Unofficial mod updates

ertila007

Greenhorn
will Foxyfficiency update?
mod author : Fokson said contact him on discord. but he since unactivated after April.
Unfortunately, this mod cant' open source and, therefore, can't be updated by community. I also liked see that mod updated, personally, but rules are rules, and even after contact him, the same didn't respond, that mod is technically dead.

Flyff

Tiller
Unfortunately, this mod cant' open source and, therefore, can't be updated by community. I also liked see that mod updated, personally, but rules are rules, and even after contact him, the same didn't respond, that mod is technically dead.
Sad:cry:, this mod including so much things useful. guess time to find other mod instead, or try to make my own one.
Edit : nvm, I download JoE instead, hope it's work.

Last edited:

2xpeter

Cowpoke
AutoAnimalDoors
The logic of opening and closing doors has been updated.
Because the 1.5 update modified the trigger logic of animaldoor, now use another operation instead.
Instructions(Very Important):
After you set the time in the Config file, hold down the right mouse button until the time changes, and a prompt will pop up in the lower left corner.
E.g: The time to open the door is 7:30,You can hold down the right mouse button at 7:40 until the time jumps to 7:50

P.S. If anyone knows how to send the right mouse button command in the code, please report me, I will modify the logic to use it in a more convenient way.

update1.2:Repair the Hudmessage cannot be displayed when the building is under Construction.
I'm sorry I can't get this to work. Do I hold down the right mouse button in game as soon on any tool?

birdie

Greenhorn
So, just to confirm, BFAV is completely broken and abandoned now right? Or is someone still trying to make a working update before FAVR is released?

I'm not sure if I should delete all my BFAV mods. :(

iamafigtree

Newcomer
Today SMAPI won't load the unofficial update to Deluxe Autograbber because it's "not a SMAPI mod." It was working fine yesterday? What changed?

derpymoogle

Greenhorn
I know it has been asked several times, but does anyone know if Omegasis is active or if Stardust core and happy birthday will be updated?
I messaged Omegasis on Discord and received this reply:

"Hi there! Long story short, I've retired from modding due to a couple of reasons and am no longer able to update my mods myself, but I've asked a trusted modder/friend to look into updating Happy Birthday to 1.5. They are a bit busy with some of their other responsibilities right now, but said they would look into it. So it should happen eventually but I can't give you a timeline myself."

KingJoshington

Greenhorn
If possible, I'd like to know if this is still usable or if it could be updated: Crop Color Combiner

Or, is there another mod that does the same thing? (But not a BIG mod that's going to add a lot of extra things -- like "Joys of Efficiency" which adds too much).

magicalgirl

Greenhorn
Stone Bridge Over Pond:

More Buildings for Cute Valley:

I'd really appreciate it if someone could update these for 1.5, it's above my level!

Ivor_Amlug

Greenhorn
One is on its way! FAVR, the BFAV replacement, is in the works. It may take some time so be patient! The author (Satozaki/EpicBellyFlop45) has a bunch of other frameworks to maintain haha.
Is there a modpage/forumpage wathever with status updates on how progress on FAVR is going?

Frogfrag

Greenhorn
Magma Cap and Golden Coconuts are also forageables.

Golden Walnuts are from foraging too even though they technically aren't a forage item since they don't appear in the inventory like Golden Coconuts.
Yes, I was just commenting about the IDs being different than what I've found.

Right now we can't auto-grab Golden Walnuts, because they come from bushes, not trees, it may be possible to auto-grab golden coconuts though.

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Yes, I was just commenting about the IDs being different than what I've found.

Right now we can't auto-grab Golden Walnuts, because they come from bushes, not trees, it may be possible to auto-grab golden coconuts though.
I think it's for the best not to grab golden walnuts because that would take away from the game play