Unofficial mod updates

angelicboy

Tiller
Would anyone be willing to update a greener standard farm? It won't load because the tilesheets are reordered. I've seen other people asking for an update but to my knowledge there's yet to be an unofficial update. I would love to play with this map!

Degus22

Greenhorn
Hey guys,
First time I'm posting here anything, if this is not the correct place for the post, please let me know. First of all i want to say thank you to the Community, for bringing awsome mods and keeping them updated. I was wondering if anybody can help me with the Error I get, when I try to launch the game with the mod: TehPers Fishing Overhaul. I've also tried using the Unofficial release but this wont work either. When I launch the game I get the following Error:
TehPers.FishingOverhaul_crash.png

Thanks for the reply in advance.
Kind Regards,
Degus22

Panthola

Greenhorn
Also why does this happen`
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.MachineGroupFactory.TryAddEntity(MachineGroupBuilder group, GameLocation location, LocationFloodFillIndex locationIndex, Vector2& tile) i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\Framework\MachineGroupFactory.cs:rad 179
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.MachineGroupFactory.FloodFillGroup(MachineGroupBuilder machineGroup, GameLocation location, Vector2& origin, LocationFloodFillIndex locationIndex, ISet`1 visited) i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\Framework\MachineGroupFactory.cs:rad 152
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.MachineGroupFactory.<GetMachineGroups>d__7.MoveNext() i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\Framework\MachineGroupFactory.cs:rad 83
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.MachineManager.ReloadMachinesIn(ISet`1 locations, ISet`1 removedLocations) i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\Framework\MachineManager.cs:rad 198
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.MachineManager.ReloadQueuedLocations() i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\Framework\MachineManager.cs:rad 154
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.ModEntry.OnUpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\ModEntry.cs:rad 230
[Automate] Something went wrong processing machines:
System.TypeLoadException: Det gick inte att läsa in typen ProducerFrameworkMod.ProducerController från sammansättningen ProducerFrameworkMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
vid PFMAutomate.AutomateOverrides.GetFor(Object& __result, Object obj)
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.AutomationFactory.GetFor_PatchedBy<Digus.PFMAutomate>(AutomationFactory this, Object obj, GameLocation location, Vector2& tile)
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.AutomationFactory.Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.IAutomationFactory.GetFor(Object obj, GameLocation location, Vector2& tile)
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.MachineGroupFactory.GetEntityFor(GameLocation location, Vector2 tile, Object obj) i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\Framework\MachineGroupFactory.cs:rad 268
vid Pathoschild.Stardew.Automate.Framework.MachineGroupFactory.GetEntity(GameLocation location, LocationFloodFillIndex locationIndex, Vector2 tile) i C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Automate\Framework\MachineGroupFactory.cs:rad 21

Boopadoopdoop

Newcomer
If you want to just have an empty hand, you can also use the Empty Hands mod
Being that [Empty Hands] mod no longer exists [it was deleted] Is there another option for a "free the toolbar" mod? Or a third party update?? I don't want to have to push a number every time i want to switch to an empty spot, why do they even restrict this in the default game, it makes no sense... to easily scroll to an empty spot only makes sense...

Getting the error "[Free The Toolbar] Failed to locate Game1.input, cannot patch hotbar scrolling." I tried editing it in DnSpy to see if I could update it myself, but I don't really understand how to get it to compile after, maybe someone a lil more better at editing .dll files should try?...

Last edited:

ProjectFAR

Greenhorn
I have a similar problem as Degus in regards to Teh's Fishing Overhaul. I was wondering if anybody was able to get it to work? It's by far my favorite fishing mod so would greatly appreciate any help in getting it to run as least semi-properly.

Kreeate

Rancher
Hey guys,
First time I'm posting here anything, if this is not the correct place for the post, please let me know. First of all i want to say thank you to the Community, for bringing awsome mods and keeping them updated. I was wondering if anybody can help me with the Error I get, when I try to launch the game with the mod: TehPers Fishing Overhaul. I've also tried using the Unofficial release but this wont work either. When I launch the game I get the following Error: View attachment 6774

Thanks for the reply in advance.
Kind Regards,
Degus22
I have a similar problem as Degus in regards to Teh's Fishing Overhaul. I was wondering if anybody was able to get it to work? It's by far my favorite fishing mod so would greatly appreciate any help in getting it to run as least semi-properly.
Have either of you tried the workaround posted here?

DCsphinx

Greenhorn
Some Plato mods. Updated by Pathos and compiled by me
Pathos' PR: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/pull/120

these updates are exclusively for the 1.5.5 beta version

Contains PyTK, TMXLoader, Portraiture, Custom Furniture, Harp of Yoba Redux, Custom Music

Edit: Thanks david.rysk#6608 on Discord for Custom Music.
When placing custom furniture onto custom custom furniture (like a table plant onto a table), the game crashes

Wveth

Cowpoke
The Better Sprinklers Mod seems to have a visual bug now. It still works but the preview overlay is wrong, as seen here:

EDIT: I WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT THIS!

Could anyone update this mod to fix this? :) It's not critical but it's a bit annoying

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
The Better Sprinklers Mod seems to have a visual bug now. It still works but the preview overlay is wrong, as seen here:

Could anyone update this mod to fix this? :) It's not critical but it's a bit annoying
It's beyond my capability to update Better Sprinklers mod, but as an alternative you could disable the range display on it, and install one of these mods that shows range:

Range Highlight
UI Info Suite