Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Fdy_A

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Redmi 10 Android 12 13.0.15
Details of your issue: Hi guys. I am sorry for repeating my question. I want to let you guys know that I still did not have the info where it tell you how many have you crafted. For 100% purposes.I noticed that the latest update/bug fixes you said you guys has fixed the advanced info crafting, is that for this problem I have? Because I already updated my SV to the latest updates 39 but it still did not fixed.. Should I reinstall my SV? Please help.
One more, do I need to go the menu every time I need to exit the game? I cannot use the back button anymore. When I used it, it only show me my journal. Thank you for you help.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? : I loaded my game through the Load Game Menu
IMG_20230513_213042.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-13-21-29-43-360_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Ereo

Helper
Type of phone: Redmi 10 Android 12 13.0.15
Details of your issue: Hi guys. I am sorry for repeating my question. I want to let you guys know that I still did not have the info where it tell you how many have you crafted. For 100% purposes.I noticed that the latest update/bug fixes you said you guys has fixed the advanced info crafting, is that for this problem I have? Because I already updated my SV to the latest updates 39 but it still did not fixed.. Should I reinstall my SV? Please help.
One more, do I need to go the menu every time I need to exit the game? I cannot use the back button anymore. When I used it, it only show me my journal. Thank you for you help.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? : I loaded my game through the Load Game MenuView attachment 16005View attachment 16006
You need to turn advanced crafting on in the menu, it's not a default option. Have you done that? Or don't you have the option?
Screenshot_20230513-185058.png

Imperfect

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Galaxy S10
Bug details: Shrine of illusions keeps on crashing my game whenever I try to use it, keeps on reseting my game to 7:00 nomatter what I completed that day

Info that may be relevant:
It was not an emergency load, I woke up in the bed, although i did try it with an emergency load and it still crashed.
I did get to 4 or more hearts with the wizard and was granted access to the basement.

Another bug I found:
Half of the museum is taken up by my inventory, everything I try from zooming out to reseting game will not work.
It has gotten really annoying since I can't place anything on the bottom of my screen and I can't finish the museum and get the achievement.

Yet another:
I just started my first four corners farm and I tried to move some furniture around after my first house upgrade. I tried to move the TV back since it was 2 blocks away from the wall and it looked weird, and the game wouldent let me. It kept on saying "can't place this item on the wall" and played this alarm/telephone sound that wouldent go away until I reset the day. I don't know if this is just four corners or something recently added but it's gotten annoying since I can't put anything on or near the walls.

Last edited:

Textrex

Newcomer
Huawei Y9 Primer Android 12 versión del juego 1.5.6.39

No hay música y cuando empieza al poco tiempo se detiene :( en verdad me gusta mucho jugar, pero sin música no es lo mismo.

Buggybuggybug

Newcomer
hi, sorry if I’m doing this wrong, I haven’t posted on a forum since 2010!

anyway I wanted to report a bug, I’m playing on iPad OS 16.4.1 (iPad mini to be specific, I haven’t tried it yet on my iPad Pro) and I’m using the training rod to fish. Every time I fish anywhere, the sound of the rod reeling in wont stop after I fish. Even when I leave the area it doesn’t stop. The only thing that works is to close and reopen the app, but obviously if I do that I lose the whole day’s progress. It doesn’t happen using the bamboo rod. And the app is totally up to date since I just downloaded it a few hours ago.

It sounds silly but it drives me crazy. At least for the first ten minutes. Then I get used to it and I realize I’ve gone through a whole in game week with that sound going lmao

anyway thanks! I just started playing the app version and every other about the game is perfect to me so far :)

Issues where things randomly won't allow me to click... today I couldn't Harvest coffee seeds. But I could harvest things directly next to them. Also the person who will upgrade your home doesn't have the little arrow and have to click about fifty times to get it to allow me to upgrade. It does it with other stuff too. I restart the game and it won't allow me to harvest still. Seems to reset when I sleep, sometimes.

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
hi, sorry if I’m doing this wrong, I haven’t posted on a forum since 2010!

anyway I wanted to report a bug, I’m playing on iPad OS 16.4.1 (iPad mini to be specific, I haven’t tried it yet on my iPad Pro) and I’m using the training rod to fish. Every time I fish anywhere, the sound of the rod reeling in wont stop after I fish. Even when I leave the area it doesn’t stop. The only thing that works is to close and reopen the app, but obviously if I do that I lose the whole day’s progress. It doesn’t happen using the bamboo rod. And the app is totally up to date since I just downloaded it a few hours ago.

It sounds silly but it drives me crazy. At least for the first ten minutes. Then I get used to it and I realize I’ve gone through a whole in game week with that sound going lmao

anyway thanks! I just started playing the app version and every other about the game is perfect to me so far :)
I finish out the day, then close and reopen the game. It’s been happening since 1.5 came out.

