Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

hi, sorry if I’m doing this wrong, I haven’t posted on a forum since 2010!

anyway I wanted to report a bug, I’m playing on iPad OS 16.4.1 (iPad mini to be specific, I haven’t tried it yet on my iPad Pro) and I’m using the training rod to fish. Every time I fish anywhere, the sound of the rod reeling in wont stop after I fish. Even when I leave the area it doesn’t stop. The only thing that works is to close and reopen the app, but obviously if I do that I lose the whole day’s progress. It doesn’t happen using the bamboo rod. And the app is totally up to date since I just downloaded it a few hours ago.

It sounds silly but it drives me crazy. At least for the first ten minutes. Then I get used to it and I realize I’ve gone through a whole in game week with that sound going lmao

anyway thanks! I just started playing the app version and every other about the game is perfect to me so far :)
Me too! I posted the same bug.

amingle

Newcomer
Type of phone: ipad ios 12.1
Details of your issue: cannot get into the slime hutch after updating to 1.5.6
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? the first try started at the mid-day, which does not working; the second try starts from a new day, which does not working either
Any other info that might be relevant: No

Hi there, I have been experiencing a few bugs playing mobile on iPad Pro.
First one is something I’ve seen other people talking about. When I start fishing sometimes the reeling sound continues after I’ve finished fishing, and I have to quit the app and go back in to make it stop.
Another thing which is hard to supply screenshots for, is that when I go to the basement room in the Wizard’s Tower to use the Shrine of Illusion to change my player’s appearance the app crashes and I lose everything that’s unsaved. When I go back to the app it opens on wherever I saved last. I’ve tried this multiple times and am still not able to use the shrine.
The last bug I’ve noticed more recently is that Sam seems to think that he is in his house when he’s really in the Saloon. I’ll include some screenshots for this. He walks through the walls of the saloon and reacts with dialogue as if he’s in his house. These have all been times where he’s supposed to be at home.

Attachments

maki0708

Farmhand
Type of phone: IpadPro 11’ using xbox controller (game version 1.5.6.39)
Details of your issue:

1.Game not fully responding. I can’t move my character, I can’t click on menu, animation suspended on certain elements: my character, monsters but other elements like environment animation works. Happened several times, cannot push through with gameplay. Experienced issue during these instances/locations:
  • Secret forest (while clearing hard wood tree stumps)
  • Ginger island farm (while clearing up stones/wood/weeds)
**Update** Encountered this issue again while extensively using various farm tools. Found a way around by selecting golden scythe & using it, it unfreezes the game

2.Game crashes (shuts down) when I open the following:
  • The Shrine of Illusion
  • Magic Book
The crash happens when I use the x-box controller (button A). As temporary solution, I interact with these using touch screen.

3. UI Issue (see screenshot)
  • Museum
  • **Update** Sewing machine
4. Auto weapon to golden scythe

- Happened once to me, instead of my selected weapon (galaxy hammer), the auto attack uses the golden scythe. I tried to repeatedly select the correct weapon to no avail.I ended up resetting the game.

5.Settings (rightmost tab, the one for “exit title” etc.)
  • I can’t seem to figure how to navigate through the list of buttons, scroll bars etc. using x-box controller. I’ve figured out for the other tabs, except for this one. As temporary solution, I interact with this tab using touch screen.
Screenshots/video: see screenshot
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Always Load Game menu

Attachments

Last edited:

yuzu

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone SE2 iOS16.4.1

Details of your issue:
Wearing an iridium band is not effective.
Magnet and brightening effects are not demonstrated
Please fix bug due to powerful ring.

