Vertic

Newcomer
I think this is a bug with 1.6 but I was looking for Leo and couldn’t find him. so I reset my day to find him and he was going to ginger island on a Friday and he only goes on Sundays and Mondays I believe.

carlyfries

Newcomer
Hello! Super minor thing, but I play a lot of Junimo Kart on PC with an Xbox controller. No matter what while I am playing Junimo Kart there is always a cursor present on the screen (usually on the bottom right) which is mildly annoying. Before 1.6 there was no cursor visible when playing with controller.
1714183449826.png

heh

Greenhorn
I had an error in my game where pierre wouldn't accept the missing stocklist (Single-player PC windows 11). When I tried to give it to him, he just showed his normal dialogue and the stocklist wasn't taken. I tried to gift it to other villagers but they also just have normal dialogue. When i hover over characters while holding the stocklist it does not show the gifting icon. It is pretty much as if I'm interacting with an empty hand.

abuggy

Greenhorn
I can't give Pierre his missing stocklist?
  • Explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens): When I go up to him, in a non-modded game, I do not see the "gift box" appear. Instead, I get his dialogue. If I attempt to give him another item, it goes through so it only seems to be the stocklist.
  • full error text (if any): No error message.
  • what OS you are using: Windows 11
  • in-game language: English
  • single-player or multiplayer: single-player
  • anything else you think might be relevant: N/A
  • if you experience a bug that isn't cosmetic, please upload your save file! - I guess this is technically "cosmetic" because I do not have an error log.
How to find your save file:
  • On Windows, press the windows key + R and enter %appdata%/stardewvalley/errorlogs

Vapeur10

Farmhand
I am unable to give Pierre his missing stock list. Just bought the item yesterday. Fall 23. I can gift him other items.
It is acting like I have no item in my hand because when I interact with other NPC's attempting to give it to them it just initiates a normal dialogue window.
Windows 11. Steam just updated me to version 1.6.6
Playing in single player. Only running one cosmetic mod.

Attachments

whipplester

Cowpoke
I’m not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I got the Java ring and, after killing a bunch of monsters I had a stack of like 90 triple shot espressos. I did the Qi quest to make some food and I made another stack of like 80 triple shot espressos. But the game wouldn’t combine the two stacks. And the blocking was different with the description. Once I completed the quest, I was able to combine my triple shot espressos.

Edit to add, I’m running Windows 11, single player, English.

Attachments

itsmeharsh

Farmhand
  • I can't open/close animal doors of barn/coop while I am mounted on the horse. My farmer just hops off of the horse.
  • Windows 10
  • English
  • single-player
  • I am not sure but I think this started happening since 1.6.3. This still persists in 1.6.6. This happens both with and without mods.

itsmeharsh

Farmhand
I’m not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I got the Java ring and, after killing a bunch of monsters I had a stack of like 90 triple shot espressos. I did the Qi quest to make some food and I made another stack of like 80 triple shot espressos. But the game wouldn’t combine the two stacks. And the blocking was different with the description. Once I completed the quest, I was able to combine my triple shot espressos.

Edit to add, I’m running Windows 11, single player, English.
It's intentional. Notice how one stack says "Fresh... ". The Qi quest does that to differentiate items which were made during the quest and which were already made before the quest.

Spencer_PK

Newcomer
I've been playing 1.6 and really been having fun! While playing from base 1.6 to current 1.6.6, I've noticed a lot of small things that make sense to post all at once. This is on Windows 10, English, singleplayer.
  • The secret Stardrop text that is displayed if favorite thing is Stardew/ConcernedApe has an extra period at the end of the sentence. This is likely because the normal favorite thing text ends with [favorite thing] and a period is automatically added after. The game still adds the period even if the text displayed is the secret text, so it just adds another period.
  • Robin and Willy don't use winter outfits when the overnight boat repair cutscene happens in winter. This sounds like an actual bug because Willy already has the winter graphics for this scene.
  • When the community center bundle inventory icon reappears after inspecting the missing bundle, hovering over the golden scroll says "Community Center" instead of "Abandoned JojaMart".
  • The UI for the workbench does not respect the menu backgrounds setting. It always shows the last gameplay frame behind it without dimming the screen, so the Standard and Graphical menu background settings don't work with it.
  • The animation of a normal fishing treasure chest opening above the player has a stray pixel in the top-right in the last frame from a fishing bobber sprite leaking in. This pixel is at 191, 1920 in the LooseSprites\Cursors sheet.
  • Journal Scrap #8 does not go into detail of the new panning enchantments.
  • Parrot Express wing flap and perfection flock of parrots (at mainland farm) wing flap sounds don't use the new parrot wing flap sounds. A very small detail.
  • Shaving enchantment on mystic trees drops wood, even though the tree drops hardwood when felled. I only discovered this because lightning hit one of my mystic trees...
  • The lighting of the interior of the island farmhouse is based on the weather of the mainland. If it is raining in the valley, the island interior will be darker than normal, and if it is raining at the island but sunny at the mainland, the island interior will be lit up.
  • Edible items that give 0 energy (like daffodils) no longer say that eating it will give 0 energy in the tooltip. It now shows a blank space instead of "+0 Energy". This bug was likely introduced with the energy tonic / life elixir changes.
  • Qi Seasoned dishes increase buff durations, but this increased duration is not shown in the tooltip of the dish. It always displays the no Qi Seasoning duration.
  • The Plastic Lawn Chair from the Trash Catalogue gains darker outlines when sitting on it. This because the chair graphics in TileSheets\furniture_3Front use a different outline color.
  • 1.6 made machines that produce multiple items now show the item amount in the speech bubble above the machine. This amount doesn't seem to display for fish ponds and wood chippers.
  • The enchantment display in the tooltip of fishing rods causes the bait/tackle slot to start to clip out of the tooltip frame by a pixel.
  • The animated butterflies that appear after using the Statue Of Blessings use a much larger, seemingly out of place graphic for one part of the animation.
  • Extremely small thing: the Gold Clock's turn on/off text refers to it as Golden Clock. The official name of the building is Gold Clock.