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Issues where things randomly won't allow me to click... today I couldn't Harvest coffee seeds. But I could harvest things directly next to them. Also the person who will upgrade your home doesn't have the little arrow and have to click about fifty times to get it to allow me to upgrade. It does it with other stuff too. I restart the game and it won't allow me to harvest still. Seems to reset when I sleep, sometimes.
Zoom in on your screen, and you’ll be able to click on those areas.

Kuraki

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone6s

Details of your issue: Sometimes when I load a save, the control setting would not save that I enabled Tap-to-move and Joystick, reverting to Tap-to-move only. The controls for joystick reverts also to initial position unless the manual adjust button is clicked, restoring it to your last adjustments.

Screenshots/video:
1D8A2945-9A3B-4BF7-8E59-AAD08AEA961E.png
0BEDE60A-8252-4F85-A2B8-79B68D219EAA.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
Both

Kuraki

Newcomer
Type of Phone: iPhone 6s

Details of your issue: Quality bobber doesn’t increase the quality of fish to iridium, still needs perfect catch even on lvl10 fishing at maximum range

Screenshots/video: none sorry

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
Could not remember

Lilbituseful

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung Tab S8 11 inch
Details of your issue: I cannot buy from the merchants
Screenshots/video: Dunno how this would apply, I dunno how to take a screenshot of such a thing.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I loaded from midday, an "emergency load"
Any other info that might be relevant: It happens most of the time, yet when I went back in the game after a couple of days, I could order from the Saloon. However, still playing on the same day (real day, not game day), I was unable to buy hay from Marnie. And this keeps coming up. Where I cannot buy from any of the merchants as I am playing into the game. In other words, when I first turn it on, I can buy from a merchant, but as I keep playing that option stops being an option.

maadelinegrace

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad 8 (ios 16.3.1)
Details of your issue: screen randomly goes black and you cannot play. only way to save your progress when this happens is to wait until you pass out, wait until the save appears in the top left hand corner, and restart the game. this happens almost every 2-3 in game days and is extremely frustrating when it’s the end of the day and you lose all your progress.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off): when i load my game through the game menu.

odettecoquette

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone XR / iOS 16.4.1 (a)
Details of your issue: Screen stuck on "Saving..." mode. On Day 9 of Fall, Year 1. After I completed Fish Tank Bundle. First time experiencing this.
Screenshots/video:
IMG_7755.PNG

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game Menu (My character woke up in bed)
Any other info that might be relevant: Can't think of anything.

owlett

Newcomer
Device: ipad (9 gen, 16.4.1)

- can’t interact with objects (kegs, machines etc) located in bottom left quarter of the screen, can be somewhat worked around by resizing the screen. The tile gets recognised, can be walked to, but object interaction can’t be triggered
- fish reeling sound sometimes keeps playing after the animation has stopped, continues into another day
- also whatever happened here

both issues happen regardless of how the game was loaded, one seen on the screenshot happened after starting in bed

Attachments

HexaVortex

Newcomer
Hello,

I attempted to use Stardew Predictor on iOS, which worked fine, but in the process, lost my Stardew Valley 3-year save. I only have a file called: “EMERGENCY_SAVE”, with its last used date the same as when I last played the save in question. I cannot find a way to open it nor to drag it to Stardew Valley; split screen isn’t compatible. What should I do? I can’t afford to lose my save.

GamerCnZ

Farmhand
Phone type: LG K40S
We urgently need an update!! ⚠
It's already been 3 months without updates to the application, I'm suffering the same problems that other players have been reported here!!
I love Stardew, but it's hard to continue playing with these bugs and errors left by the last update.

orphan

Newcomer
I'm having troubles with the 1.5 update file thing. I've already tried moving my old files to the new one (.com.chucklefish), but it still doesn't work. I'm just too dumb for this. Please help!!
Screenshot_20230516-185833.jpg

Hi, I hope I’m doing this right.

Type of phone:
iOS 16.4.1 on an iPhone 12
Details of your issue: If I fish too long, the sound of the reel gets stuck and won’t stop when I quit fishing or even after I sleep. That reel sound will play the next day and forever. I finally tried deleting the app to reinstall, but then I lost years of saves. However, the reinstalled app has the same issue, but I’ve found that if I close the app when the reel sound starts, it won’t come back. So far.
Screenshots/video: This is a sound effect issue only.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Normal day. It only happens if I fish for several in-game hours.
Any other info that might be relevant: Another player in a SV Facebook group said the same thing happened to her, and now she has to play with the sound off all the time. That persistent reel sound is quite annoying.
Thanks.

EcoSoc

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Ipad Pro 11” 3rd gen (iPadOS 16.4.1 (20E252))
Details of your issue: Crafstroom Bundle Tile is Unresponsive after completing the first bundle (summer foraging is completed and construction is completed except for hardwood)
Screenshots/video: Imagine I’m standing in the community center tapping on the tile, but nothing happens.
It was a load game
Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

No idea, except that it looks like other people are having the same problem