Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Danield2580

Cowpoke
Hi! One bigger bug and a few smaller ones - I’m on iPad Pro 12.9

Bigger bug, GAME LOCKS, CHARACTER STUCK IN PLACE: twice now when dismounting horse and digging up an artifact spot in winter my character froze - I was still able to select different items from my toolbar and even scroll through it, but I couldn’t move in the game. The time was paused and flashing. EDIT: it just froze in the same way while chopping hardwood stumps on the forest farm, in the upper area of stumps.

UPDATE: these problems still happen after the 1.5.6.32 patch update - the second spot I hoed froze me

Smaller ones:
1. Accessing the autograbber in the coop seems to be touchy the same way dismounting the horse is, it tends to take a few tries - strangley, the barn doesn’t seem to have that issue.
2. Same as 1 but the door to Sandy’s shop
3. The text on the TV moves more slowly than it used to
4. The toolbar and date are visible during the Mermaid Show (see photo)

Last edited:

Cervianna Star

Newcomer
phone: Galaxy A51
Issue: Not really an issue but there are lines on some items. The last version had an emergency save where if the game crashes, it would still be able to return to where you left off but now it doesn't, it only returns to when you saved manually.

Update: I updated to the latest fix. I can't press the "X" or exit button, it just puts me back to the menu. Random lines appear too.

Attachments

Last edited:

StardustMacaron

Greenhorn
iPhone 13 Pro max
Fishing reel sound continues to play even after I exit out of fishing
I’ve noticed a couple of bugs that others have pointed out already -

1: the fishing reel sound gets stuck until I close and reopen the game.

I’m playing on iPad gen 9.
Seconding the fishing sound. Playing on an iPhone 12 Pro. (Seems like everyone with this issue is on iOS.)

Hello, today I encountere some weird issues after the update.

Type of phone: Apple Ipad Air (5th Generation)

3. weird ticking sound over background music (really annoying) - unfortunately I can‘t attach the video for the sound….
I suspect this may also be the fishing sound, since it does sound like a ticking noise.

MacLoff

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Galaxy Tab A8 (SM-X200)

Details of your issue: 1- The menus, dialogue boxes (in portuguese) and fish catching minigames are out of scale looking small even in the 10,4" screen and there's no how to get them bigger. In the previous 1.4.x version they looked bigger and more comfortable to read and play.

2 - When donating artifacts to the museum, the inventory box turns transparent and all the items get bugged so it's difficult to find and select the artifact or mineral.

Screenshots:
Screenshot_20230108-092712.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-092604.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-092724.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

SkyllarSH

Cowpoke
I would like to ask if in the future there will be a tool in the chest to group items into groups, the same as on PC?

SnookumsOwO

Greenhorn
Type of phone: vivo 1935

Bug(s) details:
  • Game lags everytime I enter or leave my house.
  • Toolbar UI is huge at the start of the game (can be fixed when entering setting and leave again)
  • Joypad buttons are placed incorrectly (can be fixed by adjusting the joypad controls in the settings)
  • Stacking is broken, some items just straight up gone when stacked)
Video

MixuJi

Newcomer
Device: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro

Issue: Can't exit Feast of Winter Star festival. The current screenshot is the furthest the game will let me go, same with the bottom left path from the town map.

Screenshot_2023-01-08-14-47-17-312_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

rmctagg

Newcomer
Bug: can no longer listen to audio from another app at the same time (specifically audible).

Prior to the update, launching the app would cause other audio to fade out, but I could swap to the audible app to press play and then go back into Stardew without issue. Now, if I do that, as soon as I go back into Stardew the screen is completely frozen and the app needs to be force crashed.

Kaleydoll

Cowpoke
Device: iPad 8
Issue: When starting a new save file, the Quest “Getting started” does not get triggered when opening the gift of 15 parsnips from the mayor.
I tried two times with two new games and neither of them gave me the quest.

Ylost

Newcomer
Hello, I am a Spanish-speaking gamer so my English is not very good, I hope this statement can be understood, I was fishing in a new account created to test 1.5 and I realized that when you are fishing if you enlarge the screen the vision of the fishing mini game is also enlarged, the same happens when you move away, it is also a bit annoying because it is difficult to cast the rod with the screen away.

Paperv

Newcomer
device: IPad Air 4th gen
Same bug as rcmtagg - no in game audio, and restarting my own audio via the control centre causes Stardew Valley to freeze and need to be force-closed. I can swipe up so go back to the Home Screen and restart my audio that way without crashing STV, but the audio is immediately stopped on reopening the game.

Its not just an incompatibility with audible - I’ve tested it with other apps including Libby, music and others.

Mischief

Newcomer
Type of phone:
Xiaomi Poco F3, Android 12

Details of your issue:
Invisible Willy
. It's the 4th day of Spring 1 and I went into Willy's shop to sell the foraged clams. Willy wasn't there but I can access the shop.

Screenshots/video:
mp4 vid is not supported so I hope the screenshot will be sufficient.

Any other info that might be relevant:
I restarted the game and Willy was there.

P.S. thank you for the 1.5 update and the patches released already.

Attachments

NannyO

Cowpoke
Phone: iPad Pro 2020

Problem: When trying to complete "Gus' Famous Omelette" you can't transfer eggs from your inventory to the fridge in Gus' pub. You can't interact with anything once the inventory opens up.
iPad pro dec 2022. I have the same issue. The fridge opens but tapping any of the eggs has no response.

Whee

Newcomer
Type of phone: galaxy S20

Details of your issue:

1) When my character opens the mailbox, the game turns off.

2) It works well inside the house, but the game turns off when my character leaves the house. According to the information on my cell phone, it keeps stopping. I added crops using SMAPI, and I think this is related.

Screenshots/video: I attached a gif because I thought it would be faster to watch it through a video.

Any other info that might be relevant: I added crops using smapi, and I think it had an relevant.

Attachments

Flare

Newcomer
Type of phone: Android Galaxy A52
Details of your issue: Demetrius on a new save on the forth day at the mountain lake clips through the sheer cliff below Linus' tent. He just kind of walked straight down and got stuck in a bush eternally walking forward.