Thank you for your attention.

seoulink

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 running Android 13 using Gulikit Controller
Details of your issue: Game crashes when trying to crush geodes in blacksmith. When I open the game again, I need to start my day again. Random game stutters like my character cant move and time is stuck.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu: Yes i did. Or was it an "emergency load" : I cannot continue using this method because when i open the game again, i need to load the game again.
Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

Attachments

Delise153

Newcomer
iPhone 10xs

I’m having issues with the sewing machine at Emily’s house. I can’t add cloth and an item, to make anything. If I add cloth all the items go to where I can’t use them. If I put in an item the cloth goes to where I can’t select it. Not sure what’s up, I’ve restarted days, and it’s the same issue. Thanks for your time Concerned Ape I love the game!!

SpiderTries

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16.4.1 (a)

Details of issue:
Game repeatedly soft locks when exiting the crane game in the movie theater. I can scroll my inventory, select/deselect the controls toggle button, and highlight buffs to show what they're from, but nothing else. Cannot move, select inventory, or open menus. Time is flashing, but not advancing. Buff timers are not counting down.
First time, I had played the crane game multiple times before freezing. Since then it usually freezes after the first one, but there was one instance of it freezing on the second play, and one of it freezing on the eighth

Load Game or "emergency load":
Didn't have this issue earlier in the same season (fall). Once started, I had it repeatedly across the same day (emergency loads, unsure about the first time), and now on a second day (fresh loads, it's no longer giving an emergency load option)

Any Other Info:
NO clue if it's related, but issue didn't start until after I got the purple snake column. I don't remember if it was RIGHT when I got it, or one or two plays after, but I'd played a TON on other days with no issues. On the run where it froze on the eighth (see video), I got the purple snake on the second play but froze when getting another

Screenshot:
IMG_7429.png

jamfam

Newcomer
Ipad 10th gen
IOS 16

Wife is playing on a beach farm and game crashes whenever she goes to Clint's to process geodes

Dricco7

Newcomer
Model: Samsung Galaxy A12

Issue: I've noticed recently it has been taking way longer to kill enemies than it used to and Im using a galaxy sword so I checked the HP of some enemies and double checked my damage and seeing that bats only have 24HP and but realising theyre taking multiple hits i thought I was going insane so I kept double checking with different enemies and trying different swords and the swords just arent doing the damage theyre supposed to

Pls helpp :(

Mjhate

Newcomer
Iphone 11 ios 16.1.2

wine disappearing when added to enchanters bundle. Happened both when waking up from bed and after an emergency load.

Anthrax

Greenhorn
Phone type: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Issue: Game Crash with Shrine of Illusions
Details: So I got to 5 hearts with the wizard and unlocked the basement so I could use the Shrine of Illusions, however when I go to use it, it just crashes my game.
Video won't upload, I've tried converting it, sorry.

hellolady942

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 13 Pro Max
Details of your issue: I had Robin build me a chicken coop. I’m able to open the door for the chickens but my character cannot open the main door. I’ve tried everything! Days have passed by and I'm unable to feed my chickens
Any other info that might be relevant: I tried zooming in and out clicking all over the door, but nothing allows me to open it

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Iphone 13 Pro Max
Details of your issue: I had Robin build me a chicken coop. I’m able to open the door for the chickens but my character cannot open the main door. I’ve tried everything! Days have passed by and I'm unable to feed my chickens
Any other info that might be relevant: I tried zooming in and out clicking all over the door, but nothing allows me to open it
Long shot, but maybe try moving the coop?

hmcd

Newcomer
Type of phone: I'm playing on an iPad Pro/iOS, game version 1.5.6.39.

Details of your issue: I can't complete the community center. The last object I need, for the last bundle, is a Chub, for the Bulletin Board. I give the Chub to the bundle, I see the animation of the Junimos saying goodbye, and then the game is stuck: I can't move, open my inventory, use my "go home magic wand." The center does look complete, and the time is flashing. The game simply freezes and the only way to get out is to close the app and restart/reload the game. I've played the same day over (year 5, winter 8) many times, trying different things, but this keeps happening and it's disappointing because I have >90 hours in at this point and can't progress to the beach area. I dunno, maybe my Junimos just really like me and don't want to leave, haha.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I always restart through the load game menu bc I'm on the iPad and don't know what that other thing is.