Unofficial mod updates

Frogfrag

Greenhorn
Today SMAPI won't load the unofficial update to Deluxe Autograbber because it's "not a SMAPI mod." It was working fine yesterday? What changed?
Which version are you using? If you got mine, it was compiled using SMAPI 3.8.1 with Stardew 1.5.1. It should work normally.

2xpeter

Cowpoke
no,hold mouse right just to open/close AnimalDoor,nothing to do with tools
Ah thanks. Doesn't seem to open and close at the right time even after I did the right click prompt but probably something I messed up on my end. I'll fiddle with it later

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Magma Cap and Golden Coconuts are also forageables.

Golden Walnuts are from foraging too even though they technically aren't a forage item since they don't appear in the inventory like Golden Coconuts.
Magma cap seems a little too much since that's from the volcano mines. It would be like grabbing mushrooms from the skull cavern mushroom floors

Frogfrag

Greenhorn
I think it's for the best not to grab golden walnuts because that would take away from the game play
I agree, in fact what I did to fix Deluxe Auto-grabber was to ignore bushes in the Island maps, thus ignoring Golden Walnuts, there are still a few that got grabbed and wrongly converted into berries, but I'll be able to fix them soon.

Happy New Year folks! Literally made an account to ask this:

I've been using Dark User Interface for ages because of my poor fragile eyes (not that this website itself helps) and my desperate love of everything purple, but the mod hasn't been updated since Jan 2020, and has fatal conflicts with the 1.5 update. It is listed as broken on the mod compatibility list but I haven't found anything that looks similar and I don't have the necessary knowledge to make my own, so I'd been using it anyway. Like a fool haha

The errors I've experienced are all related to the special orders board, and thus may also affect Qi's special requests:
- The journal entry for the quest is always blank, and after clicking on it, the 'new' notif in the journal does not go away.
- Attempting to complete the quest leads to a crash. I tested this by taking the Wizard's ectoplasm quest. Game consistently crashes when striking the ghost.
- Attempting to sleep after accepting the quest leads to a crash.
- If a quest has been completed (after uninstalling the mod) and the mod is re-added, the special orders board appears to glitch out? May be unrelated.

It also throws an error in my SMAPI log every time without fail: https://smapi.io/log/117839bc2d6a41d1b02bea8142395e00
I don't have any modding experience so I can't tell what any of it means.

mingus

Newcomer
does anyone know if bjs time skipper is going to be updated / an alternative for it? its very broken rn but my low attention span needs it
also happy new year to you all!! ^-^

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
Is anyone having problems with the Prismatic Tools mod in not being able to refine prismatic bars?

It is a new mod to me so I don't have knowledge of how it performed prior to 1.5, but I have the requirements (Farmer 10, prismatic sprinkler blueprint etc); I just can't get the furnace to make those little suckers no matter how many shards and coal I shove in!

Not sure if it may be a conflict with another mod although nothing is highlighted in the SMAPI log.

Last edited:

libraryaddict

Greenhorn
does anyone know if bjs time skipper is going to be updated / an alternative for it? its very broken rn but my low attention span needs it
also happy new year to you all!! ^-^
I just sent the mod author a message asking them to open source it, unfortunately unless they do so; the only other option is to use another mod. Which, there isn't really one.

geekgirl101

Cowpoke
Auto Animal Doors is misbehaving for me. Even though the default times are set to open at 7:30am and close at 6pm they're opening and closing at 10am and 10pm. Sometimes they don't even open or close at all.

NyxyN

Newcomer
Auto Animal Doors is misbehaving for me. Even though the default times are set to open at 7:30am and close at 6pm they're opening and closing at 10am and 10pm. Sometimes they don't even open or close at all.
this is happening to me as well, I currently just swapped to joys of efficiency to see if that works better for now with basically everything else the mode does disabled.

Last edited:

linsezi

Newcomer
I agree, in fact what I did to fix Deluxe Auto-grabber was to ignore bushes in the Island maps, thus ignoring Golden Walnuts, there are still a few that got grabbed and wrongly converted into berries, but I'll be able to fix them soon.
Thank you so much!How much I need the mod.

ertila007

Greenhorn
Dynamic Night Time was already been updated for 1.5.
The author of Public Access TV is working for 1.5 version.
Stardust, Happy Birthday and Sleepless are open source mods. But the authors of them are actives at the forums, although without pronunciation about updates.

Last edited:

millsj13

Sodbuster
Dynamic Night Time was already been updated for 1.5.
The author of Public Access TV is working for 1.5 version.
Stardust, Happy Birthday and Sleepless are open source mods. But the authors of them are actives at the forums, although without pronunciation about updates.
For Stardust and happy birthday, The author has already said he is retired from modding but has asked someone to update it, but they are working on their on mods atm. message 548

NyxyN

Newcomer
thank you so much! I shall track the ones updated and try to patiently wait for the others :D