cucumis

Newcomer
Hello! I just upgraded my watering can to copper, and when I use the new function to move while still holding down on the mouse, it it skips tiles and doesn't let me water each row

bpd489

Greenhorn
Horse is clipping through Stone fence. I was able to ride back and forth, but there was no gate.
413150_20240326211243_1.png

Single Player
Steam Deck
Steam OS
In-Game Language : English
Other: Horse has a hat

It seems that not all books are listed in the inventory when they have been read. It failed with "Mining Monthly" and "Woodcutter's Weekly" even though I received the message about new skills.

1711578566653.png

System: Linux
Version: 1.6.2 from GOG, German
Singleplayer,
continued game from 1.5, year 13
everything else works fine so far :-)

CollieKit

Newcomer
Help. The top half of two trees are blocking the entrance and exit of the bus stop. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Stardew and all it's files. I've tried new saves. I've tried with and without mods (for some reason Smapi in particular makes me unable to walk through the tree on the left side). I don't know what's going on.

Attachments

Orkamaial

Newcomer
There is a flaw whereby having uninstalled the game and reinstalled everything, SMAPI does not put the screenshots in the "screenshots" folder but puts them all in the main game folder, I wrote to the creator of SMAPI and he wrote to me that seems to be an issue in the base game code.

veever23

Newcomer
I'm playing an updated 1.6 multiplayer save on the Hilltop farm map, and we had Robin come to work on upgrading a coop. The first day she was supposed to be there, though, she instead appeared in the river between grandpa's shrine and the greenhouse. She just stood there in the water for a while. I'm playing through Steam on a Mac in American English. The rest of the days Robin worked she was at the coop, and the coop upgrade was done on time.

Doggywoof

Newcomer
Hey, I found a minor graphical bug with the new waterfalls.

When fishing directly beneath one (for example, next to the coop in the Meadowlands farm), the water waves splashing texture is rendered above the fishing rod.

I did take some screenshots... but upon further inspection I think they happened on the wrong frames to capture the effect.

insectgarbage

Greenhorn
Horse is clipping through Stone fence. I was able to ride back and forth, but there was no gate. View attachment 20513
Single Player
Steam Deck
Steam OS
In-Game Language : English
Other: Horse has a hat
I am having the same bug but with the standard wood fencing. I was able to replicate it a few times and have a video clip if needed.
v. 1.6.3
PC/Windows
English
Single Player
Other: Horse was also wearing a hat.

pencilproblem

Greenhorn
After viewing Moss Soup in recipes tab, the information for Moss Soup shows up for all other items. See screenshot for Moss Soup as an achievement. 20240327212600_1.jpgRunning Steam 1.6.3 on Windows, single player.

Butterskips

Newcomer
I have found two potential bugs.

First off, I am on Windows 10 PC playing local split screen co-op. I am using an Xbox controller. I am using mods, mainly the Stardew Expanded mod.

First bug I noticed: when using a menu that has tabs on the side (dressers, catalogues) you can't move the curser over to the left to select the tabs, forcing you to scroll all the way through the categories.

Second bug I noticed: I can no longer place wallpapers on room doorways/room dividers. Placing flooring in these room entrances still works.

DarkerDwarf

Newcomer
Bug when using a Tent during the Trout Derby:
  • NPC's seem to duplicate when using a tent on the night of trout derby
  • unknown error text, also unknown if it is just cosmetic, I was able to interact with the NPC duplicates.
  • Windows 10
  • English
  • Multiplayer
  • Myself and person I was playing with hopped into the same tent, and in the morning all the "out of town" NPCs had duplicated themselves.
20240327201000_1.jpg

eeedogg12

Newcomer
Not technically a bug, but found the wording here to be funny since the game autofilled in wheat which can't exactly be ripe, haha
1711593193061.png

AvoTheCado

Newcomer
I have the feeling that Foraging and Combat no longer levelling.
I spend so much time chopping down trees, but the skill is not levelling up.
I'm on windows 10, it happened in version 1.6.2, but still remains in 1.6.3

1711592937469.png

redwolf15

Newcomer
  • Visual bug: The "Reward", money pile, and amount are shifted down on the journal screen for a particular Help Wanted quest
  • Windows 10 Home
  • English
  • single-player
  • This is the first time I've had this issue, and I've done many other Help Wanted quests so I'd guess it's specific to this one. I was still able to grab the money.
In case the picture doesn't work, it was a Help Wanted quest for Clint, to bring him 6 gold ores, and it was the Final Day when I turned it in.

Attachments

tehseenx

Greenhorn
MacOS Multiplayer either doesn't connect or keeps kicking out members. The invite button in settings doesn't work either.

Jamii

Newcomer
With some friends we started a multiplayer game in windows 10 (xbox gamepass version) in spanish. The three of us crashes at any time, there are no patterns why it crashes, it just happens and we tried everything but there is no solution.

Pepega

Greenhorn
Winter map does not work on an old save, it just shows summer map. All languages except English and German.
20240324082547_1.jpg
Windows, v 1.6.3, singleplayer

TheLittleLady

Newcomer
I am no longer able to able to understand or shop from the dwarf post updates.
I had all dwarf scrolls and translation guide prior to the updates, did not start a new farm
I'm using windows 10 pc steam, single player, English.

VampireCake

Rancher
Trying to replace 'stuck' wild tree sprites in autumn (should all be maples), cutting them down and planting a new maple seed in the same spot uses the entire stack of seeds instead of one. Doesn't happen anywhere else that wasn't a 'stuck' wild tree sprite, it's like those specific spots are now borked somehow.

- version 1.6.2
- win 7 pro
- no mods
- standard farm

dylnnn

Newcomer
I used a tent to sleep on the beach for SquidFest day 2 and then when I woke up everything was fine and I exited the game and now when I reopened my save all the npcs look like this and can't be interacted with... Playing on mac :)

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.46.12 AM.png