piperului

Newcomer

I am experiencing this extremely annoying bug since last year. It started randomly and it doesn't always happen that frequently. One thing I noticed is that is it intensified if the focused window is not the game or when my cursor moves outside the game window.

Things I have tried and didn't solve the issue:
  • changing resolutions
  • changing Zoom levels
  • changing window sizes
  • trying fullscreen, borderless windowed and windowed
  • limiting the screen to 60 Hz
  • limiting the game to 30 and 60 Hz
  • removing all mods
  • clean reinstall
  • starting a new save file with no mods and a fresh install
  • clean reinstall of GPU drivers
  • V-Sync on and off
  • changing screens (dual monitors setup)
  • using the hardware cursor setting
  • disabling flash effects
  • updating Windows
  • checking whether the CPU or GPU are overheating
As you can see, I tried a lot and I am at my wits' end... I have no idea what is wrong especially since this started in 1.5. Anyone have any clues what this could be?

Hardware Specs:
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.70 GHz
  • GPU: AMD Vega 56
  • RAM: 32 GB

toyr

Newcomer
업데이트되고 미루고 초기 드워프 만남을 통해 나니 등록되어 드워프어 사전이 사용자가 대화에 참여하지 않고 있고, 박물관 이벤트에서 분수령 외에 드워프 사전을 얻을 수 있습니까? 불편한 버그 수정을 해주시길 바랍니다.

BlueShadow

Newcomer
It seems that not all books are listed in the inventory when they have been read. It failed with "Mining Monthly" and "Woodcutter's Weekly" even though I received the message about new skills.

View attachment 20518

System: Linux
Version: 1.6.2 from GOG, German
Singleplayer,
continued game from 1.5, year 13
everything else works fine so far :-)
As I understood it, the books that only give experience and not new/improved abilities aren't counted towards this. I was able to get the achievement and all slots filled up when I got all the books that give new abilities.

FarmerJane

Farmhand
I just updated to the newest patch and now every time I try to use a tool, my game crashes to desktop mid-animation. Sword and scythe work, but I tried the hoe and the pickaxe and for both, just trying to use the tool crashed the game.

Playing single player, unmodded, latest patch on the Steam Deck

malletina0325

Newcomer
I was playing earlier today and on day 2 of Summer (Year 1), my game crashed while watering crops. It just froze. Then after about 10 minutes, it crashed and kicked me out. Then the game wouldn't re launch for me. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and that didn't work.

Then i followed the troubleshooting guide and did this step: Right click stardew valley in your library> properties> betas. select the "compatibility" branch.

After that the game booted up, but the gameplay wasn't smooth. It was like any action I did (walking, using a tool, etc.) was very laggy and choppy.

I am on Windows 11 on an hp laptop.

ic3dthi

Newcomer
I am logging on a 1.4 save file and it is unmodded. Once I updated to 1.6, I see that it is the desert festival. I try to go on the bus, buy a ticket, nothing. I cannot go to calico desert despite unlocking the bus on Spring 15. On Windows 10, unmodded

Usquat2Pee

Newcomer
Windows 10 steam 1.6.3 un-modded multiplayer crashing to desktop when second player joins the world. shows P2 connected in chat, the player does not spawn in bed, and both host and P2 games crash to desktop, P2 first then the host.

futilitycloset

Newcomer
I placed three fish smokers and a chest on the left part of Willy's dock near the weird rock. One day, they were all gone and weren't in Lost and Found. The chest, which had items in it, was relocated to the beach north of the leftmost dock, but the fish smokers are gone. I noticed they were gone after the green rain day, so that might be connected.

avitkus

Newcomer
I have a steam co-op meadowlands save started in 16.2 with host and guests all on Windows 10. We have the silo and racoon quest bugs that have been mentioned. The silo was while running 16.2, and racoon was 16.3. Only the host got the silo quest completion despite not building it, and only the guest who paid for the racoon got credit for that quest.

We also saw the bug with slimes spawning out of bounds on infested floors of Skull Cavern in 16.3. I only noticed one spawn out of bounds, and the stairs didn't spawn for a little while after killing the last accessible enemy and I don't think it gave the notification. The prismatic slime for the wizard's special order spawned on that floor, so it might be related.

yezi06

Newcomer
“神奇的无知,帖子:118992,成员:4” said:
请在此处报告您游戏中的任何问题!

请注意,此线程允许剧透!

您可以遵循的模板:

• 解释问题(包括您注意到的有关问题发生时的任何模式);
  • 完整的错误文本(如果有);
  • 您正在使用什么操作系统;
  • 游戏内语言;
  • 单人游戏或多人游戏;
  • 您认为可能相关的任何其他内容;
  • 如果您遇到非装饰性错误,请上传您的存档文件!您可以通过以下方式获得存档: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves

我们无法帮助您解决修改后的游戏问题!
您的问题可能会在游戏的最新补丁中得到解决 - 感谢您报告您的问题!您可以在此处查看所有最近的更新日志 https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/413150

P.S. 请不要回复这篇文章
[/引用]本地联机黑屏

Attachments

sugarysugary

Newcomer
In the second day of the desert festival (Spring 16th), my game crashes when trying to press the button "add to existing stacks".
I already tried to go back one day (replacing the save with the backup of the previous day) and it worked but after going through the whole day again, going to sleep and waking up on the 16th again, I have the same problem.
When this happens I have the new Calico egg item in my inventory (I don't know if it has anything to do with the problem but it might)
edit: I tried doing it without the eggs in my inventory and the game crashed anyways

This is the error message:

Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')
InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu.FillOutStacks() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ItemGrabMenu.cs:line 1046
at StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ItemGrabMenu.cs:line 1022
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4797
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4024
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.3 build 24087
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
In-game Date: Spring 16 Y5 Time of Day: 620
Game Location: FarmHouse

Mescy

Newcomer
my characters fishing animation stopped during the fishing minigame. once i finished the minigame successfully, i didnt catch anything. I clicked to fish again and now im stuck in the reeling in a fish animation without the minigame. i cant move or click anything but the game isnt frozen (willy's animation and water animation is still going, time is still running). windows, unmodded, english, single-player
1711665883862.png

Last edited:
As I understood it, the books that only give experience and not new/improved abilities aren't counted towards this. I was able to get the achievement and all slots filled up when I got all the books that give new abilities.
Thanks for the info. It's a bit confusing which book count as what and which is shown and why... :flushed:

pileofstardust

Newcomer
Hi, encountered this bug in multiplayer (not modded, windows). The green guy just got himself copied over another people during fishing contest in summer.

1711668610688.png

ArgonMatrix

Greenhorn
Ran into this minor visual bug where the reward icon for a Help Wanted quest is offset by a bit. Nothing major, but figured I'd report it!
vlcsnap-2024-03-28-18h01m23s098.png