Unofficial mod updates

Solaris

Farmhand
Unofficial update for 1.5
This is based on the 1.9 update unlike my previous post which was based on 1.8.4
When zoomed out, all info images (i.e. pet the dog image or scarecrow range image) created the UI Info mod, are misplaced.
It looks like the misplacements is exactly the amount zoomed out.

The attached image is from max zoomed out.

Attachments

Last edited:

Strobe

Planter
Thank you, that fixed it :)
Still correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the problem didn't exist with the previous version of UI Info.
The new update made some big changes to UI scaling. Updating the code for 1.5 UI would be a lot of effort that I'd wait for the original author to update

floofwolfe

Tiller
You can change the location easily in the config file.

This is what mine looks like. You can place your grabber anywhere just change the forage tiles and map....

"GrabberRange": 999,
"DoGlobalForage": true,
"DoHarvestTruffles": true,
"DoHarvestCrops": true,
"DoHarvestFlowers": true,
"DoHarvestFruitTrees": true,
"DoHarvestFarmCave": true,
"DoGainExperience": true,
"GlobalForageTileX": 21,
"GlobalForageTileY": 21,
"GlobalForageMap": "Backwoods"
I never quite figured out how to get this working, even before 1.5... I'm trying to use it to ONLY grab truffles - so I have all those settings turned to 'false' except for DoHarvestTruffles and DoGainExperience are set to 'true'. Do I then just put the grabber anywhere on my farm? Or do truffles require it to go in the GlobalForageTile location/would I have to configure the global forage location to be where I wanted it on my farm?

Is there any unofficial update for those mods?
Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety (BFAV)
Dwarvish
I can't open animal shop at Marnie, I don't know which one causes errors,
Also game crashes when I arrive on particular mine level with voidshroom (error log saying something that voidshroom is missing)
There will be another mod for Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety (BFAV), here's the reply by Corrin about it: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-25#post-23613

Lady Ana

Tiller
I never quite figured out how to get this working, even before 1.5... I'm trying to use it to ONLY grab truffles - so I have all those settings turned to 'false' except for DoHarvestTruffles and DoGainExperience are set to 'true'. Do I then just put the grabber anywhere on my farm? Or do truffles require it to go in the GlobalForageTile location/would I have to configure the global forage location to be where I wanted it on my farm?
For harvesting crops, you would do what you do expect the only true would be harvest crops and you would put it on your farm or greenhouse so I would assume the same is true for truffles. If you have any problems setting that up I would be willing to run a day or to testing the setting to grab only truffles.

Frogfrag

Greenhorn
Global Forage can be off for harvesting Truffles, but you need to set the location of the global grabber in the config file and have it placed on the spot. It will use the Grabber placed on that spot to add the truffles to.

floofwolfe

Tiller
Global Forage can be off for harvesting Truffles, but you need to set the location of the global grabber in the config file and have it placed on the spot. It will use the Grabber placed on that spot to add the truffles to.
Thank you. In multiplayer, does every player need to make sure their config has the same/correct location? Or does it work based on the host's listed config location?

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Can Casks Everywhere also be updated, please? Thank you!

I'm running Casks Everywhere without any issues; at least not on SMAPI. With my current save I don't have any casks outside however, so I may not have encountered any problem because of that.

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Does anyone have any news on Sauvignon in Stardew?

A winery would look really good in my current farm and it's about the only mod in my huge list of pump-up mod injected Stardew saved game that is still outdated.

Last update on Nexus was in August 2018 and the file is opensource (https://github.com/JDvickery/Sauvignon-in-Stardew). The file I used was an unofficial update but I haven't seen a link for a current update since or any news regarding it either.

TheBus4K

Greenhorn
Can anyone update the Teh's Fishing Overhaul mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/866

In this forum someone has updated it to make it "compatible" with version 1.5, but it doesn't work in the new beach map nor are the new fish and magic bait.

I love the new map but I don't know anything about configuring and / or fixing mods, so if anyone can do that I would be very grateful.

A winery would look really good in my current farm and it's about the only mod in my huge list of pump-up mod injected Stardew saved game that is still outdated.

Last update on Nexus was in August 2018 and the file is opensource (https://github.com/JDvickery/Sauvignon-in-Stardew). The file I used was an unofficial update but I haven't seen a link for a current update since or any news regarding it either.
I would also love for this mod to be updated. I've been hoping for awhile considering before the 1.5 update some people seemed to be tinkering with it, but seen nothing pop up. You guys all do such fantastic work, and I've just started getting into modding... This one is way beyond my skillset.

hoshi

Greenhorn
I'm running Casks Everywhere without any issues; at least not on SMAPI. With my current save I don't have any casks outside however, so I may not have encountered any problem because of that.
Even before 1.15 I was having issues with it; it just stopped working in sheds and greenhouse. "Only works in Cellar" is what I got then and now.

Ayoub

Newcomer

Yeah, it's a great mod, love to be updated too.

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Can anyone update the Teh's Fishing Overhaul mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/866

In this forum someone has updated it to make it "compatible" with version 1.5, but it doesn't work in the new beach map nor are the new fish and magic bait.

I love the new map but I don't know anything about configuring and / or fixing mods, so if anyone can do that I would be very grateful.
Yeah, the mod is running alright but depending on the map there seems to be some dead spots.

I'm running the Immersive Farm 2 Remastered map and there are a number of dead fishing spots that have only 100% rubbish. I just loaded the Mermaid Island map expansion which is 100% dead of fish too.

I'm not sure if that is something that needs to be adjusted in the fishing mod or in the mods of the maps themselves, but with the number of different maps available I have a feeling that this is going to be a long term problem until someone goes through each map individually (for which I and many others who use this mod would be eternally grateful).