Unofficial mod updates

sc44r

Newcomer
Fixed up a couple more bugs and made some of the wood floor areas look better than they were originally

I installed this and nothing changed, is there another mod i have to dl for this one to work?? :sweat:

Last edited:

ZaiReel

Newcomer
it fixed it partially, I can talk to her at almost any time of the day now, except for when she's chilling under the tree
Same here. She is still super buggy and a lot of times can not be interacted with like when she:
-Is underneath the tree east of Haley's house
-Is on the left side of the bar inside the saloon.
-Is outside the saloon smoking after dark.
I also can't find her at any of the festivals and already reached winter of the 1st year.
Are her festival positions and spouse room included in the UUpdate? I am gonna try new save and report back if same happens.

cyanfire

Tiller

I'm not sure what you mean as the cellar stairs are pretty much in the same place as vanilla game, below the kitchen

ScarletV

Cowpoke
Hello everyone!! I am sure that you know that an incredible mod by Jellonip was released recently and it's an incredible mod that fleshes out Rasmodius's character like no other mod! It's truly amazing. But it's problem is with portraits and it has vast set of them. Though they have there own portrait, it just doesn't match everyones aesthetic in-game.

I have no knowledge of Photoshop or such and I cannot edit portraits for the love of universe even after the mod author posted a friendly guide for it.

So if someone with knowledge of portraits or Photoshop editing can edit OrangePie's Ras portrait according to the RRRR mod, I would be eternally grateful to you, please please can someone edit it for me. 🙏🙏🙏😭

cyanfire

Tiller
Updates to Seasonal Garden Farmhouse & Secret Garden Farmhouse, bugfixes and updated for the latest version of my Farmhouse Fixes mod which both mods now require.

I have updated the dependencies for Secret Garden Farmhouse to also require DaisyNiko's Tilesheets & Extra Map Layers

Attachments

sammadactyl

Farmhand
Is there any fix for custom furniture to place furniture outside again? I downloaded a few mods specifically to place cute camp areas around the valley and haven’t been able to use them.

ScarletV

Cowpoke
Updates to Seasonal Garden Farmhouse & Secret Garden Farmhouse, bugfixes and updated for the latest version of my Farmhouse Fixes mod which both mods now require.

I have updated the dependencies for Secret Garden Farmhouse to also require DaisyNiko's Tilesheets & Extra Map Layers
Hello!! But to use the seasonal garden farmhouse, what other mods do I need other than your farmhouse fixes? Do I still need tmxl mod to use the rooftop garden? Also my farmhouse will not change from how it looked in the original mod right?

cyanfire

Tiller
Hello!! But to use the seasonal garden farmhouse, what other mods do I need other than your farmhouse fixes? Do I still need tmxl mod to use the rooftop garden? Also my farmhouse will not change from how it looked in the original mod right?
No other mods are needed, TMXL is no longer required.

Could someone please make an update of Expanded Preconditions Utility and Shop Tile Framework? The Nexus versions don't work and the GitHub doesn't include the .dll for either.

Hello again, is it possible for the seasonal garden farmhouse to be compatible with the cellar available mod? it would be wonderful if you could make it make a compatible version! I will be truly grateful if you could. thank you so much in advance!

cyanfire

Tiller
Hello again, is it possible for the seasonal garden farmhouse to be compatible with the cellar available mod? it would be wonderful if you could make it make a compatible version! I will be truly grateful if you could. thank you so much in advance!
It won't be possible to do that without changing the layout of the farmhouse due to the way Cellar Available works.

ScarletV

Cowpoke
It won't be possible to do that without changing the layout of the farmhouse due to the way Cellar Available works.
Oh okay, I am guessing it would not be possible to move the cellar door spot in cellar available mod as well? Is there any way we can change the cellar door location spawn inside the cellar available mod itself? Thank you so much for replying.

cyanfire

Tiller
Oh okay, I am guessing it would not be possible to move the cellar door spot in cellar available mod as well? Is there any way we can change the cellar door location spawn inside the cellar available mod itself? Thank you so much for replying.
Unfortunately not but this has given me the bright idea to create a new mod that does the same thing but will work for custom farmhouse maps too. A bug in the game is causing me problems at the moment though so it might not be ready for a little while