Unofficial mod updates

blackangel

Farmhand
Hi @blackangel ,

1. Make a backup of file farm.tbin in Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Rolling Hills Farm\assets folder.
2. Extract the content of the attached zip file to your Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Rolling Hills Farm\assets folder and replace farm.tbin if asked.
3. You're good to go 😉

Let me know if I missed anything, or if you need anything else removed.

View attachment 5083
Thank you very much, I could say that you are my hero ;) the map improved enormously without the fences

I think this is asking a lot but if you could remove the bushes and the unnecessary decoration, it would be the last thing I asked you, is that this way I would be able to decorate the farm completely in my own way and the perfect map would be left

I pointed out the objects in red, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart in advance
borrar.png

Kreeate

Rancher
Thank you very much, I could say that you are my hero ;) the map improved enormously without the fences

I think this is asking a lot but if you could remove the bushes and the unnecessary decoration, it would be the last thing I asked you, is that this way I would be able to decorate the farm completely in my own way and the perfect map would be left

I pointed out the objects in red, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart in advance
Hi again @blackangel ,

Please find attached the cleaned up version of the farm map as requested. I hope it's what you had in mind? I'm happy to make any further changes you may want 😊

Some of the bushes are added by the default game. They can be removed with commands. They cannot be removed with map edits.

EDIT for clarification: This can be done on existing farm. When the "Destroyable Bushes" mod is loaded, simply walk up to any bush you want to permanently remove and face it. Then in the SMAPI log window type "remove_bush" and then press Enter. The bush is permanently removed. Alternatively you could use an axe to chop the bush down, but it will regrow based on the mod settings. These settings can be adjusted in the Main menu settings using Generic Mod Config Menu. Using the "remove_bush" command in SMAPI will permanently remove bushes though so be careful where you use it 😉

2nd EDIT: I managed to remove the auto spawned bushes. New zipped file attached. Only works on new farms though.

Rolling_Hills_Fence_Clutter_removed.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

I love the Child to NPC Mod but it seems it causes a few errors currently. Is there a possibility to update it. Maybe it collides with the SVE mod?
It seems that I can't get to the next day as the game crashes after I went to sleep.

https://smapi.io/log/21d94bd0fb8846a1bc4e56f9b62a7d78

I attached the raw File just in case. Thanks in advance!
I guess I found your problem. The problem isn't with child to NPC. The problem is with custom NPC exclusions and sampi.

Last edited:

Kimisturi

Newcomer
hello it would be possible for them to create an update of the child age up mod with schedules and dialogue for 3 or four children I really want to have more children with this mod but it has only for 2 children and it is compatible with 1.4

hello it would be possible for them to create an update of the child age up mod with schedules and dialogue for 3 or four children I really want to have more children with this mod but it has only for 2 children and it is compatible with 1.4
Are you sure this mod is open source. Because if not you can't do it

Kimisturi

Newcomer
Are you sure this mod is open source. Because if not you can't do it
so I don’t know why ask if someone couldn’t do an unofficial update with schedules and dialogues for 3 or 4 children I don’t know how to do these things even because I use cell phones

so I don’t know why ask if someone couldn’t do an unofficial update with schedules and dialogues for 3 or 4 children I don’t know how to do these things even because I use cell phones
Listen. The mod has to be open source in order to make an unofficial update. If it doesn't you violet the law.

blackangel

Farmhand
Hi again @blackangel ,

Please find attached the cleaned up version of the farm map as requested. I hope it's what you had in mind? I'm happy to make any further changes you may want 😊

Some of the bushes are added by the default game. They can be removed with commands. They cannot be removed with map edits.

EDIT for clarification: This can be done on existing farm. When the "Destroyable Bushes" mod is loaded, simply walk up to any bush you want to permanently remove and face it. Then in the SMAPI log window type "remove_bush" and then press Enter. The bush is permanently removed. Alternatively you could use an axe to chop the bush down, but it will regrow based on the mod settings. These settings can be adjusted in the Main menu settings using Generic Mod Config Menu. Using the "remove_bush" command in SMAPI will permanently remove bushes though so be careful where you use it 😉

2nd EDIT: I managed to remove the auto spawned bushes. New zipped file attached. Only works on new farms though.

View attachment 5094
Won't you be god? hahaha thank you very much for taking the trouble to help me so many times, I will give my farm your name as a token of my gratitude ;)

Is there any word on an updated version of Better Farm Animal varients mod? the one that lets you actually add now animals to the game instead of just replacing what's there all ready? as I really would like to be able to add more animals to work with but I don't want to lose any that I all ready own. but last time I tried to use that mod to get a feel for it. it made my pigs dig up weeds rather then truffles and won't let you hatch ostriches and maybe not let you hatch the gold chickens either

Strobe

Planter
Posting updates for Cat's mods, as updated by Pathoschild as seen in the following Pull Request.

Better Doors
Better Fruit Trees
Casks Everywhere
Geode Info Menu
Wind Effects
Stack Everything
Safe Lightning.

Range Display has been superseded by Data Layers.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fate's End

Newcomer
Updated Skill Prestige mod. For the addons like Luck/Cooking/Magic use these downloads as I didn't change that.

Source: https://github.com/libraryaddict/SkillPrestige/tree/develop

This is just a fix for the resizing issue if you change the zoom or UI. Aka, the buttons "don't work" and the windows appear in the wrong location.
I might've missed a few windows, but I doubt it.

The source doesn't contain the updated project stuff because I didn't cleanly integrate dependencies resolving.
Heya, I'm having issues getting this to work on Android. SMAPI's saying the version's incompatible (log) and I can't for the life of me figure out why, considering that the version's far higher than the minimum version in the manifest. Any help?

HADECTHYS

Farmhand
Adopt and Skin-beta.1.7 is out! This adds a fix for pet placement on custom farm maps.
It has three new config options: Enable custom placement, placement X position, and placement Y position. It'll need to be enabled or the X and Y won't do anything and will use map default. If you're having trouble getting your pets to spawn in an accessible spot on a custom map, edit the config to enable custom placement and find the X and Y of the pet bowl or wherever you would like them to spawn on the map. (You can do this using the Debug Mode mod, or by opening the map in Tiled and hovering over the coordinates.)
So thankful for this, love having multiple pets with different skins, and was worried with no update on the original for 1.5, thank you!
Did want to say that im not getting any smapi error for it, but for some reason all wild horses are invisible, and when (somehow) found, i cannot claim them. I do get the box asking, but when answering yes they simply disappear, dont log in the smapi logs, and dont come when whistled, etc. Ive also noticed that making a stable on one save file somehow copies the horse to all other save files?
I use SVE and im wondering if this may be causing an issue somehow? Can deal with it for now but would love a fix/ some help trouble shooting!

(4-20)Edit: They seem to work in town, but the bus stop, mountains, and railroad (where theyve triggered so far) they dont work. Horse duplication between save files seems to have fixed itself, but not sure how.

Last edited:

Melody_Palette

Farmhand
I was using the Smapi.io/mods site and the Unofficial Bathroom After 2nd House Upgrade link, found here, is broken in 1.5.
Is it possible for anyone to update it please. Thank you. <3

Strobe

Planter
Updated jwdred's mods, thanks to PR from Pathoschild. Ready for 64-bit and SDV 1.5

Mail Order Pigs
Point and Plant
Replanter
Animal Sitter
Crab Net

Attachments

Cactusbuds

Cowpoke
This is a VERY old mod, from 4 years ago. It seems to be way more interesting and I honestly love the idea of it. We do have a Anniversary mod, but this one is way more in depth. Would anyone want to update it to 1.5?