2 map.

i have seen some comments about this issue on the mod's Nexus page as well.

i am using a Macbook pro with 10.10 installed
SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/6f6d08a9746a47148271c1c19926595a
Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 5.00.18 PM.png

Last edited:

juniemods

Cowpoke
A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor #296
Adapt Skin #116
AdoptSkin_3.2.0-Beta.1.4 #439
Always On #237
Animal Chooser #376
Animal Sitter #313 #526
Auto Animal Doors #311
Auto Farm Screenshot #157 #527
Better Fruit Trees #118 #529
Better Ranching #113
BFAV check Here
Canon-Friendly Dialogue Expansion for All Friend-able Characters #464
Cat Gifts #113 #369
Child to NPC #256
Climates of Ferngill #178
Convenient Chests #126 & #462
Crab Net #424 #528
Crop Transplant Mod #341
Daily Task Report #371 #463 #524
Delux Autograbber #408 & #418 & #450
Dynamic Night Time #94
Expanded Fridge #119
Experience Bars #273
Generic Mod Config Menu #305 Official update located Here
Hilltop Immersive Farm #344
Horse Whistle #65 Added to version 1.5
Huggable Scarecrows #379
Industrial Furniture Set #358
Ladder Locator #377
Line Sprinklers #271
Loved Labels #337
Luck Skill #299
Mi’s & Magimatica Country Furniture #358
Murder drone #517 #525
Paritee’s Better Farm Animal Variety #62
Plantable Mushroom trees #419 Plantable mushroom added to version 1.5
Reset Terrain Features #225
Seasonal Garden Farmhouse v2 #388
Skill Prestige Mod #262 #522
Skull Cavern Elevator #285
Stack to Nearby Chests #94
Stardew Notifications #279
TehPers Fishing Overhaul #359 & #406
Tool Geodes #231
UI Info Suite #61
Vintage Interface Multipack #45
What Are You Missing #113
Witchyfarm #80

I hope that this can help people find what they are looking for. The Mod Compatibility list will undoubtedly be updated when time permits so always refer to that.

Re-posted and updated
this might seem silly, but i went to download the Generic Mod Config update from the link and when i tried to run the game it said that the .dll file couldnt be found. is there a specific way to download the files from GitHub? i am not very familiar with that platform and could totally be doing something wrong. thank you :)

hello, i have been using the Immersive Farm 2 Fix map for my main save and have used it with no problems, but just now i updated SMAPI and also updated this mod, and when i logged on this is what my farm looked like. let me know if it is something i have done or if it is a bug. i havent ever used the standard farm map normally, but i am assuming what i am seeing is the standard farm map glitched with the remnants of my IF2 map.

i have seen some comments about this issue on the mod's Nexus page as well.

i am using a Macbook pro with 10.10 installed
SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/6f6d08a9746a47148271c1c19926595a
View attachment 2812
I wonder if it has something to do with this:

Release notes
Released 03 January 2021 for Stardew Valley 1.5.1 or later.

• For players:
    • SMAPI now blocks farm map replacements that would crash the game in Stardew Valley 1.5.

juniemods

Cowpoke
I wonder if it has something to do with this:

Release notes
Released 03 January 2021 for Stardew Valley 1.5.1 or later.

• For players:
    • SMAPI now blocks farm map replacements that would crash the game in Stardew Valley 1.5.
i definitely think it has to do with SMAPI updating because that is the only thing that i changed in between launching my game with the map working, and launching it with my farm map bugged out

asydic

Farmhand
Does anyone know if Custom Furniture will be updated now that SMAPI 3.8.2 no longer supports compatibility for the current version?

Does anyone know if Custom Furniture will be updated now that SMAPI 3.8.2 no longer supports compatibility for the current version?
I think I remember seeing that Platonymous may abandon CF since it's now a part of Stardew. Custom Furniture packs definitely don't work without it, but I came across something interesting if someone is capable of recreating it. I have a furniture mod called "Christmas - The Decorating" which does not use CF or CP, and seems to load with no issue, and are purchasable from Robin. So it clearly adds furniture without replacing anything. I'm looking into it myself, but as I'm new to modding, someone with more exp might be better with this?

EDIT: After updating SDVE, the shop now closes when hovering over the item....not compatible anymore, it seems :(

Last edited:

asydic

Farmhand
I think I remember seeing that Platonymous may abandon CF since it's now a part of Stardew. Custom Furniture packs definitely don't work without it, but I came across something interesting if someone is capable of recreating it. I have a furniture mod called "Christmas - The Decorating" which does not use CF or CP, and seems to load with no issue, and are purchasable from Robin. So it clearly adds furniture without replacing anything. I'm looking into it myself, but as I'm new to modding, someone with more exp might be better with this?

EDIT: After updating SDVE, the shop now closes when hovering over the item....not compatible anymore, it seems :(
Oh boy, yeah. Most furniture pack mod authors seem to be relying on Custom Furniture to be updated, but it's a part of Stardew now? I know you can move furniture anywhere now, but shouldn't that still warrant the need for a custom furniture framework? I don't know enough about coding to know. Hopefully, a fix will arise as I really like a lot of custom furniture.

LadyMuse15

Greenhorn
Oh boy, yeah. Most furniture pack mod authors seem to be relying on Custom Furniture to be updated, but it's a part of Stardew now? I know you can move furniture anywhere now, but shouldn't that still warrant the need for a custom furniture framework? I don't know enough about coding to know. Hopefully, a fix will arise as I really like a lot of custom furniture.
While furniture options were added with 1.5, I'm with you and I don't see how that removes the interest/need for something along the lines of Custom Furniture. I hope the custom furniture framework is fixed. It would be great. I sent the author a message to find out more information -- here's hoping he replies since he hasn't said responded to posts requesting information.