Unofficial mod updates

epsilon

Greenhorn
Is there any hope for a working version of CFAutomate?
So, I'm going to second this one (and obviously a request for CFR itself as well,) but with some extra justification.

PFM works, but there's one important thing it doesn't do - casks. There's a mod attached to Custom Farming Redux called Upgraded Casks that provides tiered casks up to 320 items at a time. As far as I can tell, there's no other mods out there that will provide something similar, and I know this one in particular worked fine.

Alternately, I'll take a suggestion on a cask mod that will do multiple items at a time in a cask - preferably something that's customizable.

sadmochi

Newcomer
Hi, I'm using Akira E's Baechu portraits for SVE and Seasonal Outfits but they've recently been deprecated :( Could someone please update them for 1.5? I would do it myself but I'm not very knowledgeable in modding ;; Here are the links to the mods on Nexus:

Baechu's Portraits for Seasonal Villager Outfits
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5397

Baechu-styled Portraits for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5597

Baechu-styled Portraits for Seasonal Outfits for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6137

Baechu-styled portraits for Child to NPC for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5669

Thank you!!
I second this request, please! Mostly for it to work with SVE again as I can't get the portraits for the characters from the mod to show up.

epsilon

Greenhorn
So, I'm going to second this one (and obviously a request for CFR itself as well,) but with some extra justification.

PFM works, but there's one important thing it doesn't do - casks. There's a mod attached to Custom Farming Redux called Upgraded Casks that provides tiered casks up to 320 items at a time. As far as I can tell, there's no other mods out there that will provide something similar, and I know this one in particular worked fine.

Alternately, I'll take a suggestion on a cask mod that will do multiple items at a time in a cask - preferably something that's customizable.
By some odd coincidence, it looks like someone got tired of the CFR casks not getting updated, and created a mod called Expanded Casks.

(this is totally a mod I recently made based on PFM - figured I'd drop it here in reply to my question in case someone else is looking for this info though.)

LisDraconis

Newcomer
The author of NPC Adventures has been retired from mod scenario and became their mod open source.

If someone get work to update and improve it to 1.5 version, everything would be happy.

Source code is at:

https://github.com/purrplingcat/NpcAdventures
I second that. I just tried the original one and it worked fine for a while. But after some time I had several errors from this mod.

Here is the log if someone would be interested to fix it up. Also as far as the Nexus posts go,you can't take following npc's to ginger island. This mod is based on 1.4 still and it is a suprise it worked for two hole ingame seasons for me.

21:27:47ERRORNPC AdventuresFailed in game patch MailBoxPatch.Before_mailbox: StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: The content manager failed loading content asset 'assets\Strings\Mail.json' from SMAPI\rafseazz.lasvna. ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Imersion\NPC Adventure and Custom NPC\[NA] LASV NPC Adventures\assets\Strings\Mail.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON. Technical details: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path '['bagItemsSentLetter.Bianka']', line 4, position 1. bei StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialization.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Toolkit\Serialization\JsonHelper.cs:Zeile 74. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.Load[T](String assetName, LanguageCode language, Boolean useCache) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:Zeile 130. --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung --- bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.Load[T](String assetName, LanguageCode language, Boolean useCache) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:Zeile 176. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.Load[T](String key, ContentSource source) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:Zeile 92. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.LoadAsset[T](String key) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentPack.cs:Zeile 99. bei NpcAdventure.Loader.ContentPacks.ManagedPatch.LoadData[TKey,TValue]() in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Loader\ContentPacks\ManagedPatch.cs:Zeile 22. bei NpcAdventure.Loader.ContentPacks.PatchApplier.Apply[TKey,TValue](Dictionary`2 target, IEnumerable`1 patches, String targetName) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Loader\ContentPacks\PatchApplier.cs:Zeile 45. bei NpcAdventure.Loader.ContentPackManager.Apply[TKey,TValue](Dictionary`2 target, String path) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Loader\ContentPacks\ContentPackManager.cs:Zeile 83. bei NpcAdventure.Loader.ContentLoader.TryLoadData[TKey,TValue](String path, Dictionary`2& data) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Loader\ContentLoader.cs:Zeile 71. bei NpcAdventure.Loader.ContentLoader.LoadData[TKey,TValue](String path, Boolean isRequired) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Loader\ContentLoader.cs:Zeile 54. bei NpcAdventure.Loader.ContentLoader.LoadStrings(String path) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Loader\ContentLoader.cs:Zeile 128. bei NpcAdventure.Driver.MailDriver.Events_MailboxOpen(Object sender, IMailEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Driver\MailDriver.cs:Zeile 32. bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e) bei NpcAdventure.Events.SpecialModEvents.FireMailOpen(Object sender, MailEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Events\SpecialModEvents.cs:Zeile 25. bei NpcAdventure.Patches.MailBoxPatch.Before_mailbox(GameLocation& __instance) in C:\Users\Ellen\source\repos\PurrplingMods\NpcAdventures\src\Patches\MailBoxPatch.cs:Zeile 55.

Last edited:

Fate's End

Newcomer
Hey, so this is a weird question, but I think this might be the best place to ask, because I can't find any discussion of it anywhere on the internet.

How feasible would it be to downgrade (downdate?) a 1.5 mod to 1.4, in order to make it work with Android? I know it wouldn't be as simple as just following the 1.5 guide backwards, but how realistic is it, to cut out 1.5 additions and switch things back to 1.4 terminology?

mirnamika

Greenhorn
Unofficial update for Badass Sam by Apogirl02

Changes:
Added new beach sprites and beach portraits as well as 2 missing portraits for the regular Sam file and made it CP compatible.
Has both pink and blonde version in it, blonde is the default. More in read me file inside on how to use pink.

Original mod:
Badass Sam (compiled mods Sam Great hair and Alternative Sam) at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community

mods that this mod uses
Sam and the Great Haircut (Portrait and Character mod) at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community
Alternative Sam at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community

Permission acquired through reddit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
Is it hard to make an old xnb into a Custom Furniture mod? I would love to use some of the pieces in this collection, but I don't know where to start.

blackangel

Farmhand
i found this beautiful map on nexus but it turns out it has these annoying fences that can't be removed and i can't bear to know where to put everything i need to do it myself

I've been watching tutorials on modifying maps for 1 week, using the tiled program but I haven't been able to remove them (I'm not very good at these things), can someone help me? I just need to remove all the permanent fences📷

in case anyone is interested, this is the mod, a download link with the modified file and I would be eternally grateful

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5393?tab=description

Kreeate

Rancher
i found this beautiful map on nexus but it turns out it has these annoying fences that can't be removed and i can't bear to know where to put everything i need to do it myself

I've been watching tutorials on modifying maps for 1 week, using the tiled program but I haven't been able to remove them (I'm not very good at these things), can someone help me? I just need to remove all the permanent fences📷

in case anyone is interested, this is the mod, a download link with the modified file and I would be eternally grateful

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5393?tab=description
Hi @blackangel ,

1. Make a backup of file farm.tbin in Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Rolling Hills Farm\assets folder.
2. Extract the content of the attached zip file to your Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Rolling Hills Farm\assets folder and replace farm.tbin if asked.
3. You're good to go 😉

Let me know if I missed anything, or if you need anything else removed.

Rolling Hills.gif

Attachments

Last edited: