Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

1. The animal menu is stuck and this bug is from the previous version 1.4. (The link to MEGA contains the video of the animal menu bug)

2. Auto-Petter has a small texture bug.

3. Chests are sorted without pressing the auto-sort button when dragging an object into the chest.

4. Control settings are not saved correctly when exiting and entering the game.

5. You can no longer repeatedly buy items from the traveling merchant by opening and closing the shop. :(

Attachments

Transceed

Newcomer
Device: Iphone 6s+
Issue: Ui is bugged (mail and tv are much smaller than previous update) and Can’t find the graphics menu in settings.
B3C4BDE1-B81E-43C5-9B70-626F2BA8E7FE.png
1D4BCA28-5E56-46A9-AD1F-F2123B24EE66.png

lavenderChai

Newcomer
Hello! Just a few issues on my end.
Phone: Google Pixel 4a 5G (Android 13)
1. If I swipe to another tab and come back to the game, my horse that I was riding disappears
2. The toolbar is the biggest problem as on both the horizontal and vertical setups I am unable to scroll through the tool bar anymore
3. If I click "continue where you left off" when reentering the app, the app crashes

Asger

Greenhorn
iPhone 14 Pro
iOS 16.2

A couple of things:
Maybe I’m old, but the buttons on the start screen seems a lot smaller. plus the language and help gets cut off by the phones rounded edges..

The next one is Dynamic Island (notch) related
The toolbar is okay, with a lot of padding, but the menu icons gets hidden by it. Maybe a higher number for menu padding?

thanks for the amazing update!

Attachments

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Device: iPad 8th generation running 15.7.1

I started a brand new game, and it crashed on the first day ~1 PM. I had just entered Pierre’s and was going to say hi to Leah. (I never got to her.)

When I restarted the game, it took me back to the start of Mon. 1. I pretty much retraced all my steps from my first try, and crashed again at the very same place.

When I restarted the game again, I was asked if I wanted to restore from where I previously left off. (I wasn’t given that choice the first time.) I said yes, and it restarted me on Mon. 1 at 7:20 AM, and I was still in bed.

Restarted for the last time. This time I waited until 2 PM to enter Pierre’s. I was able to say hi to Leah, but crashed when I tried to talk to Pierre.
This is a follow up to my initial post (above).

Another poster (post #307) using cheats codes had the same problem as I did.^^^ I used cheat codes too {ironically, the same ones [74][434][645]}.

Anyway, I did some more testing, and it seems the only time I crash is when I go into Pierre’s and mostly when I talk to people - I 100% of the time crash when I talk to Pierre. I went into all the other buildings (except Harvey’s and the Wizard’s) and talked to people, processed a geode (had to put it on the fire pit thingie), donated to the museum (graphics pretty bad there), and bought trout soup from Willy. No major problems except at Pierre’s.

I then started another new game not using the cheat codes. I didn’t do much except go to Pierre’s. I was able to talk to a few people, including Pierre, and buy seeds. No crash.

So it seems the problem is when I use the cheat codes, and it only affects me in Pierre’s.

Thank you for all you and your team are doing, Eric. It’s amazing you’ve already fixed a lot of the problems people were having. You guys are awesome.❤

Starfrost

Cowpoke
Thanks for the update :)

Edit: tested it with the patch as well. The game still freezes.

Issues and bugs with controller support:
#3 is a game crashing bug

Lenovo Tab P11
controller: 8bitdo pro2

1. Actions require you to press the button each time.
2. In chests, you can't navigate to the items in your inventory. You can only move sideways (left and right).
3. When fishing time freezes if you use LB /RB (or trigger not sure) to switch items. The game completely freezes with no way out. Screenshot at the end provides an example where a different item is being held while the time has been frozen.
4. Font is way too small.
5. I miss the tile placement option (the green dot where seeds will end up)
6. The zoom options weren't available in the menu.

Attachments

Last edited:

brokenwind

Cowpoke
Using slingshot is unplayable right now with Joystick controls.

Not to mention, using an external controller suffers the same issue and you are unable to move while the screenshot is equipped.

verever

Newcomer
bunu söylemenin ne anlamı var? Ben çok iyi farkındayım. Bu hataları sizin için düzeltmek için elimizden geldiğince çok çalışıyoruz. Beni ve taşıma ekibini utandırmak, daha iyi çalışmamızı veya hataları daha hızlı düzeltmemizi sağlamaz
[/ALINTI]

Böyle insanlar için endişelenme, Eric. Bizim için çok çalıştığını biliyorum ve her şey için teşekkür ederim.

Moonie 7717

Newcomer
Galáxia A6+

Bugs:
1-itens (milk, eggs, wool and duck feather) disappear when interacting with the automatic collector, only some go to the player's inventory
2- I noticed that the letters decreased, difficult to see (image)
3- Chest takes time to open, as well as riding a horse and to pick fruit from the trees, you have to click more than one click
4- Now we can only zoom in, before it was possible, using two fingers, to see other areas of the same map.
5- Petting the children closes the game automatically

Attachments

Cherkin

Newcomer
Device: iPad Pro
Issue: playing on beach farm and a supply crate has spawned next to a bush and can’t be broken open. I have tried all the tools and using bombs and I can’t open it.
2C8AD304-C4C1-4E45-8EBE-8EE6F874C070.jpeg

Lordvalak

Newcomer
Device: iPad Mini (6th gen)
Software: iPadOS 16.1

Issue: text is very small

Howdy! Firstly, thank you so much for bringing the 1.5 update to mobile! When I loaded up the game and created a new file, the text (and graphics) were very small.

Playing the game, I find the text dialogue very small, and the menu items small.

I’ve attached some screenshots to help show the issue.

It’s possible there’s a setting that lets me change this, but I haven’t found it if so.

Thanks very much!

8DCB6C30-6FF4-4CA6-B053-7CD8D83C32B2.png

ABFE6E9B-BA9A-41B7-AD2B-6E7F0ECE6991.png

EC31F879-6BB8-40F6-A9E2-CE39FD5FCB3E.png

7BAC5EB5-61FC-4097-8CB1-2E5324AC0BBD.png

Farmer Zen

Newcomer
Screenshot_2023-01-08-10-36-39-772_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Initially I found this bug when I intercepted Leo's npc from passing. a few moments later he passed me and moved very fast, this is still like normal npc. but then, he go out of the environment he's supposed to be, like a walk through walls. so I kept following him and saw Jas also had the same bug

NotPhilSpencer

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.

1/7 6:30 PM PST:
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, and includes:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a hor
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.

1/7 6:30 PM PST:
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, and includes:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game
I'm playing on a Galaxy s22, running Android 13 and SV version 1.5.6.31, and using the shipping bin causes the game to crash. I've tried to ship stuff and the game crashes before I get the chance; it also crashes if I open it with just my tools (nothing sellable) in my inventory, though it takes a little longer to do so. This is on a brand new save file created today on the current version. I am using a controller (RAZR Kishi) if that helps.

redwitch12

Greenhorn
I’m so excited the update is finally here!

I’ve noticed a couple of bugs that others have pointed out already -

1: the fishing reel sound gets stuck until I close and reopen the game.
2: the inventory looks weird when donating to the museum.

I’m playing on iPad gen 9.

cero

Newcomer
Phone: Iphone XR
1. Unable to scroll down the side inventory on the left.
2. Game would crashed after interacting with something. (petting, riding horse etc) i cant play it at all :/
3. some items are harder to collect, u need to be in certain position to able to collect them (the clothes on the loom)
4. dismounting the horse took some times.

https://youtu.be/yds2zRY4II8

uzi

Newcomer
Controller support on iOS has a number of bugs.

Device: iPad Air 4
iOS Version: 16.2
Controller: Xbox

In particular, these are especially annoying me:
  • When dialog with the various characters is happening and the words are being revealed ... if I tap a button to skip to the end of displaying the text, the text dismisses without being able to read it. If I tap on the screen instead, the text completes and another tap dismisses it. In the previous version, tapping a button on the controller completed the text without dismissing it.
  • When using the trigger buttons, the items on the left side of the screen scrolls amongst the first 12 items only (even if you have the backpack upgrades and more items in your possession). Previously, you could use the left trigger to scroll to the top and it would stop there... now it cycles past the top and goes to the 12th item. Likewise using the left trigger cycles from the 12th item back to the first.
  • When loading the game and selecting a game to load with the controller ... if you press down, the arrow goes to the trash can (to delete the save file) instead of to selecting the game to load.
I'm sure there's plenty more... it feels like the controller support in this update hasn't been well tested.

(And also seeing the issue donating to the museum.)

Thanks so much for the hard work on this update!

kokplot

Newcomer
DEVICE: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T
ISSUE: I've just updated my game. While/If I'm gathering some hard wood, touchcontrols/movement on my screen suddenly stops working but i can still access my toolbar and drag the screen. I can't make any progress because I am forced to restart my game and the same thing happens.

\(^.^)/

Greenhorn
Hi! Thanks for the update!

Type of phone: Pixel 7 (Android 13)
Details of your issue: If clay comes out of an artifact spot (harvested with the hoe) the game will freeze/pause like the menu is open. The time will pause(flashing) and the animations keep working (horses head moves, can select inventory items and they show overhead), but I can't move my character. It happens at different artifact spots and I've only noticed it happen when clay pops out. I have to completely close out the game to reset the day.