Unofficial mod updates

FinedCanary

Cowpoke
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
Hello, the unofficial mod update for Paritee’s Better Farm Animal Variety cannot seem to make certain deluxe produce, in particular mythic dragon eggs from the convert of Mythic Phonixe’s There Be Dragons, by Kaya:

Is it possible to fix this? I am using a Mac.

Here is my SMAPI log:

Zephanyah

Greenhorn
I also have an issue with the BFAV. I purchased some chickens and half of them where golden. That is not supposed to happen, especially considering that I am in early game. Maybe it would be enough to delete them from the farm-animals.json, but I am not sure if it doesn't do anything to the late game content Golden Chicken.

Or maybe it just needs an update. Anyone more sure about that than me? Please comment.

Kreeate

Rancher
Hello, the unofficial mod update for Paritee’s Better Farm Animal Variety cannot seem to make certain deluxe produce, in particular mythic dragon eggs from the convert of Mythic Phonixe’s There Be Dragons, by Kaya:

Is it possible to fix this? I am using a Mac.

Here is my SMAPI log:
I also have an issue with the BFAV. I purchased some chickens and half of them where golden. That is not supposed to happen, especially considering that I am in early game. Maybe it would be enough to delete them from the farm-animals.json, but I am not sure if it doesn't do anything to the late game content Golden Chicken.

Or maybe it just needs an update. Anyone more sure about that than me? Please comment.
Tried the latest unofficial version? https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-47274 ( BetterFarmAnimalVariety 3.2.4-unofficial )

Topgunmommy

Newcomer
Some Plato mods. Updated by Pathos and compiled by me
Pathos' PR: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/pull/120

these updates are exclusively for the 1.5.5 beta version

Contains PyTK, TMXLoader, Portraiture, Custom Furniture, Harp of Yoba Redux, Custom Music

Edit: Thanks david.rysk#6608 on Discord for Custom Music.
For some reason the TMXLoader isnt working for me , makes a long list of error messages. The PYTK seems to be working, but I'm not sure.

Echosong434

Newcomer
Hello all, I've seen this brought up somewhat recently. Does anyone have a workaround for getting Teh's Fishing Overhaul working for version 1.5.4? As the previous person mentioned too, I've tried the fix listed here https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-62#post-43150 to no avail. Loading the version listed here http://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-42855 I am able to generate the config.json, manifest.json, and treasure.json but not the fish.json or traits.json.

EDIT;
http://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-53411 This works perfectly for me, and seems fine with SVE so far after deleting the fish.json and fishtraits.json with the game open, then pressingF5 in game to reload the files. Thank you all very much!

Last edited:

izzalee

Newcomer
The file isn't mine. I don't remember who uploaded this, but I think I got it from the old forums. I can't directly attach it here though, bec apparently the file is too large

I also saw this from another thread. Not sure if you would need them, but I'm including them here as well ^^
Hi! I tried to use these and I keep running into an error. How were you able to use these along with Stardew Valley Expanded?
(I currently use Vortex to manage and download my mods but for these packs I manually dropped them into the Mods folder)

For more detail on the error
On bootup it says the following:
These mods could not be added to your game.

- Stardew Valley Expanded because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\(Stardew Valley Expanded), Mods\Stardew Valley Expanded\[CP] Stardew Valley Expanded.

- Seasonal Outfits - SVE 1.1.1 because it needs the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

I searched for the "copy" but I cant seem to locate it. I don't know what to do... I just want to use all the pretty portraits TT-TT

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi! I tried to use these and I keep running into an error. How were you able to use these along with Stardew Valley Expanded?
(I currently use Vortex to manage and download my mods but for these packs I manually dropped them into the Mods folder)

For more detail on the error
On bootup it says the following:
These mods could not be added to your game.

- Stardew Valley Expanded because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\(Stardew Valley Expanded), Mods\Stardew Valley Expanded\[CP] Stardew Valley Expanded.

- Seasonal Outfits - SVE 1.1.1 because it needs the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

I searched for the "copy" but I cant seem to locate it. I don't know what to do... I just want to use all the pretty portraits TT-TT
Hi,

Please take a screenshot of your main Mods folder so that we can see the mod folders in there.

EDIT: Also delete the folder called (Stardew Valley Expanded) from your Mods folder and try to load the game again.
Make sure to delete the folder with the brackets! Not the one without brackets.

Last edited:

Topgunmommy

Newcomer
HELP PLEASE

DGA Glitches
so I spent an entire day updating my game to the new 1.5.5
I followed all the instructions to update SMAPI, updated all my mods, and switched over PPJA to the new DGA versions.
The game is running ok, but there are error messages related to the DGA, and it sometimes crashes my so bad, it freezes up completely and I can't even close the game. This is the error message I get when the game is loading.

[Dynamic Game Assets] No such "assets/objects/Crème Brûlée.png" in [DGA] Even More Recipes for Dynamic Game Assets (DGA version) (ppja.evenmorerecipes.DGA)!
[Dynamic Game Assets] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event. Technical details:
DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at DynamicGameAssets.PackData.ContentPack.GetTexture(String descriptor, Int32 xSize, Int32 ySize) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\PackData\ContentPack.cs:line 319
at DynamicGameAssets.Mod.RefreshSpritebatchCache() in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\Mod.cs:line 869
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 126

Some times the game runs fine, other times things are a little messed up. But I keep getting the DGA error messages every time I load a new day. And a number of seeds are duplicated in Pierre's store, with the duplicated ones having a DGA reference on the seed name, and the DGA seeds don't work with the tractor.
Some events are repeated frequently as well, I keep getting the letter for incubation needle.
Also every time I load the game some items in my chests/machines/signs get changed in to something else. Wines become different wines, with weird names, honey becomes different honey with weird names. Pictures on signs change. Fruits some times become sapling seeds that CAN NOT be planted.

These changes happen every time I load the game, even though I have made NO CHANGES to my mods or configuration files.
The DGA error message reappears frequently when I'm playing. All my other mods are working fine, or so it seems.
ANY help would be appreciated.

[Json Assets] No idea what 'Sweet Sour Sauce' is!
[Json Assets] No idea what 'Sweet Sour Sauce' is!
[Json Assets] No idea what 'Teriyaki Sauce' is!
[Json Assets] No idea what 'Teriyaki Sauce' is!
[Custom Companions] Loading companions from pack: Ridgeside Village - CC Pack 2.0.0 by Rafseazz
[Dynamic Game Assets] Failed when creating crafting recipe implementation for Converted_Crème Brûlée Recipe! System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at DynamicGameAssets.PackData.ContentPack.GetTexture(String descriptor, Int32 xSize, Int32 ySize) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\PackData\ContentPack.cs:line 319
at DynamicGameAssets.ItemAbstraction.get_Icon() in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\ItemAbstraction.cs:line 58
at DynamicGameAssets.DGACustomCraftingRecipe.Refresh() in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\DGACustomCraftingRecipe.cs:line 123
at DynamicGameAssets.Mod.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\Mod.cs:line 309
[Dynamic Game Assets] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at DynamicGameAssets.Mod.RefreshSpritebatchCache() in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\Mod.cs:line 869
at DynamicGameAssets.Mod.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.spacechase0\DynamicGameAssets\Mod.cs:line 428
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 126

I'm also getting some other strange messages as follows:

[SpaceCore] No experience bars API? Turning off
[Quest Framework] Quest framework sucessfully initialized all stuff for this loaded save game and it's ready!
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Chamomile Seeds for letter ppja.chamomileseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.chamomileseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Fairy Duster Pod for letter ppja.fairydusterseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.fairydusterseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Honeysuckle Starter for letter ppja.honeysucklestarter.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.honeysucklestarter.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Herbal Lavender Seeds for letter ppja.herballavenderseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.herballavenderseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Fragrant Lilac Pod for letter ppja.fragrantlilacseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.fragrantlilacseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Passion Flower Seeds for letter ppja.passionflowerseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.passionflowerseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Pitcher Plant Starter for letter ppja.pitcherplantstarter.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.pitcherplantstarter.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Rafflesia Seeds for letter ppja.rafflesiaseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.rafflesiaseeds.
[Mail Framework Mod] No object found with the name Rose Starter for letter ppja.rosestarter.
[Mail Framework Mod] An index value is required to attach an object for letter ppja.rosestarter.

Dont know what these messages mean, am I missing a mod or requirement??? I dont have a rosestarter mod.
These error massages are followed the by the following:

[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Gewundender-Setzling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Geisterapfel'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Twisted Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Ghost Apple'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Guava Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Guava'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Magnolia Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Magnolia'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Hibiscus Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Hibiscus'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Jasmine Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Jasmine'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Nectarine Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Nectarine'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Kumquat Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Kumquat'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Pistachio Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Pistachio'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Clementine Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Cabinet' and input 'Clementine'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Guava Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Guava'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Magnolia Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Magnolia'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Hibiscus Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Hibiscus'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Jasmine Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Jasmine'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Gewundender-Setzling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Geisterapfel'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Twisted Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Ghost Apple'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Nectarine Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Nectarine'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Kumquat Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Kumquat'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Pistachio Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Pistachio'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Clementine Sapling', producer 'Sapling-Box' and input 'Clementine'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Bitter', producer 'Still' and input '-80'. This rule will be ignored.
[Producer Framework Mod] No Output found for 'Apple Cider', producer 'Keg' and input 'Wine Yeast'. This rule will be ignored.

ANY HELP OR TIPS would be greatly appreciated.

Victorique

Newcomer
Some Plato mods. Updated by Pathos and compiled by me
Pathos' PR: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/pull/120

these updates are exclusively for the 1.5.5 beta version

Contains PyTK, TMXLoader, Portraiture, Custom Furniture, Harp of Yoba Redux, Custom Music

Edit: Thanks david.rysk#6608 on Discord for Custom Music.
First of all, thank you very much for the unofficial version, it has given me a lot of help. But my TMXLoader seems to have some problems. Sometimes I cannot enter a building that uses TMX, which results in a black screen. Or the storage box in the TMX building cannot be opened. Another problem is that it will cause a black screen to fail to save. I use the save anywhere mod and then re-enter the game to sleep to successfully save. But every time the game time comes to the next day, the same problem will occur, causing me to re-enter the game continuously. What I said is a bit confusing because this is a very complicated issue. I'm not sure if this is caused by TMXLoader, but all my buildings related to TMXLoader have similar situations. I uploaded the SMAPI log, I hope you can help me check it out. Thank you very much!

Kreeate

Rancher
I still get errors for DGA ,and the more i try to update all my other mods, the worse it gets for DGA. I uploaded my log to the SMAPI LOG PARSE and followed the recommendations, but it only went from 7 DGA errors to 13 DGA errors. No other errors appear. Here's my log:

https://smapi.io/log/ac524267a0044fdd9eb4c58a8d8f0cc7
Delete the below mods if you have them, then re-install. ( don't overwrite these mods, delete them first )

PPJA - Even More Recipes you need version 1.15.2
PPJA - Mizu's Flowers you need version 1.6.7
PPJA - Artisan Valley you need version 3.0.21

Once you have done the above, load your game again and check the log.

If it does not fix the issue, please make a new SMAPI log and post the link here.

Topgunmommy

Newcomer
Delete the below mods if you have them, then re-install. ( don't overwrite these mods, delete them first )

PPJA - Even More Recipes you need version 1.15.2
PPJA - Mizu's Flowers you need version 1.6.7
PPJA - Artisan Valley you need version 3.0.21

Once you have done the above, load your game again and check the log.

If it does not fix the issue, please make a new SMAPI log and post the link here.
ok, I deleted ALL the DGA mods, and reinstalled the ones you suggested. Sure did make a mess of my in-game inventory.
the DGA error messages are gone, but now there are SMAPI error messages saying I need some DGA mods.
Here's the log:

The game runs but there are a number of things missing, even a whole tree is now a blank white square on the screen. Items in my backpack are changed names and pictures, even though the same items in my house in the fridge have remained the same.

Looking for your next suggestion.
Also when I married my third spouse, the furniture in my first spouse room DISAPPEARED, its now an empty room. And my third spouse didnt get a room. Using the FREE LOVE mod, I checked the config file, and add the line "build all spouse rooms" true. That gave my third spouse a furnished room , but the furniture for the first spouse never returned. (she had been my spouse for 2 seasons with a fully furnished room. )

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
ok, I deleted ALL the DGA mods, and reinstalled the ones you suggested. Sure did make a mess of my in-game inventory.
the DGA error messages are gone, but now there are SMAPI error messages saying I need some DGA mods.
Here's the log:

The game runs but there are a number of things missing, even a whole tree is now a blank white square on the screen. Items in my backpack are changed names and pictures, even though the same items in my house in the fridge have remained the same.

Looking for your next suggestion.
Also when I married my third spouse, the furniture in my first spouse room DISAPPEARED, its now an empty room. And my third spouse didnt get a room. Using the FREE LOVE mod, I checked the config file, and add the line "build all spouse rooms" true. That gave my third spouse a furnished room , but the furniture for the first spouse never returned. (she had been my spouse for 2 seasons with a fully furnished room. )
Well, my suggestion was to only remove the 3 mods I mentioned, not all of them, lol.

Anyway, some of it looks like an installation issue.

The below error is likely because the subfolders from [PPJA] Even More Recipes were not moved to the Mods folder.
The folder [PPJA] Even More Recipes should not be in the Mods folder. The two folders inside [PPJA] Even More Recipes should be moved to the Mods folder...

1637350563169.png

Currently you probably have this:
1637350912347.png

It should be like this:
1637351024816.png

Here you can see the instructions from the Nexus page:
1637351165650.png

It is the same issue for the errors with Farmer to Florist and Fruits & Veggies mods also.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can also update this mod:
Alternative Textures - you need version 5.0.0-beta.18 ( delete the old mod first, then install this one )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, regarding the below error, my best advice would be to contact the Mod Author and ask for their input or assistance.

1637351860350.png