Unofficial mod updates

Anyone have any insight into this? I am trying to get this map to work with 1.5 (will not load due to following error: [Content Patcher] SMAPI blocked 'Maps\Farm' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which would cause a crash.) and I am not sure how to put them in the right order or what the right order is? I have Tiled and know the basics, but if anyone could help out that would be great.

Did you ever get this to work? I have no idea how to get it to work for mine

Kreeate

Rancher
Anyone have any insight into this? I am trying to get this map to work with 1.5 (will not load due to following error: [Content Patcher] SMAPI blocked 'Maps\Farm' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which would cause a crash.) and I am not sure how to put them in the right order or what the right order is? I have Tiled and know the basics, but if anyone could help out that would be great.
Would anyone be willing to update a greener standard farm? It won't load because the tilesheets are reordered. I've seen other people asking for an update but to my knowledge there's yet to be an unofficial update. I would love to play with this map!
I would love an update for this too!

Here you go 😉

All three map options are fixed, including some aesthetic corrections and now working in Stardew Valley 1.5.4

AddPond.png
LessPond.png
OriginalPond.png

All credit for the original maps go to cherrycolouredfunk

Attachments

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
Would love to use this Compact Bathroom update (attached), but it still breaks when you get the corner room renovation. Is there anyone out there who could fix it? Anyone at all? :awe:
I could have a look at it. Got any screenshots or error logs please? Just so I've got an indication on where to start.
I'm assuming you mean the black void to the right of the corner room? I'll see if I can figure it out. No promises though.

EDIT:
Aaand... fixed 😊

Let me know if you find any issues with it.

1634765880474.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Wveth

Cowpoke
I could have a look at it. Got any screenshots or error logs please? Just so I've got an indication on where to start.
I'm assuming you mean the black void to the right of the corner room? I'll see if I can figure it out. No promises though.

EDIT:
Aaand... fixed 😊

Let me know if you find any issues with it.

View attachment 6870
Thanks. I put my post down and then actually went to gather screenshots and stuff... but I ended up playing a few days. lol I was gonna edit it but now it seems like you fixed it. I can't find a problem! Good job.

jhope

Newcomer
Hey guys. I'm relentlessly looking for a mod like this or some unofficial update:

Thanks in advance.

Kreeate

Rancher
Hey guys. I'm relentlessly looking for a mod like this or some unofficial update:

Thanks in advance.
Assuming you are asking for an update to SDV 1.5.5 ? The mod is working in SDV 1.5.4 currently.
Unfortunately this mod is not open source so it will be up to the mod author to update it.

xianwaelee

Newcomer

xianwaelee

Newcomer
Hi, I'm using Akira E's Baechu portraits for SVE and Seasonal Outfits but they've recently been deprecated :( Could someone please update them for 1.5? I would do it myself but I'm not very knowledgeable in modding ;; Here are the links to the mods on Nexus:

Baechu's Portraits for Seasonal Villager Outfits
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5397

Baechu-styled Portraits for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5597

Baechu-styled Portraits for Seasonal Outfits for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6137

Baechu-styled portraits for Child to NPC for SVE
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5669

Thank you!!
YES UPDATE PLS HUHU.

morphinpink

Sodbuster
YES THANK YOU SO MUCH. Can you pls send it to me? [email protected]
Please don't be rude.

I tried my best to complete these but I don't have the time or energy to complete every npc. But this is not an update of the seasonal outfits mod, only of baechu's portraits. Whatever portraits SVO was missing I did not add, I don't know how to do that kind of update!! Please note there are some portraits that I modified to my liking because this was made for my personal use so there's a big emphasis on the unofficial part of this "update".

The characters without portraits are Sandy (there are several versions of Sandy, I only edited one so the others are disabled. Technically she does have Baechu style portraits just not all four styles), Gunther, Marlon, Martin (sve), Evelyn, George and Willy.

The only other thing missing are the mermaid pendants.

If someone wants to update what's missing feel free to include what I've made so far.

Download here (too big to upload here)

ShadowLucario

Newcomer
Sorry, could you help me with this Mod to correct the errors of this Mod apparently it does not work and the basement is lost when you want to use it with the Bathroom ...

watchoutalien

Greenhorn
Some Plato mods. Updated by Pathos and compiled by me
Pathos' PR: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/pull/120

these updates are exclusively for the 1.5.5 beta version

Contains PyTK, TMXLoader, Portraiture, Custom Furniture, Harp of Yoba Redux, Custom Music

Edit: Thanks david.rysk#6608 on Discord for Custom Music.
hi , i'm using this version of the custom music mod but none of the mod custom music actually played in the game , the music all loaded according to smpi and no error report either , but in the game where there should be custom music it's just blank or lobby music and the jukebox doesn't play those tunes either . i didn't see a lot of people getting this error , i wonder if it's because i'm using a mac?