Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Wiwi

Newcomer
Phone: Huawei Mate 20 lite
Software version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Problem: I can't do anything, as soon as I enter the saved world before the update, the game crashes and shuts down. Unfortunately, the game is only possible on a newly created world.

itzaroseylife

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Huawei Y9 2019 and Huawei P20 Pro
Details of your issue: Screen is not optimized. Buttons are cut off on the loading screen and the support and language buttons on the bottom right are cut off too. In-game, I have tried changing the settings for the toolbar and padding and date box but the screen is still not optimized
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230108_084237_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Hasekura

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy M21

Details of your issue:
There's a weird line near water at town and forest
Screenshot_20230108-181838.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-190104.jpg

And look like the slime is more aggressive than the previous version
Screenshot_20230108-193045.jpg

rw27629

Newcomer
phone:Redmi note 11
Problem:When I entered the main interface of the game, it looked like this. The button is not on the screen. Neither re-download nor re-download can work. Please solve it as soon as possible. I can't play.
Screenshot_2023-01-08-08-25-35-091_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

greyliances

Farmhand
Type of phone: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) iPadOS 16.3 (20D5024e)
Details of your issue: Crashing whilst using Bombs in the Fire Mountain

i was using bombs all day long, so maybe using bombs is unrelated, but it crashed as the last one exploded. Attached the ips file as well

Having a lot of fun so far though :thumbsup:

Attachments

rendi afr

Newcomer
Phone : redmi note 11 pro
Issue : 1.can't hold attack button to do fast attacking
2.Cant scroll down and up to see what is above and under current map
3.Shane being weird

Mchlialba

Newcomer
I use ip 7+ and i’ve problem with save the game, sometime it take so long and can’t save so the game play will save to previous save😭

jury5000

Newcomer
Realme5pro. I updated, its have issues like pigs go outside even it rains. Npc go out of bounds and toolbars size keep changing after login in.
Screenshot_2023-01-08-19-29-45-86_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Last edited:

ballsmigue

Newcomer
Phone: Galaxy note 10+
Problem: Choose trapper profession for reduced crab pot costs and they're still costing 3 iron bars instead of the 2 copper bars.
Additionally, pressing and holding the 'gold' profession bar to show me what I have is showing nothing. So I may have neither trapper or fisher and simply have no profession.

SHstardewUser

Greenhorn
phone: Galaxy A33
Issue: Korean size is too big. Please reduce the size of Korean. (please shorten it a bit
stardew-20230108-204835-000.jpg
)

Last edited:

Mikay

Newcomer
Hello, today I encountere some weird issues after the update.

Type of phone: Apple Ipad Air (5th Generation)

Details of your issue:
1. smaller non-configurable HUD;
FD66D081-C12D-4D05-9A65-E6B5978223BA.png

2. displaced inventory boxes
275219E3-F655-4832-AC02-CE8D9370953C.png

3. weird ticking sound over background music (really annoying) - unfortunately I can‘t attach the video for the sound….

Any other info that might be relevant: until last night everything was working just fine, today it changed

frazzledbrit

Greenhorn
Playing on iPhone SE. Not sure if this is me misremembering early game, but green slimes in the mines seem to be moving far faster than previously? At times it is almost like they are magnetised to the farmer, or they do this weird sliding move where they kind of fly over her.

Nachtvogel

Greenhorn
I use an Samsung Galaxy A41
I have yet to fully upgrade my backpack but as you can see in the picture, item's I claim from chests or the museum happen to get placed in the lockes spots. I can not manually put items there but apparently the game can. I can also take them out of the locked spots. Not sure what would happen if I'd close the window though. Didn't try that.
Screenshot_20230108-125526.jpg

Nachtvogel

Greenhorn
Playing on iPhone SE. Not sure if this is me misremembering early game, but green slimes in the mines seem to be moving far faster than previously? At times it is almost like they are magnetised to the farmer, or they do this weird sliding move where they kind of fly over her.
They seem way more agressive, just jump attacking all the time and my farmer can barely keep up with auto combat enabled. Also auto combat seems to have gotten worse...

greyliances

Farmhand
Hello, today I encountere some weird issues after the update.

Type of phone: Apple Ipad Air (5th Generation)

Details of your issue:

3. weird ticking sound over background music (really annoying) - unfortunately I can‘t attach the video for the sound….

Any other info that might be relevant: until last night everything was working just fine, today it changed
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) iPadOS 16.3 (20D5024e)

Had similar issues. At some point, changing audio tracks (eg. when moving to a different part of the map) will have a weird clicking noise before playing the next song. I’m not sure what exactly triggers this change though