Unofficial mod updates

cyanfire

Tiller
any way to fix the warp on this farmhouse without pytk?

I have actually completely re-worked this mod to replace PyTK with my Farmhouse Fixes mod and all the warps work perfectly. I could post it as an unofficial update but since it's not an abandoned mod i'm not sure how i feel about it

EmmaDreamcore

Newcomer
so there's this cookie clicker mod that havent been updated in a while
if anyone wants to try and update it you'd have my personal gratitude
its a really good mod

ShinyEve

Newcomer
Hello. I'm new here and new to Modding Stardew Valley overall.

What are all the unofficial updates for NPC Adventures and Added Characters?

I don't want to check all 119 pages to find the updates I want lol.

heymiztli

Farmhand
I remember seeing an unofficial update a while ago, but it seems to have been taken down.
I made an FS conversion for them as well, I'll send you them privately if you want!

Edit: Links to the packs are available in the comment section on Nexusmods :laugh:

Hello! I was looking for to download your conversion to "Coii's Girls Sets Pack" but the link unfortunately got restricted/taken down by google.
Screenshot (2).png
I don't know if you still active but, can you please (or someone who has this mod for FS) send me a new link (or file.) Thank you!

Coopbalt

Newcomer
Thanks! Here's the same update, I just fixed the version numbers and removed files like config.json that shouldn't be in the release.

I didn't create these unofficial updates! See the quoted post if you have any issues with them.
There's an issue with prestiging the luck skill; it seems to remove the special charm Secret Note #20 secret upon prestige. I've just been adding it back myself using CJB's Cheats Menu, but I figured I'd let you know since it may be a simple fix.

KOciokwik

Newcomer
Anyone could update BFAV Frog friends?

At first it worked fine, but after some time when I reopen game frog changes into white chicken, even when I tried to change it back in save file, in file it stands as "Desert Rain Frog" but in game it automatically turns into white chicken. By what I've read on mod page other people have similar issue

Pathoschild

Planter
Here are some of ChroniclerCherry's mods updated for Stardew Valley 1.6 and SMAPI 4.0.0. (The others are on the official mod pages.)

Changes since the last official versions:

• Catalogues Anywhere
    • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.6 and SMAPI 4.0.0.
  • Farm Rearranger
    • Json Assets is no longer required; the items are now added directly to the new item data in 1.6.
  • Profit Margins
  • Snack Anything
    • Rewrote mod. You now need to hold a key (default LeftShift) to eat otherwise-inedible items, and the mod no longer permanently changes items.
(I don't watch the forums. Feel free to message me in the Stardew Valley Discord instead if you run into any issues!)

These are now posted on the official pages!

Attachments

Last edited:

fristopher

Greenhorn
hi there!! is anyone willing to update the Immersive Shane mod for the 1.6 update? I think I’m currently using an unofficial update for Content Patcher that was posted here but I got the mod a while ago so I’m not entirely sure. I’ll link the original moddrop, but I’m pretty sure this mod will break after 1.6 - thank you for your time :)

Byere

Newcomer
Heya.

I always loved the PPJA mods, but one that's always been a pain is Artisan Valley. It adds more pepper extracts than there are pepper crops... Namely, the following:
Carolina Reaper
Ghost Pepper
Poblano
Scotch Bonnet
Serrano

While the extracts appear on the shipping list (meaning I can never get the "Ship every item" achievement), the crops for the peppers don't exist (in the most recent versions of the mod), and as such the ability to blend them doesn't show up on the Pepper Blender machine either.

I've looked into it quite a bit lately, and searches came up with the files for the crops being in the old DGA version of the PPJA - Fruits & Veggies mod.
Does anyone know how I can transfer them into the current files/folders of the mod and get them to start showing up in-game?

Also, in regards to Artisan Valley, there were certain sorbets that weren't showing up or working when you tried to make them. I've tinkered around with the coding, and actually gotten them to work! More than happy to share the ProducerRules file that updates that for the mod, if anyone needs it.

sashuka

Tiller
Heya.

I always loved the PPJA mods, but one that's always been a pain is Artisan Valley. It adds more pepper extracts than there are pepper crops... Namely, the following:
Carolina Reaper
Ghost Pepper
Poblano
Scotch Bonnet
Serrano

While the extracts appear on the shipping list (meaning I can never get the "Ship every item" achievement), the crops for the peppers don't exist (in the most recent versions of the mod), and as such the ability to blend them doesn't show up on the Pepper Blender machine either.

I've looked into it quite a bit lately, and searches came up with the files for the crops being in the old DGA version of the PPJA - Fruits & Veggies mod.
Does anyone know how I can transfer them into the current files/folders of the mod and get them to start showing up in-game?

Also, in regards to Artisan Valley, there were certain sorbets that weren't showing up or working when you tried to make them. I've tinkered around with the coding, and actually gotten them to work! More than happy to share the ProducerRules file that updates that for the mod, if anyone needs it.
Omg I was searching for them too! Can you give me a link, maybe I can do something?

junipear

Tiller
Heya.

Carolina Reaper
Ghost Pepper
Poblano
Scotch Bonnet
Serrano

I would be interested in the Producer Rules you changed!