Unofficial mod updates

LEKAOGOSTOSO

Greenhorn
I made this version based off the above version.

Change log

• Fixed Shiko not showing up in festivals, and she now has festival placement that shouldn't interfear with SVE (might or might not work for vanilla)
  • Fixed Shiko giving errors and not having dialogue in winter sometimes.
  • Added the -unoffical tag to the manifest.
  • (might be overstepping the boundries but...) Added Night Market schedule and Dialgue.
  • To do: Add resort Dialgue so she doesn't have broken strings while on ginger island.
Her events don't worky
Oh, that's weird. I didn't change anything with the dialogue. I just changed the festival positions and spouse room to be loaded with Content Patcher instead of TXML. I have adjusted the IDs for the dialogue, but I'm not sure if that will fix it.
Shiko's events are not starting for some reason, but the original version (the one in nexus mods) works, can you help ?

nilriM

Newcomer
Hello, would it be possible for someone to fix the utility shelf in this mod please? I tried and don't know what is even wrong exactly, when you get the shelf it says something weird as the description, and after you place it, you cant pick it up or remove it, I uninstalled the mod and I thought it was gone but its now just invisible because I can run into it still, can someone please fix this so I can use or get rid of the shelf please? Kedi's kids furniture I would be so grateful

Caetikins

Cowpoke
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, or if anyone here can even do it, but the cuter fatter animals hasn't seemed to be worked on in a while, and there has been an edit/new mod made to create strawberry cows under the same texture. I was wondering if it was possible to have them somehow made to where you can get the strawberry cows bought as the same time as the original ones? I'd just like all three cows to be purchasable. Not sure if this is possible or if I need to wait for either mod author to reply (I did post a comment to both mods in the hopes that it would be responded to, but the original mod author to Cuter Fatter has not replied to anything in some time, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope). I came here on the off chance a patch if needed to make it possible (I really have no real idea what is needed for it to work, so I greatly apologize if I jumped to here too fast).

Links to both mods to help, thank you for any help in advance!

Cuter Fatter Cows at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
Cuter Fatter Pinker Strawberry Cows at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Sinmenon

Planter
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, or if anyone here can even do it, but the cuter fatter animals hasn't seemed to be worked on in a while, and there has been an edit/new mod made to create strawberry cows under the same texture. I was wondering if it was possible to have them somehow made to where you can get the strawberry cows bought as the same time as the original ones? I'd just like all three cows to be purchasable. Not sure if this is possible or if I need to wait for either mod author to reply (I did post a comment to both mods in the hopes that it would be responded to, but the original mod author to Cuter Fatter has not replied to anything in some time, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope). I came here on the off chance a patch if needed to make it possible (I really have no real idea what is needed for it to work, so I greatly apologize if I jumped to here too fast).

Links to both mods to help, thank you for any help in advance!

Cuter Fatter Cows at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
Cuter Fatter Pinker Strawberry Cows at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
The one is to make an Alternative Texture version of either or both of them so you can pick and choose. Or adapt to the Adopt 'n Skin mod and also do the individual thing. I personally think the AT version is slightly more user-friendly, visually-wise.
But, ofc, either would have you installing another mod.
Another option would make a BFAV version but that's a bit more work

Lightning6

Newcomer
Oh, that's weird. I didn't change anything with the dialogue. I just changed the festival positions and spouse room to be loaded with Content Patcher instead of TXML. I have adjusted the IDs for the dialogue, but I'm not sure if that will fix it.
it fixed it partially, I can talk to her at almost any time of the day now, except for when she's chilling under the tree

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
It's in my queue. I am in the process of updating my mods and unofficial mods to SMAPI 4
I finally got around to it. Attached is MURDERDRONE 0.0.7-unofficial.4-prism99

Fixes:
* Compatible with SMAPI 4.0.0
* Save issue with an XML error about MURDERDRONE not expected
* SDV 1.6 Ready
Adds:
* GMCM Configuration

Github Source

Attachments

Last edited:

stardewluvr

Greenhorn
hello friends, i just joined today and i'd like if someone could help with this beloved mod. it's very simple but i don't understand map editing especially the json coding formats etc :-(
if possible please could anyone update this mod specifically v2, i would very much be thankful :D. It was made in 2019 and the .tbin files are fine from what i see but it isn't loading on my farm.
Or could anyone make/have a mod that allows you to use smaller farmhouses that are provided by the game, i don't like the upgraded ones :-(
Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4802

Thank you in advance.

i1ovexiaohua

Greenhorn
“Iceprincess98, 帖子: 96178, 成员: 27026” said:
我记得前一阵子看到一个非官方更新,但它似乎已被删除。
我也为他们进行了 FS 转换,如果您愿意,我会私下发送给您!
[/引用]
你能给我发一份吗?谢谢

Akimimi_77

Newcomer
Does anyone have Yellog's Farmhouse Tiles?
I'm not sure if it from the same download point or not.
I see people who looking for the furniture but nobody talk about the farmhouse tiles. I really like this kitchen,if anyone have it please let me know.
123+.png

Letum

Newcomer
Can someone update this mod for SMAPI 4? The creator doesn't seem to be active on Nexus anymore and the person who made the unofficial edit doesn't seem to be active anymore, either.

DIACHUU

Greenhorn
Does anyone have an unofficial update for Custom Furniture? I can't find any way to place my furniture outside </3

cyanfire

Tiller
Here is another farmhouse mod i've fixed up, it's the vanilla version of Seasonal Garden Farmhouse with DLudi's changes. You are able to decorate a lot more of the walls/floors and it now optionally works correctly for Cabins too. Will require my Farmhouse Fixes mod with unhardcoded warps enabled for warps to work correctly. Too big for an attachment so hosted on GDrive

pakgani

Greenhorn
hello friends, i just joined today and i'd like if someone could help with this beloved mod. it's very simple but i don't understand map editing especially the json coding formats etc :-(
if possible please could anyone update this mod specifically v2, i would very much be thankful :D. It was made in 2019 and the .tbin files are fine from what i see but it isn't loading on my farm.
Or could anyone make/have a mod that allows you to use smaller farmhouses that are provided by the game, i don't like the upgraded ones :-(
Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4802

Thank you in advance.
maybe this mod fit with you (Tiny Farmhouse). haven't try it yet, cuz i have a lot of furniture/chest in my mid-game save.

cyanfire

Tiller
Here is another farmhouse mod i've fixed up, it's the vanilla version of Seasonal Garden Farmhouse with DLudi's changes. You are able to decorate a lot more of the walls/floors and it now optionally works correctly for Cabins too. Will require my Farmhouse Fixes mod with unhardcoded warps enabled for warps to work correctly. Too big for an attachment so hosted on GDrive.

There was an issue with tilesheets on a couple of maps in the last upload, this is fixed with this version.

cyanfire

Tiller
Fixed up a couple more bugs and made some of the wood floor areas look better than they were originally

Will require my Farmhouse Fixes mod with unhardcoded warps enabled for warps to work correctly

Last edited:

Victory

Newcomer
Hi Guys, so I am kinda new to this whole mod thing and I used the unofficial BFAV mod on Mac. I bought several Goose, Owls, Crows, dodos, fennec fox, doves and raccoons and all of them turned into either white cows or white chickens after the game saved. I have no idea what happened but am pissed caused I spent a good deal of gold on them. Anyone knows what the issue is?
This is the mod I used: BetterFarmAnimalVariety 3.2.4-unofficial.kelvinrosa-mouseypounds-elbe.zip