Unofficial mod updates

Crezia

Newcomer
Hello! Sorry for bothering, but does anyone have an update for these two mods?

They are both perfect but it's been so long since they were updated. :(

Last edited:
Anyone working on an update to the unofficial update of Convenient Chests? I have been using the Unofficial Update and have been getting an error saying CC can't load chest data from my save file - leading to my vegetables minifridge straight up disappearing in the middle of winter. Before that it was also constantly enabling random stuff in the chest categorizations and forgetting chest categorizations I had already set.

Here's an update for Yuzu/babybird2's Clint Marriage Mod

Changelog
fixes error regarding events at the blacksmith with SVE installed
English translations have been improved for characterization/tone
no longer forces changes to portraits/sprites
Is it at least compatible with LFL portraits and sprites now? And considering that the character retexture that the mod comes with has 2 extra portraits that it calls on as tokens in the dialogue, you account (as in changed the tokens) for those when you improved the translations, right? Thanks for doing a fix!

Last edited:

AnonBuddha

Greenhorn
This is a little more than a compatibility request so if it isn't okay just let me know and I'll take it down ASAP.

Would anyone good at pixel art be able to make a seasonal version of this mod? It's a fem Gus.

Lightning6

Newcomer
If anyone was interested in a Shiko update without PyTk or TXML Toolkit, I have updated it. Let me know if you run into any problems!
I have a bug where I can't interact with Shiko at all during summer, I click on her to talk or gift and nothing happens. Weirdly enough everything was fine during spring

EDIT: here's an imgur link showing the error that pops out on console https://imgur.com/RK0Dv9x

Cassialli

Tiller
I have a bug where I can't interact with Shiko at all during summer, I click on her to talk or gift and nothing happens. Weirdly enough everything was fine during spring

EDIT: here's an imgur link showing the error that pops out on console https://imgur.com/RK0Dv9x
Oh, that's weird. I didn't change anything with the dialogue. I just changed the festival positions and spouse room to be loaded with Content Patcher instead of TXML. I have adjusted the IDs for the dialogue, but I'm not sure if that will fix it.

Attachments

Hiiii does someone know how to update this mod?(or have the updated version) i dont know how and I really like it and want to use it <3 please and thank you
issues: the animation(?) when u drop stuff in the shipping bin switches to the default texture and then switches back and also the lid recolor of this mod isnt showing up only the base with no animation(?) recolor)
(ABANDONED) AOFB Shipping Bin on Nexus

Last edited: