Unofficial mod updates

Kreeate

Rancher
Hmm, this did not work in terms of making it function with the recolour. But I don't need the recolour so it's up to you if you wanna try to make it work or not
Which recolour are you using?

Also, remember to not simply overwrite the [CP] Froststar folder, you need to delete it completely and then extract the new one to your mods folder.

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
Oh hey, I noticed that when the shipping box opens, the texture inside jiggles. This is an incredibly minor problem but I'm kinda curious why that would even happen.
I suspect this has something to do with the Vibrant Pastoral Recolor mod. Does it happen without the recolor mod applied?
Method of elimination and all 😋

The farm map ( Froststar ) uses Vanilla textures, so there shouldn't be any anomalies regarding that, but you never now.
Please check if the issue is there without the recolor mod. If it is there with the recolor mod only, then we need to contact the recolor mod author and mention the issue to them.
If the issue persists without the recolor, then I'll have to look into the map itself of course 😉

If you mean the below issue on the left, then that's most likely the recolor mod responsible for it.

Last edited:

Wveth

Cowpoke
I suspect this has something to do with the Vibrant Pastoral Recolor mod. Does it happen without the recolor mod applied?
Method of elimination and all 😋

The farm map ( Froststar ) uses Vanilla textures, so there shouldn't be any anomalies regarding that, but you never now.
Please check if the issue is there without the recolor mod. If it is there with the recolor mod only, then we need to contact the recolor mod author and mention the issue to them.
If the issue persists without the recolor, then I'll have to look into the map itself of course 😉

If you mean the below issue on the left, then that's most likely the recolor mod responsible for it.

Heya! Yeah no, I noticed it on the OCD Farm map before getting the recolour. It's more like the issue on the right.

Kreeate

Rancher
Heya! Yeah no, I noticed it on the OCD Farm map before getting the recolour. It's more like the issue on the right.

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback!
If my suspicion is correct, it would be the slight offset "jiggling" of the interior bin area when the character moves away from the bin?
This could be from the original map mod, but I'll look into it.

Map edits are very much dependent on very specific "block" or "tile" placement aspects and as such the chance of a slight misalignment is... slight 😋
Tile sheet misalignments could cause this, but as far as I'm aware this map mod uses default vanilla tile sheets.
Either way, I'll give it a lookover and see if I can find any strange things on the map.

Bin4.gif

Phyume

Newcomer
I was wondering if anyone can fix this issue where Show Item Quality duplicates the number displayed when picking up a number of items higher than 1. It confuses me pretty often, so I would be very thankful if someone could update it or gave me the tools/knowledge to try to fix it myself

Here's how it looks https://imgur.com/a/hSU5QIw

I tried removing every other mod I use to see if it was a conflicting mod and it was not, so i'm guessing it's something wrong with the new updates

Vigor

Newcomer
I third this. I've tried all of the options to get TEh's Fishing Overhaul running but to no avail. I've got my hands on an old version with those Json files included and I'm attaching it here, let me know if you manage to make it work.

UPDATE: I did this

Instead of using that old version I used the latest unofficial version during the first launch, closed the game and pasted the Json files from the attached zip. Did all the other steps listed above and now It seems to be working. I'm also running SVE + More fish.
I third this. I've tried all of the options to get TEh's Fishing Overhaul running but to no avail. I've got my hands on an old version with those Json files included and I'm attaching it here, let me know if you manage to make it work.

UPDATE: I did this

Instead of using that old version I used the latest unofficial version during the first launch, closed the game and pasted the Json files from the attached zip. Did all the other steps listed above and now It seems to be working. I'm also running SVE + More fish.
Hi guys! Teh's Fishing Overhaul mod is not compatible with smapi version 1.13. Will anyone update it?

Wveth

Cowpoke
Hi!

Thanks for the feedback!
If my suspicion is correct, it would be the slight offset "jiggling" of the interior bin area when the character moves away from the bin?
This could be from the original map mod, but I'll look into it.

Map edits are very much dependent on very specific "block" or "tile" placement aspects and as such the chance of a slight misalignment is... slight 😋
Tile sheet misalignments could cause this, but as far as I'm aware this map mod uses default vanilla tile sheets.
Either way, I'll give it a lookover and see if I can find any strange things on the map.

View attachment 6662
It wasn't exactly as shown in the gif, so I decided to just capture a little video so you could take a look. I don't have to be moving, I can just stand by the crate when it's open and it dances for me. lol Here's the video: https://youtu.be/Bu8_f6osDdA

Hi, this is my first time typing here. Could someone please update Yellog's furniture mod that fixes the beds so they have the modded textures as opposed to being stuck with the vanilla ones. This is an issue that seems to plague a lot of furniture mods that haven't been updated for the 1.5 patch. Thanks

UPDATE: I've noticed a few more bugs pertaining to the mod. These include
1 - Sofas, TVs and other things that should be interactive lacking the ability for interaction
2 - Items that can be placed on tables, dressers, nightstands appearing under said furniture when placed on them
3 - A lot of the furniture can't be rotated

If these issues could be fixed in addition to the bed glitch, that would be extra awesome. Sorry to keep updating this post, but thanks

Last edited:

ilovestardew

Greenhorn
I would also like to know about the progress on "Child To NPC" and "Child Age Up". I was also wondering about the schoolhouse mod since it is dependent on child age up. I have been wanting to add these to my game but I haven't because of all the bug reports and confusion about if it works or not.

dothedu

Newcomer
Posting updates for Cat's mods, as updated by Pathoschild as seen in the following Pull Request.

Better Doors
Better Fruit Trees
Casks Everywhere
Geode Info Menu
Wind Effects
Stack Everything
Safe Lightning.

Range Display has been superseded by Data Layers.
For Stack Everything, I encountered a bug where the item stacked can't unlink and it cannot be removed from the map. I had 3 S.Pine and placed them on the map when one of them disappeared and the visible one can no longer be moved, even with tools. How do I unlink them and remove the S.Pine from my map? I've already uninstalled the Stack Everything Mod.

Vis

Newcomer
Hello, I'm using this Skill Prestige + the Magic/Luck/Cooking skills along with their unofficial prestige addons, and I am unable to prestige the magic skill. It throws an error in SMAPI which appears to point to the Skill Prestige mod itself, but I'm not 100% sure which mod out of the 3 required (Skill prestige/Magic/Prestige for magic addon) is ultimately responsible. It's not game-breaking at all, it just fails to reset the skill to 0/award prestige point. I've included the SMAPI log below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regardless, I just want this community to know you are all rockstars anyways, for sharing your love and skills with coding and art and everything to help continue to provide additional life to everyone's favorite mods.

Hello! It seems skill prestige for magic doesn't work. The prestige menu for magic shows up and you are able to click the button for prestiging, but it doesn't prestige when you click it. Also, it seems the sizes and icons in the magic prestige menu aren't right

Just adding another request to Funkmasta8 and Phieeel's; could someone please check out the magic prestige mod? Clicking prestige throws an error in SMAPI, and nothing occurs.

Snip from the SMAPI log:

[00:58:00 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited Data\mail.
[00:58:00 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:23 Width:3440 Height:1377}
[00:58:05 ERROR Skill Prestige] Could not load type 'Magic.Extensions' from assembly 'Magic, Version=0.5.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at SkillPrestige.Magic.ModEntry.OnPrestige()
at SkillPrestige.Prestige.PrestigeSkill(Skill skill) in E:\Personal Files\Git Repos\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Prestige.cs:line 72
Please file a bug report on NexusMods.
[00:58:07 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:0 Y:23 Width:3440 Height:1377}
[00:58:55 TRACE game] Disconnected: ClosedGame

I've used the mod before but it's been a long time since I've played, so I haven't gotten to the point where I can see if the same problem exists for cooking, luck, or any of the regular skills. If I get errors on those, I'll update this post.

Thanks,
Vis

Panthola

Greenhorn
Anyone know how to choose which version of the game to run and how to find the PyTK latest? It says that that mod could not be loaded into my game :(