Unofficial mod updates

ScarletV

Cowpoke
Unfortunately not but this has given me the bright idea to create a new mod that does the same thing but will work for custom farmhouse maps too. A bug in the game is causing me problems at the moment though so it might not be ready for a little while
OMG that's amazing, I am so excited to see it and that's alright, please take your time! Modding is hard work.

Cassialli

Tiller
it fixed it partially, I can talk to her at almost any time of the day now, except for when she's chilling under the tree
Sorry it took so long to get back to your message. Were you able to talk to Shiko at all during Fall or Winter? If you still need the mod fixed, I'm going to look at it again and add it to my game so I can see what exactly is happening.

Cassialli

Tiller
Sorry it took so long to get back to your message. Were you able to talk to Shiko at all during Fall or Winter? If you still need the mod fixed, I'm going to look at it again and add it to my game so I can see what exactly is happening.
I didn't add the changes to the dialogue in the schedule. I think it should be fixed, but I'll add the mod into my game to see if there is no issue.

ScarletV

Cowpoke
Hello! Would anyone be able to update the Adopt Leo mod? It is such a lovely concept and the mod creator has abondoned it unfortunately. It has several bugs and cant be properly used? I would be really grateful if someone could update it!

Ninneveh

Greenhorn
Could someone please update this Price Fluctuation mod?

cyanfire

Tiller
Another update to Seasonal Garden Farmhouse, fixes the windows actually changing with each season which i broke and also tweaks the rooftop garden to fix layering and other issues. Requires Farmhouse Fixes and now Extra Map Layers also.

sylaise

Newcomer
Another update to Seasonal Garden Farmhouse, fixes the windows actually changing with each season which i broke and also tweaks the rooftop garden to fix layering and other issues. Requires Farmhouse Fixes and now Extra Map Layers also.

yay! thank you so much for the update and for all the hard work you put into updating this lovely mod, much appreciated! <3

Bennoloth

Newcomer
Update for [CP] Penny Expanded that removes a lot of the typoed/weird/bugged cutscenes and keeps some good ones, as well as all of the new dialogue. Fixes the order and other requirements, for example the 2 heart group saloon event is supposed to only fire on Fridays, but in the base mod, fires on every day EXCEPT Fridays.

Penny Events:
2 Hearts, 2 Hearts with Sam+Sebastian+Abigail, Saloon
3 Hearts, Dwarvish Translation Guide earned, Museum
5 Hearts, Saloon
7 Hearts, 2 heart saloon event seen, Museum
9 Hearts, 7 Hearts with Pam, Bus Stop

Pam Events:
3 Hearts, Town
[The Bus Stop one mentioned above, plus she features in Penny's 5-Heart Saloon event despite not requiring Pam Hearts)

Attachments

Last edited:

Missing12

Newcomer
i'm actually working on converting the victorian one to DGA for my own playthrough, i'll probably work on the others once I've finished it

EDIT: finished converting the CF port of the Victorian Furniture
I apologize for the very late message, but does this mod still work? For some reason it doesnt show in robins shop

Emperor Bunbun

Greenhorn
I finally got around to it. Attached is MURDERDRONE 0.0.7-unofficial.4-prism99

Fixes:
* Compatible with SMAPI 4.0.0
* Save issue with an XML error about MURDERDRONE not expected
* SDV 1.6 Ready
Adds:
* GMCM Configuration

Github Source
Hi, I'm having the XML error still, despite downloading the version in the quoted post. I will attach the SMAPI error and try uninstalling and re-installing. Any other info to fix it would be appreciated. (I did just update SMAPI btw)
Screenshot 2023-07-16 110444.jpg

cyanfire

Tiller
OMG that's amazing, I am so excited to see it and that's alright, please take your time! Modding is hard work.

I've just released another new update for Seasonal Garden Farmhouse, which makes it compatible with my Permanent Cellar mod. I have now uploaded it to Nexus by request from a user so future updates will uploaded there

New Update:

Last edited:

angelicboy

Tiller
Hi everyone, is it at all possible for someone to make a mod like Damage Overlay except it shows the overlay when you're low on energy? Someone suggested this in the comments to the mod author but that was in 2021 and it seems it never happened. I would kill to have a big indicator when I'm close to exhaustion, I pass out more than I'd like to admit.

a4k

Farmhand
Made an unofficial version of Craftables from the mod "Witchy-Gothic buildings 1.1 UPDATE" for CP and AT. Thank you so much to this site.
I haven't really tested the AT version, but it should be fine. I may upload these files to the Nexus in the future.

This was my first time doing a conversion like this, so I apologize for any mistakes. And if the author Ali wants to delete it, I will delete it.

There is also a version by acornfaerie, but in my CP version there is an option to customize each item to combine with other reskins (for example, Nano's Garden Style Craftables). And it will likely be easier to update after 1.6 comes out, if there are any changes.

Notes:
— To my surprise, it turns out that the Skeleton model and Singing Stone are available in both Craftables and Furniture. That's why they have two options. I may have wasted my time, but let it be.
— I have no idea what to do with the pictures, the sofa and the two chairs. I have a suspicion it's from another mod, but which one? I don't know.

Attachments

jmeanrkiinns

Newcomer
hi all quiet new, ive been trying to download BFAV animals, they have installed fine as ive used another mod to check i have the animal drops, only issue is i cant buy the animals!. i have expanded sdv so dont know if that affects it.

thank you all for reading

Did you ever find out a solution for BFAV and Livestock Choices not being compatible with each other?
Unfortunately, the original mod author and the one behind the unofficial patches have both abandoned the mod. We'll just have to wait until someone new comes along and makes something similar or finishes what was started. Until then, we can only hope.

Ninneveh

Greenhorn
I'm also encountering a bug where I'm unable to talk to Shiko. This happened in Gus's Saloon during the winter.

Last edited: