Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
I think I may have fixed the toolbar issue (on my end, not yet released).
Question: everyone who is experiencing toolbar issues, if you go into the game menu/options tab and scroll to the bottom...what is your toolbar padding value?
Here's mine. I don't have toolbar issues likes most others are mentioning. My issue is with date box going huge when i select a value below 51, fishing bar zooms in where i can't see the bottom of the bar if I'm zoomed in and the bar is too tiny as to be annoying when I'm zoomed out.

Thank you for the update ❤ Please don't concern yourself with the negative comments. We love you and appreciate
Screenshot_2023-01-08-10-00-59-326_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
all the hardwork you've been doing for this update and now it's patches.

LukeAthMae

Greenhorn
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A32
Problem: The auto-grabber is missing some boxes for spaces. Each time I take out an item from the box, the box disappears.
Screenshot:
Screenshot_20230108_130221.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_130119.jpg

goose0501

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13
Details of issue: Picture in Picture not working with the app. Previously, videos from other apps could be played using PIP while playing SV, but after the update it doesn’t work. If I open SV, my video crashes and if I can get it to play again then SV freezes and won’t unfreeze.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Lord Cathao

Cowpoke
Alot of you need to install the new patch with Google Games or whatever. There's already a patch that has corrected many of the most common issues. Pretty fast too btw. Thanks, ConcernedApe.

P.s. Still unsure if its possible to rain yet. lol. But thats minor. Least the Junimos are picking up after themselves. :)

Birch98

Newcomer
iPhone XS

The side toolbar isn’t scrolling anymore and just selects the boxes I touch. Tried altering the toolbar size but it still won’t scroll.

mellie54

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung note 10+

Problem: when on ginger island, trying to break the large stumps, fallen logs, and boulders instead of chopping or hitting multiple times automatically like when chopping down trees, it only chops once then stops. Not a huge issue but definitely makes me less efficient to have to keep clicking every time. Only noticed this on ginger island, didn't have a problem in the secret forest.

aló kike

Newcomer
Phone: Motorola g20
Issue:Hi, I have found two bugs so far, I can't sell the gold quality carom wine so I have lost a lot of money and the second one is that when using the hoe my character doesn't move anymore and I have to restart the game, that has happened to me twice

Laartista2

Newcomer
Teléfono:Samsung Galaxy A10s
Versión de Android:11

Quiero reportar lo siguiente yo tengo una partida que fue hecha con la versión anterior del juego actualicé a la nueva versión ya la hora de intentar cargar la cargaba durante unos segundos seguido de regresarme a la pantalla del título ahora con una raya negra incluida.

Información adicional por si llega a ser útil:La mudanza de archivos fue exitosa además d que el problema no sucede con una partida recién hecha.

Adjunto video:https://youtu.be/QmNUOiPnuAc

ddak_pul

Newcomer
Type of phone: Android / Samsung Galaxy S8
Details of your issue: The quality of an item does not show up when I harvest, fish, and/or forage.
Screenshots/video: I attached two screenshots. The first screenshot shows that the quality of an item (in this case apricots and peaches) doesn't show up once it gets picked up, and the second one shows that the quality only shows up once they are in the bag.

Screenshot_20230108-010626.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-010747.jpg

Thanks for the amazing 1.5 update and a patch so far!

Attachments

Waterinfusion

Newcomer
iPad Pro, 2020.
I‘m trying to complete Gus’s special request, and managed to collect all the eggs but couldn’t place them into his fridge.
the fridge UI looked different to other storage items like chests.
I tried on several different days and couldn’t put the eggs in.
maybe I’m doing something wrong, but just in case I thought I’d post!
F3F2D2B2-B32C-4D3A-9816-86E515AE98EF.png