Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Ehdubb

Newcomer
Type of phone: Huawei P20 Pro
Details of your issue: Farm Migration after update. After clicking 'OK' I am only able to select files in my 'Downloads' folder. It is the only folder I can access. I found my old save file and copied it into my 'Downloads' folder although, when I select it to allow access, I am repeatedly returned to the 'Farm Migration' prompt.

Thanks.

AltyxEx

Newcomer
:george:
Same i experienced this in my old phone running android 5.1.1
But mine was it let me in and pass the screen where the new and load option appears whenever i tapped load the game crashes whenever i create a new save the game also crashes
=(((
Happening to me on my Sceptre 8 tab running Android 11. Wish I'd waited to update.. so close to the mermaid's pendant.

frothyjuice

Cowpoke
Phone: iPad Pro 2020

Problem: When trying to complete "Gus' Famous Omelette" you can't transfer eggs from your inventory to the fridge in Gus' pub. You can't interact with anything once the inventory opens up.

Sjhiin

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 11 Pro Max
Details of your issue:
1. The English font is too small. I would be better if it’s the same as the previous version.
2. The inventory bar at the left side is very hard to scroll up and down. It can be scrolled down or up at the top corner.
3. Everything is too small to see.
4. There is a bug at sum up part after saving (photo attached)

Attachments

Blue_

Cowpoke
I have a bug where my axe swing itself repeatedly even though im not using virtual button or hold on the trees, usually happened after i randomly tap to move and have the axe on my hand, i use tap to move&joystick&buttons control, pls fix it,my stamina is at risk since im in early game ;-;
Phone: Realme 6 Pro

astraltrain

Newcomer
not sure if this was the auto grabber bug thats already fixed, but auto grabbers display as full even when they are empty (like the circle is white)

phone: pixel 4a

SophiaSkynixx

Greenhorn
I just had my first ever issue! Running Android 10.0.1 on a OnePlus 5 and started a brand new save file.

I received a new reward from Gunther so I went to collect it. I had the standing geode, the melon seeds and the starfruit seed waiting to be collected. When I took the standing geode from Gunther, the starfruit seed disappeared and for some reason my hoe duplicated itself 14 times into every available inventory slot I had lol (the melon seeds that were in the same row did not disappear, I was able to retrieve them as normal once I emptied my inventory).

I am not able to trash the duplicated hoes and they didn't disappear after exiting the game and reopening. They live in a chest now all together like a lil hoe family. 😂

Attachments

Sjhiin

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 11 Pro Max
Details of your issue:
1. The English font is too small. I would be better if it’s the same as the previous version.
2. The inventory bar at the left side is very hard to scroll up and down. It can be scrolled down or up at the top corner.
3. There is some error at sum up part after saving

Attachments

jduritsch

Greenhorn
Type of phone: 6th gen iPad Mini; iPadOS 16.2
Details:
  • While using a controller (Nintendo Switch Pro), the triggers will not allow me to scroll past the first 12 item row in my toolbar as it did in 1.4, instead looping around back to the first or last item. The bumpers do allow me to scroll past to other items, but must be pressed each time to move between each item, rather than the triggers, which can be held down to scroll rapidly. If an item outside the first row is selected, pressing the left trigger will cause the 1st item to be selected, while the right trigger will select the 3rd. Additionally, the triggers will no longer scroll the toolbar as it moves through, sometimes causing the selected item to not be screen if the toolbar is scrolled down so they are no visible. This behavior is inconsistent with both 1.4 mobile, as well as the Nintendo Switch version, which has a similar looping toolbar, but allows you to swap the toolbar between rows using the bumpers, and makes item selection and usage rather frustrating.
  • Another issue I have noticed is that certain prompts, such as 'construct farm buildings' in Robin's shop, will not work properly while using a controller, resulting in the building selection menu popping up for a split second before closing again. Dialogue has a similar issue, where pressing the A button at any point as another character is speaking will not result in the text appearing instantly, but will instead instantly skip to their next dialogue, requiring you to wait for the text to be written line by line if you actually want to read it.
    • Holding the A button will result in the build screen remaining open, and the joystick can be used to move between building options, however the window will close as soon as the A button is released.
  • When attempting to build a fish pond (haven't tried other buildings) the dialogue at the top of the screen reads: "Strings\UI:select_building"
  • Certain menu elements such as dialogue boxes are noticeably smaller than they previously were in 1.4
  • Items can no longer be dragged and dropped into the "border" of chests to instantly insert them in order, now requiring that they be dragged and dropped onto an item already within the chest for that functionality, unless some amount of that item is already within the chest, in which case it will stack.
I have a question for you. With the 1.5 update, are there still black bars on the sides of the iPad Mini 6 display when playing the game?

Zirknaj

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A33

Details of Issue: I transferred my PC save (1.5) into my phone, and when I tried to open that save in stardew valley mobile (I made sure that the game is updated to 1.5), that save won't load and it will just suddenly go back to the title screen. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that.

Video:

Note: the second save named Jankriz is the save from my PC.

vili-a

Greenhorn
Type of device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019), model number SM-T515

Details of the issue:

Game crashes when I talk to people, especially Pierre. Day 1 of Beach Farm.

Edit: tried one of my old saves, also crashes when talking to my wife, Leah.

I have already tried to empty the game's cache, restarted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted all mod files.

The game will allow me to restart from where I saved the backup (right before introducing myself). Still crashing while talking to Pierre :(

Attachments

Last edited:

pranaya

Greenhorn
Hi
Mobile : oppo f15
My screen is zoomed in to the brim and i cant zoom out ,plz bring back the zoom in and out option
Edit:i just changed settings it is fine sry for the trouble

Last edited:

Mckizzleswizzle

Greenhorn
If I have the slingshot selected, I can‘t move or use the slingshot. If I select something else in my inventory I can move again.
Also was having an issue fishing on ginger island, where it would lose the fish once I started reeling it in.
Device is an iPad!

beaufaye

Newcomer
iPhone 13
Buttons, text bars, energy bar - everything is much smaller and fall off screen. Can’t play comfortably anymore.
0221BBC6-89A5-4FB0-9309-ADF6BE97DC84.jpeg

Vrnclx

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro 11in. 2020

Details of your issue:
Missing items from backpack, specifically the Golden Scythe, after installing the update. Checked everywhere but still not found, didn't do anything wrong either to lose the item, was just tending to my crops then closed the game to update.

Last item from the auto-grabber also disappears every morning when I come to collect.

Both of these incidents are happening consistently.

someonespecial

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy A21s
Issue:
1.the whole game stops once I hit more than 1 or 2 tiles (I don't know how am I supposed to screenshot that)
2.after restoring from where I "left" it just shows me this
Screenshot_20230108-114546.jpg